My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

New version of the game, about to be released !!

Go down 
+15
asian_girl
AlnicZ27
ellindor
Aylove
Krawalltona
F.B.I
vollaufdienuesse
CypriaN
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Vic-Tim
Yaboirobby
sek0
Rouchien
GOML
NixxxoN
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CypriaN
CypriaN

New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 03:59

Yaboirobby wrote:
maori wrote:
GOML wrote:
if this is to replace the old version then I'll likely quit, pay or not. just don't like the idea of having to start all over.

anyway, mybrute is a fairly popular game for MT, why shouldn't they try to make some money off of it, especially after redesigning it to address players' complaints about the original and adding new features?

i think mt should leave the game as it is but for money sell EXP kinda like a pupil service that way they could make alot of money from that and the people that dont want to buy EXP dont have too :)
That's a much better idea than starting an entirely new game. I agree with you Maori Very Happy

thanx robby am glad you like the idea Very Happy imo it would be much more convineint for everyone cheers
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 09:31

NixxxoN wrote:

I've heard that pupils are no longer allowed and you can choose the stuff you get...

well imo that would be awesome. everyone could create the brute he wants to :)
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 09:33

vollaufdienuesse wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:

I've heard that pupils are no longer allowed and you can choose the stuff you get...

well imo that would be awesome. everyone could create the brute he wants to :)
i agree with that
Back to top Go down
Krawalltona

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 09:38

i do not agree
Back to top Go down
Aylove
Aylove

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 09:49

I can mind how it will looks like... What a Face

I don't like the idee, that just player who spend his money will be successful Suspect
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 10:04

I prefer the random system there is in this version, but the ability to choose could work because everyone has their own ideas about which attributes are best.

But there would still have to be some random element about when you got a new weapon or skill. If you could choose something at every level-up, you would have all skills, weapons and pets by level 67.
Back to top Go down
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 14:14

i played long time ago another motion twin games for a few days.
http://en.dinoparc.com
it required registration.
on the first day you could do more fights than the following days (similar to mybrute)
you get for each day fictive money to buy items.
the really interesting items need much money to pay for. if you are fighting daily you need to buy stuff to recover your playing figur, so you can't really spare money,
and there it is : you can spent real money to buy all the interesting stuff
if only a small amount of users do it, the free users have no chance.
btw, without real money you characters dies almost every second day and you have to restart again.

i think motion twin might copy this concept to the new mybrute.

on the other side i find it funny, that many players are willing to pay for good brutes or lots of pupils and refuse to pay for a game.
it might be much cheaper on the long run to pay flat for the game instead of paying for "cheating".
i will not pay for the new game, but i also don't pay for the old one (except for : "time is money").
greetz Vic-Tim
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 15:11

maori wrote:
GOML wrote:
if this is to replace the old version then I'll likely quit, pay or not. just don't like the idea of having to start all over.

anyway, mybrute is a fairly popular game for MT, why shouldn't they try to make some money off of it, especially after redesigning it to address players' complaints about the original and adding new features?

i think mt should leave the game as it is but for money sell EXP kinda like a pupil service that way they could make alot of money from that and the people that dont want to buy EXP dont have too :)

Sorry but I think that idea is very stupid. People with more money will BUY their way to success, while people who dont have money will fail. The game should be created in order to make you use your skill and your brain, and not money

New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Robberbarons

And yes, I do have money btw.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 16:15

that would be also fun having that..
but you need to play earlier too so you got a better chance of getting higher Wink
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 16:52

NixxxoN wrote:
People with more money will BUY their way to success, while people who dont have money will fail. The game should be created in order to make you use your skill and your brain, and not money

thats life :)

you have money -> you have power.

nearly every browsergame has the ability to make everything easier with money.
i dont care about that tbh. if ppl think they have to spend money in a browsergame... well... let them Wink
Back to top Go down
asian_girl
asian_girl

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 17:17

Money rules the world Razz
if the old mybrute will be replaced by the new version I'll stop playing and start trying to find a boyfriend Razz 👅
(ok I think I should stop to talk that much about my private life Laughing )
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 17:49

holy crap, for testing I tried to create an account and my name: HongKongFui is already taken?! bad thing Razz
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 17:54

just use "phooey" instead (if it hasn't been taken too).

Quote :
Main Entry: phooĀ·ey
Pronunciation: \ĖˆfĆ¼-ē\
Function: interjection
Date: 1929

—used to express repudiation or disgust
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 18:21

HongKongFui wrote:
holy crap, for testing I tried to create an account and my name: HongKongFui is already taken?! bad thing Razz
i signed up but you dont see more than an unregistered person Wink
Back to top Go down
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 18:29

asian_girl wrote:
Money rules the world Razz
if the old mybrute will be replaced by the new version I'll stop playing and start trying to find a boyfriend Razz 👅
(ok I think I should stop to talk that much about my private life Laughing )

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 18:56

they have already 500 beta testers, so there is no need to register because of that game until it is officially released.
greetz Vic-Tim
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 19:10

just wanted to make sure that I can use this alias because nobody knows... perhaps we all change to that game because it rulezz :)
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 21:31

vollaufdienuesse wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
People with more money will BUY their way to success, while people who dont have money will fail. The game should be created in order to make you use your skill and your brain, and not money

thats life :)

you have money -> you have power.

nearly every browsergame has the ability to make everything easier with money.
i dont care about that tbh. if ppl think they have to spend money in a browsergame... well... let them Wink

LOL, rich kids? Its pretty sad to say money = power ..... on a F***ING FLASH GAME

Mybrute should be easily a great game with lots of options to make your brute grow fast without the using of cheats or money to cheat your way into the top.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 07:33

I didn't spend much money. Well, money spent to upgrade my computer :)

I joined late in the My Brute world, and started like everyone else:
New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Brutenoxp2.th
Spamming for pupils and learned the art of self pupiling, before even finding this forum.

Many here prove that money isn't necessary.

I do feel guilty that I did not invest as much as others. But this new game seems just right for them. I hope you all enjoy it Wink

btw, I think the main concern should be will this be as much fun and addicting than My Brute? That's a big feat to do.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:12

^^^

In agreement with Stsin here.

Any new version needs to "hook" people in like the current one does.

Although, if you have to pay to play, I very much doubt I'll be bothering .... unless it is VERY cheap. I'm not into throwing a constant stream of cash at a browser based flash game.

I had a look at their "Formula Wan" game not long after I started playing brute (I'm an F1 fan) but as soon as it started asking for money to upgrade my car I lost interest ....
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 13:09

I would not mind paying a reasonable one-off amount to play, or a set amount per brute, but having to pay for upgrades, weapons etc as you go along - definitely a no-no.

If something like that is going to be the case, then I would hope they would let you know before you start playing.
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 23:40

ITS RELEASED !!!!

go get it Very Happy

http://labrute.muxxu.com/recrut
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 23:48

COM version?
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 23:53

i think there is no com version.

errm.... google is your friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 23:59

I'm a little savvy when comes to searches but in this case what term to search for that would not always point to mybrute? Please enlighten.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New version of the game, about to be released !!   New version of the game, about to be released !! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New version of the game, about to be released !!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next