My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

The New Game Discussion Thread

Go down 
+40
danmfj
mantis33
Teethymo
Sjakie-48
Crator
Erliukas
Biceuri®
Rico
Pege
AlnicZ27
Rippraff
Troll_Lady
Cowdude179
3viL
NixxxoN
xteenager
harpyieklein
ellindor
asian_girl
GOML
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
sevid
bartir
Sioc
A Dip O Sitas
Vic-Tim
BellFlop69
Stsin
HongKongFui
kaspar4o0o
CypriaN
Rouchien
bamb@m
Yaboirobby
Subman(R)
n1kos84
puppywhirl
ALPHWON
BobTheBear
vollaufdienuesse
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Teethymo
Teethymo

The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 13:11

I watched it, and I'm not that impressed. El-martopikor was two levels below him and did away with his weapons pretty efficiently, and with only light weapons of his own managed to wear him down below 1/4 endurance. Give your brute two more levels and a decent force score (5 points won't be hurting anybody) and he'll beat BN412.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 00:57

that was a tough fight! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 11:10

LoooL!

Whats that??

KLICK and look
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 11:30

Nothing special Pege, the skill is called regeneration, on the bottom line third from left, a crossed plaster. Unfortunately your screenshot doesn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 11:31

yep 4 blessures
Regeneration With your healing ability off-standard, you do not rat a fight!
You can have 4 injuries instead of 3 every day
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 12:37

OHA!

Then it was the first time that this special worked!!!!

Normaly after 3 PENGS it was over! See today at first time!

Thx for this Info!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 07:20

i have a question about "Spy" , since i did not get lucky with this Skill yet and i dont want to play with more accounts i want to know: can a brute "padawan" with the skill "Spy" see the celles of all other ranks listed in the ranking (like Richter and IronFist) or only the brutes of his rank "padawan"

in case he can see them all , i am looking for one "padawan" with "spy" (and a known path if possible). i can trade him for Desert Batterer or maybe a sticking plaster ripper if he is a good one Twisted Evil
thanks
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 15:52

Spy works on any brute, any rank. I only have one brute with Spy, and I need her! It's especially good to screen brutes at really low levels because you can find the ones without weapons for easy wins. I'm also finding it useful for screening my Poing-level brute because all of the competition is really tough and it's hard for him to win any fights at all!

Spy only works for the brute who has it and any other on their team, but of course all you have to do is open up a second browser, copy the link from the fighting brute's training list and paste it into the browser where the spy is logged in, and spy on that brute. So yes it's very, very handy to have access to one brute with spy, but you can't have mine! :)
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 16:13

Teethymo wrote:
but of course all you have to do is open up a second browser, copy the link from the fighting brute's training list and paste it into the browser where the spy is logged in, and spy on that brute.

You mean you can spy on any brute if you do that?

Only one of mine has been offered 'spy' and I passed on it in favour of agility because both brutes in that team were winning most of their fights without it, and I thought it would only work for them, and they didn't really need it.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 17:01

ok thanks for the info Teethymo, i gess i will go start hunting spyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 10:59

i have new question
i just dont get this fight :?:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/31014619?chk=0528
jarama is mine, and there was no chance what so ever for her to win, (i was just doing her training points) but somehow she managed to hit in the last 3 attacks a double and trible hit and then at last with Speed of "2" she attacked twice.
she has Master of Arms and counter.
i just can not believe this was a lucky seed , but a bug!!!
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 11:08

not a bug, a random miracle! King
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 15:51

the POWER of 6 sense
i just was testing with my only 6sense skilled brute and i have noticed that this skill works only once in every fight i had.
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/34750956?chk=ba05
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/34751825?chk=ae7d
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/34752757?chk=6281
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/34753030?chk=49ef
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/34753550?chk=b097 here my opponent used it

and now comes the question is it worth it. of cource if the brute has the flail or stone hammer when it is going to work, it is great but otherwise i feel it is not worth to pass +3 agi or +3 speed for it???
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 16:14

Lol it can work more than once.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 16:34

ya but in lvl15 or less most fights ends before it could work twice scratch
it maybe much more usefull in mybrute but not in muxxu
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 15:49

6th sense might activate more with higher agility and different weapon combinations. I know I've come up against brutes who won't even let you hit them. Like 6th + Sai (or lance) + buckler.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 16:43

with a weapon like the whip, who needs 6th sense? D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 18:00

grizzlism wrote:
6th sense might activate more with higher agility and different weapon combinations. I know I've come up against brutes who won't even let you hit them. Like 6th + Sai (or lance) + buckler.

unfurtunatly this is not true. it has nothing to do with weapons or agility.
the lance, baton, trident an halberd have their own Blocking persentage (%) and have nothing to do with 6 sense ,
they can block as if you have 6 sense, but 6 sense give you the chance to block wity bare hands or with any other weapon.

but never saw a brute blocking with out these 4 weapons twice or more in muxxu.

NixxxoN wrote:
with a weapon like the whip, who needs 6th sense? D:

if i had whip in my destiny , i would never ask this question lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Game Discussion Thread
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13