My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Skills & weapons board

Go down 
+42
Noop
Tama
Rippraff
grizzlism
goncaloo
hihot200
crash477
YaniS
mantis33
kaspar4o0o
PreGod
Subman(R)
Crator
cbarron
Rico
Teethymo
AndreiTM
n1kos84
SlapSlap
steele11
Elido
harpyieklein
AlnicZ27
GOML
DRAGON_DEL_MAR_AZUL
LGFDGFS
blitzdmon
HongKongFui
xteenager
PurPle SKy
NixxxoN
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
CypriaN
Stsin
Vic-Tim
bamb@m
Aylove
Yaboirobby
A Dip O Sitas
vollaufdienuesse
ALPHWON
BobTheBear
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
bamb@m
bamb@m

Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 01:31

@ elido, yeah, I figured it out and posted last page Razz. the first time it happened, I thought I was bugged, and I'd have to wait extra long compared to my other brutes, but when it happened again, that's when I got the true meaning of that skill Wink

#22 - perseverant: rien ne te decourage, chaque echec te rend plus fort. Lorsqu'un coup ne porte pas, tu en lances un autre.

trans: persevering: nothing discourage you, every failure makes you stronger. When your blow does not land, you send another one.

so far, it seems to actually be a new skill. if your opponent dodges, you can try to attack again. normally getting two club swings in one turn as a low level brute? not likely!

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/821861?chk=5d93 and http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/821988?chk=61c8

I will try to get another one where he keeps attacking a blocking opponent until the blow lands... (not today unless it happens in the tourney, I'm blessured out already Razz)

UPDATE: ok, here's one: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/824810?chk=29ef she blocked his attack and he immediately attacked again (which appeared to be faster than the regular pause between attacks)

Last edited by bamb@m on Mon 29 Mar 2010, 05:49; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 01:42

OMG i hate ninja stars Evil or Very Mad maybe cause i don't have them lol
also what good is hypnose if my brute never uses it
Back to top Go down
SlapSlap
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 04:17

I got skill number 37 called trappeeur

Here is the google translation

nothing is lost, everything is changing. You consume all the meat of the dead arene

No idea got it on my last turn and leveled will use tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 04:39

SlapSlap wrote:
I got skill number 37 called trappeeur

Here is the google translation

nothing is lost, everything is changing. You consume all the meat of the dead arene

No idea got it on my last turn and leveled will use tomorrow.

this one Slap Wink

vollaufdienuesse wrote:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/792350?chk=58bd

she ate my dog affraid

oh god. seems like this dog is really tasty: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/794552?chk=c4fa

think thats the trappeur skill
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
SlapSlap
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 04:53

Lol thats funny
Back to top Go down
n1kos84
n1kos84

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 06:44

new skill called regeneration (n-38 on bobs list)
now you can have max Blessures 4
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 06:49

yeah, I've got that already Wink

if only it would increase as you gain levels. only time can tell, when people get to higher rankings and find it harder to advance and have more time to level up...
Back to top Go down
n1kos84
n1kos84

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 06:54

yes that would be much better
btw nice to see a familiar clan on the new ver. i send this guy your way http://labrute.muxxu.com/b/32962
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 07:01

excellent, welcome to the clan! Cool
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 08:01

could someone please explain to me how that skill espionner works? second day in a row using it but no effect shown Sad
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 08:28

ALPHWON wrote:
No 24 http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/57874?chk=cada yet it didn't stop her from winning me Sad

I'm compiling skills.... found what I needed, please delete this post!

Last edited by bamb@m on Mon 29 Mar 2010, 09:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 09:19

****************************************************************************************************

here is a summary of all skills, in French for those of us not translating the page (and english, if provided). some names are assumed at this point because not all of the original skills have been "discovered" and listed, and only new and altered skills will be explained:

Spoiler:

****************************************************************************************************

Last edited by bamb@m on Wed 31 Mar 2010, 04:16; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 13:03

A new skill; perseverant:

Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Mybrut10
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 20:31

I have a brute with Sang-chaud, which I think is more properly translated "hot-blooded". It seems to give you one extra attack run at the very start of the fight.
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 20:35

...what does meditation exactly mean? the flaws? a kind of ai Wink? using hypno directly if opponent has a bear?
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 21:25

to the bomb skill: you should add that now each bomb has more damage, 100% chance of killing ALL dogs with one bomb and 100% chance to kill a wolf with 2 bombs, also doing about 50 of HP damage to the opponent. This huge improvement makes it a great skill at low levels!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 22:31

Persévérant
Learning ability: Persevering
just got it , and didnt noticed any diffrent
anyone know what it does???
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 23:17

i made i huge mistake , i had the Axe as the only weapon, and because i took a Hachet instead of Strength, she wont use the Axe anymore... i noticed that the Axe is much stronger than in Mybrute . one blow thith Strength 3 make 64 damage...

eating the Dog is very funny affraid , i wonder if it will happend with the bear too scratch
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 01:00

******************************************************************************************************

@ any mod, please post the information I compiled on page 6 onto the first page. all skills have been found, and all are described except the "technique" needed for espionne (spy). people are still posting "new skills" that are already listed Razz

thanks! cheers

******************************************************************************************************
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 01:04

ricotamanora wrote:
i made i huge mistake , i had the Axe as the only weapon, and because i took a Hachet instead of Strength, she wont use the Axe anymore... i noticed that the Axe is much stronger than in Mybrute . one blow thith Strength 3 make 64 damage...

eating the Dog is very funny affraid , i wonder if it will happend with the bear too scratch

I think I'm a bit confused. refresh my memory - is the "axe" the "stone hammer", which is what everyone refers to the weapon as, or is it something new?
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 01:07

I made a mistake too... I chose my wolf brute to receive reinforcements instead of a strength upgrade (only 3 points, but that could be the difference between a win and loss). My brute needs the strength more than the extra "blessure" since his wolf has allowed him to win all his fights thus far. Stupid choice on my part... but its all good!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 01:16

NixxxoN wrote:
to the bomb skill: you should add that now each bomb has more damage, 100% chance of killing ALL dogs with one bomb and 100% chance to kill a wolf with 2 bombs, also doing about 50 of HP damage to the opponent. This huge improvement makes it a great skill at low levels!

done, thanks for the update!

Yaboirobby wrote:
I made a mistake too... I chose my wolf brute to receive reinforcements instead of a strength upgrade (only 3 points, but that could be the difference between a win and loss). My brute needs the strength more than the extra "blessure" since his wolf has allowed him to win all his fights thus far. Stupid choice on my part... but its all good!

are you mapping out all your brute's level up choices you are picking so you can either pick the same at each level again, or veer off at the point you wish you had last time? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 01:24

bamb@m wrote:
are you mapping out all your brute's level up choices you are picking so you can either pick the same at each level again, or veer off at the point you wish you had last time? What a Face
In a way, i guess so. I choose something a little different everytime though cause the wolf at level 2 pretty much makes him really good anyway. So changing some things behind that won't really mess him up much Wink
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 01:30

and are you going to share the "secret" to using espionne so it can be properly listed in the skills list?
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 01:35

bamb@m wrote:
and are you going to share the "secret" to using espionne so it can be properly listed in the skills list?
What secret? Laughing

All you do is click "espionner" on the brute cell (espionner means "to spy" in french) and then your brute and all the brutes in that team are allowed to see the cells of other brutes, whether you or fighting them or not; meaning I can go down the list of Padawans and see the cells of them as well, even if I'm not fighting them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skills & weapons board   Skills & weapons board - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skills & weapons board
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next