My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)

Go down 
+17
Cowdude179
NixxxoN
dicklips7
asian_girl
bamb@m
Subman(R)
Yaboirobby
sevid
Blisterpack
HongKongFui
vollaufdienuesse
Stsin
Teapot
BobTheBear
xteenager
F.B.I
cbarron
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xteenager
xteenager

Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 21:42

sub is the best cheers
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 21:48

Subman(R) wrote:
Guess I'll explain now why I'm seen so much here. I put 30 years into submarine service. My last year in I had come down with a super rare decease. called neurosarcoidosis. They tell me that only 45ish in the United States have it. In me it paralyzed my lower body, lost my hearing, have vertigo, and can barely feel my hands. (have to look to type)
So I was medically retired. I cannot work but I get my retirement pay. The medications I have to take are substantial and hard on me.
I was told I needed to find something to do that would be mind stimulating and challenging to stay mentally competent. MyBrute does that for me and this forum.

As for paying for pupils, well I do like to be competitive in this. I could buy enough right now to be the highest level in com but that would be no fun. I like to bring them just high enough to be a fun to watch and hope. I have just as much fun with the low levels I have.

So yes I am here allot. I just roll my wheelchair up to the computer and nerd out.
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Sad 😢 :| 😢 Sad man u hero,really.
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 21:49

xteenager wrote:
sub is the best cheers
200% agree true MOd and good friend...we respect you so much Wink
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 21:51

Subman(R) wrote:
I could buy enough right now to be the highest level in com but that would be no fun. I like to bring them just high enough to be a fun to watch and hope. I have just as much fun with the low levels I have.

http://submans.shutterfly.com/

i think it will be fun for us Razz
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 07:25

cbarron, I appreciate you recognizing my ability to play while also working, but you don't see the whole story. for me, mybrute IS my life for now. one week from now, that will change. but from April/May last year until now, this game has saved me from the possibilty of depression, etc., while I wait for my wife to finally be able to come to Guam through immigration processing.

once I started playing this game, I started spending 10+ hours per day in the game, especially once the mybrutecheats chat opened and I could recruit active members. there have been many times when I got 1-2 hours of sleep at the most, and the first few times a brute left my clan or something, it affected me personally and emotionally.

I was able to recognize this and modify my attitude toward the game a bit, but this is the most social I have been in quite a while. I'm here for my brutes, but I'm also here for my clanmates. I still spend at least 3-4 hours per day on the game, but now it's mostly in the forum, since I created a script to monitor for TM/BE, manually train select brutes, and run my bc files.

some would call me an addict and say I have no life, and in some ways I'd agree. in the last year, I've lost muscle and strength and gained fat and gotten quite white from sitting inside all day (besides the fact that I work at night and can't get much sun then either). :pale:

some might read my response and say it's just an excuse, but the fact is there are many things I want to do: hiking, biking, snorkeling, parasailing, skydiving, etc., but they (almost)all cost money, and I don't like doing things alone. I already have plans to be more active once my wife gets here, which means less time per day in the game, but I still plan on taking care of my clan.

if you need some proof that I do like being active, ask kenichiro, I showed him some pics of when I hiked a very difficult trail up a volcanic crater during a visit to Hawaii (before I came to Guam) Wink

and through all this, I never once talked about how much time a person should/should not spend playing a game, since it's up to them. if they are addicted and can recognize the warning signs of addiction like me and alter their attitude, good on them. if you are trying to motivate others to change their apparent attitude because you found yourself in my situation and also successfully changed, there are better ways to do it than to motivate people by speaking your assumptions of their reasons/actions while playing this game, as summarized in another thread:

GOML wrote:
kind of like a born again christian trying to convert the masses. geek

posting it more like a testimonial in the format I just used is more acceptable by other people. you will learn as you get older Wink
Back to top Go down
asian_girl
asian_girl

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 11:02

I think he just wanted to remind us not to take this game too serious x3
And yes.. I think that I'm a bit addicted to this game

but it was my decision to go on with it

trough mybrute my life hasn't changed too much:
I still like going out with my friends..
I'm not getting fat..
I'm still doing well at school..
I still like talking about myself.. Rolling Eyes

But in my whole life I have never read or written SO much english or french before
I even learned a bit more vietnamese
Thanks to mybrute I know more about my pc and thanks to this forum I know that something like making signatures really exists
I also learned a bit more about geography
Through mybrute I know that there is a little island called guam on our planet :S
and now I know many different people in nearly all parts over the world

If I hadn't started this game.. I think I would still be as "stupid" as I was :)
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 20:33

so because you completely lost yourself in a game you assume the rest of the people who like a game must not have any self control either. nice logic.

people will do what they feel like with their free time and you wont change that with 1 post that shows nothing more than how immature you are.

i dont spend more than 5 minute a day on mybrute anymore because it got really stale with the bots but i would have to be a huge asshole to then come here and tell people they should play it less because i do.

basically the nicest way i can say this to you... fuck off.
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 21:07

dicklips7 wrote:
LOL, tough but fair, cbarron dont fuck our brains Wink
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 22:09

dicklips7 wrote:
so because you completely lost yourself in a game you assume the rest of the people who like a game must not have any self control either. nice logic.

people will do what they feel like with their free time and you wont change that with 1 post that shows nothing more than how immature you are.

i dont spend more than 5 minute a day on mybrute anymore because it got really stale with the bots but i would have to be a huge asshole to then come here and tell people they should play it less because i do.

Laughing

Welcome back DL! Long time no see mate!

Anyone else, this would count as flaming. But it's DL ..... so don't take it too personally.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 22:21

100% of what cbarron said is totally RIGHT.

However, hes also probably trying to take off some competition so he can challenge for brutal legend faster LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 22:28

NixxxoN wrote:

However, hes also probably trying to take off some competition so he can challenge for brutal legend faster LOL Razz
clever man Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 00:53

sevid wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:

clever man Twisted Evil

ouch, he fooled me! how I'm gonna have to increase my time per day from 10 hours to 15 hours. if I'm not working, I'm playing, and sleep is for the weak Razz
Back to top Go down
cbarron
cbarron

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 04:03

NixxxoN wrote:

Wow, how exactly did you find out?
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 05:31

lololol this is a funny thread
Back to top Go down
Cowdude179
Cowdude179

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 16:17

I like the sarcasm that's going on in this thread Laughing.

Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 128940102998002556
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdfdffff.mybrute.com
Scythemore
Scythemore

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 18:37

Hello Nc threads
Back to top Go down
Roland Dnalor
Roland Dnalor

Location : Chenni, India, Asia, Earth... And sometimes under your bed!!

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 03:30

6.aii wrote:
lololol this is a funny thread
ya Wink
Back to top Go down
http://xrs-isgreat.myminicity.com/
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 05:16

i just keep an eye on this thread
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 13:43

So, right now..mybrute.com is having its birthday.. 1 year old...
Hmm.. I remembered that I played this game 1 week after it has borned.... And.. I found mybrute is an addicting game... So... what I did is to find a forum about it..

I joined this forum after I have played this game... for 1 week at April, 16th 2010.
Then, I grew here... then I became a mod of this forum...
Having basic and advanced Knowledge about mybrute..

I was so addicted to this game.... I made so many brutes.. but I couldn't handle it all.. Then I made my own Marketplace contained FREE GOOD AND AVERAGE BRUTES at June, 10th 2009, to give all of my brutes for free...

My disappointment started when:
1. My favorite brute is Strength Type... It is really imbalanced when I see a brute with Hyper Agility almost always win the battle...
2. Mybrute bot (Brutal Combo) was introduced.. at July 2009... and only works for Dynamic IP... Static IP is a dead meat when have to face this bot.... I got the Static IP
3. Tournament is really painful... I have never ever moved up again from my current Rank.. Berserk Soul with my Vapor Power
4. If you saw me.. Maybe I'm the only mod who begged for pupil... Because My IP is so static..
5. Mybrute ID varies only from 000000 to 999999. Means only 1 million Possibilities..... with so many character's sex, color, and dress/cloth...
6. Mybrute is having so many BRUTAL ERRORS.. due to the bots I think...
7. Mybrute creator NEVER UPDATES the game... It makes the game is so freaking bored... It is the game just like that.... NO IMPROVEMENT....

Right now... I just want to say... I quit the game also I waste all of my IDs... but I'm not quitting the forum... I still wanna keep in touch with you all... keep laughing, helping, and modding this forum.. as the best as I can......

Last edited by Negative Zephyr on Fri 16 Apr 2010, 13:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 11:16

I actually don't spend a lot of time on the game. Even more so now. My scripts did most the work. :)

I don't consider myself rich by a long shot, but I do okay with over a $100,000 annual income (just barely made the cut Laughing ). However, I need to make at least three times the amount to live 'comfortably' in Hawaii.

Weak? Nah, I hate to ring my own bell, but I've had "displayed unrivaled feats of strength, speed, and endurance" or something to that effect as a bullet comment in all of my NCOERs dating back to 2004. If you're ever in Hawaii, I'd be more than happy to invite you to any of my training events as proof as to why I don't see my self "weak."

"There is strong, there is Army strong, and there is Ikaika Mau Loa, forever strong!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)   Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not to be mean but get real. (LONG WRITING)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2