HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 

So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Well? Is it?
Yes
43%
 43% [ 35 ]
No
22%
 22% [ 18 ]
Undecided
16%
 16% [ 13 ]
What new version?!?!?
19%
 19% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 81

AuthorMessage
BobTheBear
admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Thu 08 Apr 2010, 10:02

My coins have run out.

I still do my fights and enter the tourney but it's not really holding my interest. My five minutes a day on it is now down to about 3 minutes. lol. (And my diddy brute is still rubbish after picking a new path when he ranked up)

Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Thu 08 Apr 2010, 21:08

its just question of time untill everyone will realize that it is not that intressting as Mybrute...
its just a way for muxxu to win some Money, it is based on a small period of time for every Player compared to mybrute. soon some will get to BL and then its over...

the only + is for nun-cheater, they have to like it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crator

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Thu 08 Apr 2010, 21:32

Bob you dont really need a new future... I had my first desert batterers yesterday, 3 of them, and they will follow same path but... I got a pair of brutes that should soon be desert batterers.

They are good until a point, and then they dont evolve any good.
What I'm trying to say is... you can keep the same skill tree up to a point, then, if instead of choosing the "skill/weapon" you choose the "+3 stats", your skill tree will be changed and your good part of the tree will remain.

Get what I mean? Choosing A or B option determines all picks after them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Subman(R)
admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Fri 09 Apr 2010, 12:17

I kept the same future on my brute that gets the bear but. I choose some different options to the level he got the bear and NO bear was offered. So what is the difference in getting a new future then. Seems a moot point to offer it.

I have since given the account away since no heavy or medium weapons are offered to him at any point. He was a weakling.

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Fri 09 Apr 2010, 12:21

Mybrute appeals to me because of it's contuinity, yes it's broken but it's solid, paying cash because I HAVE to feels less appealing than when it's my own choice to pay yes or no... either way I'm sticking to the old game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GOML

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Fri 09 Apr 2010, 13:21

yeah, I gave away my account yesterday, had not played for three days and even had 15 jetons still available. some of the ideas that were implemented I'd consider improvements, some were not... not being able to scout a potential opponent's cell without the spy skill, certain skills of questionable usefulness costing you an injury and especially being reset to level 1 after getting a tourney title... and imo really discourage getting involved with the game. I'd also add the "three strikes and you're out" rule for fights, this isn't baseball, and if you happen to get a brute that for whatever reason has an aversion to winning you can easily go three and out on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crator

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Fri 09 Apr 2010, 13:46

Subman(R) wrote:
I kept the same future on my brute that gets the bear but. I choose some different options to the level he got the bear and NO bear was offered. So what is the difference in getting a new future then. Seems a moot point to offer it.

I have since given the account away since no heavy or medium weapons are offered to him at any point. He was a weakling.

you cannot know if it will get any good weapon... the future is in fact uncertain to you now but...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Fri 09 Apr 2010, 16:02

I think the problem is that low-level play is fundamentally boring. In theory, you've got a really wide variety of possible combinations that make every brute a unique fighter. In practice, they all suck equally, and all it takes is one big weapon or a big pet to just wipe the floor with everyone else. Because you have to start over when you win, nobody's getting to the interesting middle part of the game.

For me, the game gets interesting when you get about 10 skills. That way you start to see synergistic effects between the skills, between skills and weapons, and between skills and stats. At these low levels, any clown with a massue can beat any other brute with half a dozen hits -- agility has almost no effect and strength isn't nearly as important as which weapon you use. Few brutes have pets so the pet skills are almost useless, nobody makes use of strong arm, implacable/untouchable are almost never seen and I have yet to see an immortal. How f'ing boring.

That, and the skills that make you use a blessure all suck ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Mon 12 Apr 2010, 21:05

Another sucky thing about muxxu play is that far too much depends on the crappy low-level brute AI. You can have a brute with great skills, stats, and weapons who just refuses to use any of them. Today I had a tournoi fight with my brute, level 10, great weapons and cool skills and 10+ in all stats. He comes up against a level 4 with a massue and 8 str, punches her, she whacks him twice and it's all over. I trained this brute every day for two weeks for this? He can't dodge once, can't draw any weapons or drink his potion? This sort of thing happens again and again. It's possible to get a bad seed when you're level 20, or 200, but for the most part your brute will use their skills, use their weapons, dodge and block, and occasionally use supers in combo. You never see that in muxxu -- the best I've seen is when one of my brutes used fierce brute and greatsword during sang-chaud. The hit was blocked by a shield and then she got clobbered by the mammoth bone. Snore. If all brutes are the same, they all suck. And if we can't fight each other, how can we find out who's really the best and who's just got a bunch of luck?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sjakie-48

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Tue 13 Apr 2010, 05:20

Yes, funny game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sjakie-48.mybrute.com
GOML

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Fri 16 Apr 2010, 00:45

so I closed out my only remaining muxxu account the other day after not playing my last muxxubrute for at least a week. the new version just really has no interest for me at all. even if mybrute were to shut down entirely I would not feel compelled to create a new muxxu account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Tue 27 Apr 2010, 13:46

ok. i wasnt online there since 5 days now.
the problem is: you need to do too many clicks/logins before you reach just 2 of your brutes ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Tue 27 Apr 2010, 13:55

vollaufdienuesse wrote:
the problem is: you need to do too many clicks...

use imacros https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/3863 Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Mon 03 May 2010, 18:18

Ultra SSJ Vegeta wrote:

Thank you for that link - it works great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Wed 12 May 2010, 19:00

Ultra SSJ Vegeta wrote:
vollaufdienuesse wrote:
the problem is: you need to do too many clicks...

really great :)

but to be honest this version starts to pi** me off... my 2 brutes are baffe de richter and all I meet in the tourneys and in the dailies are pet-noobs... bitchy loser brutes only able to win because of their pets... pah :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Wed 12 May 2010, 19:16

only for germans?NO ENGLISH version?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Wed 12 May 2010, 19:37

ah nvm, i didnt read correctly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Sat 29 May 2010, 14:24

the thing i love most about this version is that there is no way to cheat.
It made me angry that it took me a year to level my old brute into the 20s and there were cheaters running around with lvl300 brutes with 20 billion pupils and no dedication to the actual point of the game which is dedication to log in every day and do your 3 fights and see where you get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroVsHero

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 14:06

Not Really But Just For Some Days Yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Fri 03 Sep 2010, 15:45

The old game is pretty much dead to me now. Even the iPhone app doesn't quite interest me anymore. The Muxxu version is now THE game of My Brute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Wed 15 Sep 2010, 18:51

I don't know why this is still a sticky,
but then again I don't know why anybody would even play the old version if they are aware of the Muxxu version. With the bots and lack of any user involvement beyond downloading hacking tools and clicking on fights V1 is hardly even a game.

The difference between the two is like the difference between tic-tac-toe and chess.

I have no idea why there isn't an updated Muxxu-like version of My Brute in English by this time... It's the only acceptable excuse a mybrute fan can have for not playing muxxu :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkervictory

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Wed 06 Oct 2010, 03:41

I honestly like it i love the new tourny catagoerys it makes it waaaaaay more fair i love that you get experience from tournies and also i love the new fights and skills/supers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nsioiz.mybrute.com
Darkervictory

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Wed 06 Oct 2010, 03:42

by new fights i meant the 10 fights a day thingy mah bobber
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nsioiz.mybrute.com
BobTheBear
admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Mon 22 Nov 2010, 16:03

Un-stickying this now. Doesn't really need to be here any more ...

PostSubject: Re: So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?   Today at 06:50

Back to top Go down

So you've had a few days, is the new version holding your interest?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2