My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

How long to wait before becoming BL

Go down 
+10
Rico
Markus
vollaufdienuesse
HongKongFui
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
harpyieklein
NixxxoN
Yaboirobby
bamb@m
Sioc
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

How long to wait before becoming BL Empty
PostSubject: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 07:05

MT made sort of a pyramidal structure for their tournament rankings:

In order to have 1 brute that is Brutal Legend there must be at least 64 brutes who are DOC.
In order to have 1 brute that is DOC there must be at least 64 brutes who are SB.
... etc.
... and there is no tournament until there are 64 brutes at a given ranking.

So my question was: how long until I could get BL and raise a brute without that damn level reset?

Just to get an order of magnitude this means that if you could enter a new tournament after having won the first one then in order to generate 1 brute that is Brutal Legend after 1 day of game it is required that there are 64^11 padawan brutes, i.e. about 73 million of billion brutes... but this number is significantly reduced over a period of several days:

Assuming a long-term average of 3'000 new brutes per day and that 70% of the brutes enter their daily tournaments, then the *first* BL brute would appear after app. 200 days !

First BL tournament would appear after about 230 days.

But if Muxxu brute doesn't have that much success and only 1'000 new brutes are created per day and only 40% of brutes enter their daily tournament then the first BL would appear after about one year...

So, if you want to get BL be prepared for a long-term effort... ;-)

Of course after the first BL brutes have appeared you could theoretically become BL in only 11 days.

(if you want to play by yourself with the figures here's the Open Office file: http://ifile.it/ghnafze/MyBrute2-FirstBL.zip )

Last edited by Sioc on Tue 04 May 2010, 08:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 08:01

sioc, I'm working on getting an update from yaboi, since he has a plaster ripper, but it'll have to wait until the fights reset. here's the conversation:

bamb@m wrote:
...another couple of questions:

1) now that you are plaster ripper, do you only have the option to pick between those other plaster rippers as opponents, or are you still fighting padawans and such to gain levels in the arena? (meaning, the only time you must fight your own rank is in the tournament)

2) are you unable to join a tournament now that you are in a rank where there are only a few brutes? do you really have to wait for a total of 64 brutes to become the same rank as you in order to start a tournament?

Yaboirobby wrote:
...My brute who is Sticking Plaster lost in that last tournament so I can't check right now.

as you can see by the part I highlighted, logic says that if he was in a tournament as plaster ripper but there are less than 64 currently, the rest must have been lower ranking brutes. just to be sure, that is why I am asking him to confirm when he joins the tournament tomorrow, and hopefully there will still be less than 64 plaster rippers at that time to ensure we can get the answer now instead of waiting for the same situation at richter thumper... (currently there are 24 rippers)
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:15

@bam, I entered a tourney with my Sticking Plaster about 10 hours ago and we still need 45 brutes to start. It looks like you were right.... you need all Sticking Plaster to start the tournament and since there are not enough to fill the tournament now, we will have to wait until others become Sticking Plaster Ripper as well (so that also means they do not fill void spaces with Padawans, but rather wait until the entire tourney can be filled with the same rank).

But while we wait, you can continue leveling and as your level increases in the game, it will also increase in the tourney. I remember starting out playing a level 3 in a tourney, but by the time It got time for the fight, he was level 6 or 7.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:22

Quote :

But while we wait, you can continue leveling
This means that when finally a tourney starts you will have a big level advantage over the new brutes and a higher probability to win. First brutes keep their advantage.
So... seems you're lucky here to have quickly won first tourney, because you are likely to be one of the first BL on Muxxu brute then (if you keep it on for about 200 days... Razz )
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:44

Sioc wrote:
Quote :

But while we wait, you can continue leveling
This means that when finally a tourney starts you will have a big level advantage over the new brutes and a higher probability to win. First brutes keep their advantage.
So... seems you're lucky here to have quickly won first tourney, because you are likely to be one of the first BL on Muxxu brute then (if you keep it on for about 200 days... Razz )
I will test that theory in the tournament to be sure.. but to be honest, I don't really want to wait for the tourney to fill up. I'd rather just stay where I am.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 16:06

well be patient dudes! This game has a long "life" and it can become very interesting
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 16:14

all we'd need would be flooding the padawan tourney with lvl3 brutes, in order to get the playing brutes forward Wink

the more tourneys, the faster the game progresses...
Back to top Go down
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 16:24

harpyieklein wrote:
all we'd need would be flooding the padawan tourney with lvl3 brutes, in order to get the playing brutes forward Wink

the more tourneys, the faster the game progresses...

nice idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 16:32

not my intention when creating tons of accounts but that's what I do yet Razz
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 20:43

HongKongFui wrote:
not my intention when creating tons of accounts but that's what I do yet Razz

haha same here Very Happy

but my brutes are not lvl3. more lvl 6-8 ^^
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 05:54

Yaboirobby wrote:
@bam, I entered a tourney with my Sticking Plaster about 10 hours ago and we still need 45 brutes to start. It looks like you were right.... you need all Sticking Plaster to start the tournament and since there are not enough to fill the tournament now, we will have to wait until others become Sticking Plaster Ripper as well (so that also means they do not fill void spaces with Padawans, but rather wait until the entire tourney can be filled with the same rank).

But while we wait, you can continue leveling and as your level increases in the game, it will also increase in the tourney. I remember starting out playing a level 3 in a tourney, but by the time It got time for the fight, he was level 6 or 7.

grrr, I see what you mean. I enlisted one of my DB to the tourney, and by the time I got around to training my second DB, the same tourney was still trying to fill up. so now I have both in the same tourney. let's hope they both go to the finals, so that at least one will progress to the next rank and the other will get 5 points What a Face
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 07:21

update for sioc: I know you're monitoring, but I was wondering if we could get an update on your stats. we now have 2,256 batterers, and 67 rippers. since 64 of the 67 did not join a tourney yet (or perhaps they did, but I can't see), there are no thumpers yet. based on the number of batterers and rippers, are we still on track for 230 days, going slower than predicted, or faster?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 07:51

Yes, I have added a few more fitting parameters and updated accordingly the link in my first post.
The forecast now still gives approximately the same delay, i.e. 207 days until first BL the 18th October 2010.

From the file in attachment of the first post:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 08:22

thanks for the update, sioc!

from what I see in the "# of new brutes per day", the number of newly created brutes is already dropping off after just a few days?

MT is putting a bottleneck on their creation, thanks to the three account restriction. good thing we all know to click the flash box on the right side of the main muxxu page that shows five different games to properly disable data storage, right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 09:04

Well, in theory, the fewest # of brutes needed to produce a Brutal Legend is 64*11 = 704 brutes

Brutes #1...64 Padawans in tournament => #1 advances to Batterer
Brutes #2...65 Padawans in tournament => #2 advances
Brutes #64...127 Padawans in tournament => #64 advances

Brutes #1...64 Batterers in tournament => #1 advances to Ripper

repeat 9 more times, so 64*11 = 704 brutes. But of course, it's going to be nowhere near that efficient. I'd say a million brutes and a few months will do the job.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 13:18

Quote :

repeat 9 more times, so 64*11 = 704 brutes.
A bit less in fact: 63*11 + 1 = 694 brutes.
Quote :

But of course, it's going to be nowhere near that efficient.
Indeed...
This moreover assumes that 100% of the brutes enter their daily tournament. This would then take about 525 days to get the first BL, which is about 4 times the forecast with the same assumption (100% of brutes enter their daily tournament).
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 05:14

ok, we're about to have our first vengeful flame, assuming everyone in iron fist enrolls in the tourney (there are 63 as of the time I am making this message). how close are we to your most recently adjusted prediction timeline?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 06:16

The actual forecast is 17th September, a bit faster than for the last forecast on April 1st (18th October). This is due to the fact that almost all high ranked brutes enter their daily tournaments (about 95% of the Iron Fist ones for example, for the previous forecast this parameter was set to 70%). However imo all these forecasts lie within the same margin of error.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 06:44

still no vengeful flame. there are still 63 fists and we have 512 richter thumpers...

I'm curious if there ever'll be a BL to be honest...
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 07:09

HongKongFui wrote:
I'm curious if there ever'll be a BL to be honest...
I'm sure there will. To get one BL it is only required in the long term that there are 694 brutes entering tournaments each day. Even if most of the players stop playing I think we're well above that threshold.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 08:28

BL sure there will be one but its just a question of time as sioc wrote.
my calculation are around 31 of september,
the more Player register in Tourneys in any lvl even 3, the more Tournaments will be opened, and this will lead to more Brutes getting new ranks.
so if the regestration of the Players stay the same we will have 1 new rank at least every 25 Days.
so if we count on every Player in high ranks registering his brute every day, we can use this algorithm :example for 64 brutes in IronFist, 384 in Richter thumper, 3072 S P Ripper:
(this is worst case, could be more , which means the date of first BL would be sooner)

1st Day:
1 brute goes form 64 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 1 VF
64x6 =384 in RichterThumper ==> 6 new IronFists
384x8 =3072 in SPRipper ==> 6x8 = 48 new RichterThumper

2nd Day:
1 brute goes form 69 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 2 VF
64x6 + 48=432 in RT ==> 6 new IronFists
........... ==> 48 new Richter thumper (should be more but this is the worst case)

3rd Day:
1 brute goes form 74 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 3 VF
64x6 + 2x48=480 in RT ==> 7 new IronFists
........... ==> 48 new Richter thumper (should be more but this is the worst case)

4th Day:
1 brute goes form 80 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 4 VF
64x6 + 3x48=528 in RT ==> 8 new IronFists

5th Day:
1 brute goes form 87 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 5 VF
64x6 + 4x48=576 in RT ==> 9 new IronFists
4096 in SPRipper ==> 64 new Richter thumper (should be more but this is the worst case)

6th Day:
1 brute goes form 95 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 6 VF
64x6 + 4x48 + 64=640 in RT ==> 10 new IronFists
4096 in SPRipper ==> 64 new Richter thumper (should be more but this is the worst case)

7th Day:
1 brute goes form 104 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 7 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +2x64=704 in RT ==> 11 new IronFists

8th Day:
1 brute goes form 114 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 8 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +3x64=704 in RT ==> 12 new IronFists

9th Day:
1 brute goes form 125 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 9 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +4x64 in RT ==> 13 new IronFists

10th Day:
2 brute goes form 137 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 11 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +5x64 in RT ==> 14 new IronFists

11th Day:
2 brute goes form 149 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 13 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +6x64 in RT ==> 15 new IronFists

12th Day:
2 brute goes form 162 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 15 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +6x64 +96 in RT ==> 16 new IronFists
6144 in SPRipper ==> 96 new Richter thumper (should be more but this is the worst case)

13th Day:
2 brute goes form 176 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 17 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +6x64 +2x96 in RT ==> 18 new IronFists
6144 in SPRipper ==> 96 new Richter thumper (should be more but this is the worst case)

14th Day:
2 brute goes form 192 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 19 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +6x64 +3x96 in RT ==> 19 new IronFists

15th Day:
3 brute goes form 209 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 22 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +6x64 +4x96 in RT ==> 21 new IronFists

16th Day:
3 brute goes form 227 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 25 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +6x64 +5x96 in RT ==> 22 new IronFists

17th Day:
3 brute goes form 246 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 28 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +6x64 +6x96 in RT ==> 24 new IronFists
8192 in SPRipper ==> 128 new Richter thumper (should be more but this is the worst case)

18th Day:
4 brute goes form 267 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 32 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +6x64 +6x96 +128 in RT ==> 26 new IronFists
8192 in SPRipper ==> 128 new Richter thumper (should be more but this is the worst case)

19th Day:
4 brute goes form 289 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 36 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +6x64 +6x96 +2x128 in RT ==> 28 new IronFists

20th Day:
4 brute goes form 313 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 40 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +6x64 +6x96 +3x128 in RT ==> 30 new IronFists

21th Day:
5 brute goes form 339 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 45 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +6x64 +6x96 +4x128 in RT ==> 32 new IronFists

22th Day:
5 brute goes form 366 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 50 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +6x64 +6x96 +5x128 in RT ==> 34 new IronFists

23th Day:
6 brute goes form 395 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 56 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +6x64 +6x96 +6x128 in RT ==> 36 new IronFists

24th Day:
6 brute goes form 425 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 62 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +6x64 +6x96 +7x128 in RT ==> 38 new IronFists

25th Day:
7 brute goes form 457 IronFist to VengefulFlame ==> 69 VF
64x6 + 3x48 +6x64 +6x96 +8x128 in RT ==> 40 new IronFists
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 08:36

@ricotamanora: if you want to play a bit with this you can find in my first post of this topic a link towards a worksheet for that forecast that does it automatically with a few more fitting parameters. Getting more or less the same results though ;-)
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 08:47

oh no i see the link now , i should have checked it first , sorry sioc
but my Post is not bad, it´s nice to compare once a while for the next 3 Months to see if the calculation is right.
especialy if i can catch up with the Iron Fist guys.
i really want to be one of the first 64 Brutes in the first BL Tournament. it will be Legen dary
its not realistic but not impossible Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 13:45

What I want to know is, what happens to the brute who wins BL? Are they forced to retire?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 14:24

i do not know,
but igess they can start level up to unlimeted lvl after BL
Or maybe you have to choose even /another destiny after becomming BL and win the BL another time. with that there would be a counter of how many times you got BL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long to wait before becoming BL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next