My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.

Go down 
+4
Stsin
AlnicZ27
ellindor
cbarron
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cbarron
cbarron

Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.   Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 01:16

Since we can only create 3 accounts per computer.

This is my opinion on whats going to happen to Muxxu in 3 weeks.

People will start buying accounts,since some may not have Dynamic ip or w/e you call it.

1 account will probably cost $10.

Then chaos breaks out, over someone creating a muxxu acc.
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.   Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 08:49

My understanding of it is that you are only supposed to have one account. You won't be able to buy an account. If you want more Brutes you can buy them for the account you already have and they cost 100 chips each.

No chaos.
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.   Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 08:51

cbarron wrote:
Since we can only create 3 accounts per computer.

This is my opinion on whats going to happen to Muxxu in 3 weeks.

People will start buying accounts,since some may not have Dynamic ip or w/e you call it.

1 account will probably cost $10.

Then chaos breaks out, over someone creating a muxxu acc.

i can create lots of account...
just remove cooxiex!!
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.   Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 09:58

I'll sell anyone accounts, muwhahah Wink

But I do see people selling accounts with brutes having good skills at start, like a bear or wolf. One of my brutes that has a flail at start murders people.... if only she would use it all the time instead of her fists. We have gone back in time.

I've got too many accounts, which I haven't even made brutes on. Also seen some famous French brutes with sequenced names. I'm sure they are going through many at a time for a great starting brute. I personally don't have the time to do so now.
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.   Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:28

Stsin wrote:
I'll sell anyone accounts, muwhahah Wink
lol!
Stsin wrote:
I've got too many accounts, which I haven't even made brutes on.
Me too - I'm waiting for a nice looking one to come up, then I will stick with that account. Since you keep going back to level 1 when you win a tourney, assuming that you can choose a different path at every reset, then you will get a good one eventually (that's what I am hoping anyway - no confirmation available yet).
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.   Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:33

Stsin wrote:
I personally don't have the time to do so now.

and even if you had... this week no work for me and so I opened roundabout 30 accounts, 2 of them with 3 brutes. perhaps I have two good brutes among them, the problem in this game system for me: most of the brutes from mybrute that get skilled in higher levels suck at the beginning and so what's the sense finding a brute that's able to gain many titles as it's a good brute in low levels and when you finally gained BL and your brute doesn't gets resettet and you find out in higher levels it suxx? and btw how much time will it take in that system to reach level 100?

still it's kind of fun but slowly I think this won't keep me on fire very long- but perhaps they have a great surprise once we reached BL, who knows Razz
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.   Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:37

ellindor wrote:
Me too - I'm waiting for a nice looking one to come up, then I will stick with that account. Since you keep going back to level 1 when you win a tourney, assuming that you can choose a different path at every reset, then you will get a good one eventually (that's what I am hoping anyway - no confirmation available yet).
I'm kinda doing the same. It's ironic that they did away with personalizing your own brute. When in the iPod version they made it extremely configurable.

HongKongFui wrote:
Stsin wrote:
I personally don't have the time to do so now.

and even if you had... this week no work for me and so I opened roundabout 30 accounts, 2 of them with 3 brutes. perhaps I have two good brutes among them, the problem in this game system for me: most of the brutes from mybrute that get skilled in higher levels suck at the beginning and so what's the sense finding a brute that's able to gain many titles as it's a good brute in low levels and when you finally gained BL and your brute doesn't gets resettet and you find out in higher levels it suxx? and btw how much time will it take in that system to reach level 100?

still it's kind of fun but slowly I think this won't keep me on fire very long- but perhaps they have a great surprise once we reached BL, who knows Razz

I agree. I think the way to do it for now, is concentrate on finding brutes that have good starts with many of your accounts. Reason is that they will be the first ones to BL, since restarting to level 1 after each tourney win. And if have spare time, level the others already made. Once you get to BL, can look at the many of the others to find which is worthy of leveling for the long run. Also paying credits on that account to help. Again, it's not much different on how My Brute was started.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.   Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 12:32

HongKongFui wrote:

the world will end in 200 more days! affraid
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.   Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 12:43

ellindor wrote:

of course you may actually be getting the same destiny each time but just a different path to it. without a preview tool there's no way to know if you can essentially make an entirely "new" brute w/ the same gfx after getting each title or if you really just have the same brute every time but with different choices of the skills and weapons they would receive anyway.
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.   Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 14:01

GOML - I had not thought of that. The order in which you receive the tools makes a difference. Deluge is one of my favourite skills in the original game, but I passed on it in favour of +3Agility because Deluge is useless if you only have two weapons. I would be pleased if I got the option of it later in the game when I have more weapons.
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.   Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 15:40

Well I have a bear and not impressed. He attacks very infrequently and not worth having. This brute has not been offered any medium or heavy weapons and he gets trashed most regular by those who have them. I am not going to spend money to improve my chances. Will probably quit this version soon.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.   Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 17:15

Made two more this afternoon - both lost first three fights. Can't even enter the tourney! I sure know how to pick them!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.   Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats going to happen to Muxxu in about 3 weeks.
Page 1 of 1