My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Questions / Answers Muxxu.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Questions / Answers Muxxu.com Empty
PostSubject: Questions / Answers Muxxu.com   Questions / Answers Muxxu.com Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 05:09

(these "usefull" Questions were answered in the french Forum from the Mods. and also edited by me)
i will list the Questions with Numbers in case some of you wants to comment them or have a new one. i will also try to edit more later.

Q1
I am at level 2, I have a choice between A and B, suppose I take B , I go to level 3, I have a choice between C and D. Now I win a tournament, I choose for the same path and I return to level 1, I go back to level 2, I have a choice between A and B, I take A, then I revert to level 3, would I choice between C and D, or between two new choices, E and F?
A1
If you choose a different option than the first time, the following choices will not be the same as before.

Q2
Does the Skills which cost 1 Injury apply in the tournament? even in case we paid an injury before the start of the tournament at that day?
A2
all the skills that cost 1 injury can only be used in the training but not for fighting in the tournament
It is also not 100% Positive that some of these Skills will be used during the Fights in Training

Q3
can i get the same weapons in my new Destiny, even if i had them in my old Destiny?
A3
yes, you can unlock the same weapons. technicly you can get any every other Destiny there is in the Game.

Q4
can i be offered a choice more than one Time in the same Destiny, in case i did not take it the first time it was offered?
A4
if you skip an Offer in a Destiny, it is rare for this choice to be offered twice in the same fate, so think carefully before making your choice!

Q5
If I have three injuries and then I win a tournament, am i cured of my injuries in the rest of 24H and will i be able to register for the new Tournament?
A5
you will not be cured of the 3 Injuries you had at that day and you will only be able to register in the next Tournament as a "Desert Batterer" after winning the Final of "Padewan" tournament at the same Day if you can reach Level 3 in the new Rank.
So you can do it if you do your daily Fights after winning the Tourny or if you use the 15 Coins to heal your Brute and get 10 new Fights, which allow you to reach Level 3.

Q6
How does Reinforcment works?
A6
with the cost of 1 injury, you can activate the Reinforcement for your Brute. This skill gives a chance to come and help your other Brutes "Master" or "Recruits" in the Same Team during a fight as long as the Recruits or the Master are in a higher Level than the Brute with this Skill. However, this ability, like any capacity costing an injury, only works in training, not during the tournament.

Q7
Is there a brutetool to know the Future of a certain Destiny at a certain Level?
A7
no there is not, and there will not be.

Q8
why does some Brutes act cleaver against pets (Dogs mostly) and ignore them or why are the Pets sometimes passiv?
A8
some of the french guys have a theory that the dogs A,B and C have diffrent characteristics as Health, Speed, strength and the Pets stats are connected to the stats of there Master somehow... (it make sence to me for what i saw till now)

Q9
Soon many Brutes in a high Rank will have a Panther, bear or Hammer which can kick you out of the Tournament at any time and any Level, what is the Perfekt Destiny which works against this Type?
A9
1-Do not take the first weapon you will be offered, unless it is really Poewfull (no knife, Sword or stab and such, unless you know you will get Master of Arms), because it should kill the Bear or the apponent in one or 2 hits max.
2-after finding your weapon, do not accept another one unless it is also Powerfull. in case you have only one choose your stats that you can survive without a weapon too.
3- no Dogs unless it is a better choice than a weak Weapon or a Skill that you can only use in Training.
4- no Skills which you can not use in the Tournament unless it is a better choice than a weak Weapon.
5- allways take 6 sense, Material Arts, Master of Arms, brute fierce and Strong Arm when and if they are offered. they are the Key of low Level Brutes.

Q10
how does + 3 Endurance work?
A10
Example with Vitality
my brute was born with hp 62 st 2 agi 2 sp 4 and he has 245 at lvl11
i took this Destiny:
1lvl 1 weapons
2lvl 1 weapon
3lvl +3 speed
4lvl +2 health +1 speed
5lvl vitality
6lvl +3 health
7lvl +2 health +1 agi
8lvl +3 health
9lvl +3 health
10lvl +3 health
11lvl +2 health +1 st
and you get 1 free hp every lvl, and 2 free with vitality every lvl
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/4707695?chk=6e58
after my calc she must have health of 62 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 15 + 41 + 23 + 16 + 23+23+23+16
=245 cheers

Q11
How can I use more than 3 accounts in a day?
A11
you can play with more than 3 accounts a day.
go to http://muxxu.com/
with the right click on the Picture at the upper right of the site , where all Games of muxxu are flashed.
then click Settings
then local storage
then set the bar on 0 kb (None)
then close
now do the same in the celle of one of your Brutes on the picture of his Weapons and Skills.
now you can create as much accounts as you want and fight with all of them on the same computer cheers

Last edited by ricotamanora on Mon 03 May 2010, 09:12; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : edited and updates)
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Answers Muxxu.com   Questions / Answers Muxxu.com Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 09:31

ricotamanora wrote:

Q5
If I have three injuries and then I win a tournament, am i cured of my injuries in the rest of 24H and will i be able to register for the new Tournament?
A5
they didnt have a sure Answer for that and nighther do i. so i will edit the Answer when i confirm it.
but at least 2 said they could register for the tournament as a "Desert Batterer" after winning the Final of "Padewan" tournament at the same Day...but without proof...

you need to be level 3 to join a tourney. so if you win a tourney -> you fall back to level 1 and if you have 3 injures you cannot level your brute up to lvl 3
-> no tourney for that day
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Answers Muxxu.com   Questions / Answers Muxxu.com Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 11:11

but after winning a tournament you can go to the hospital again, even when you've been there before (that day)... so this is your chance to level up to three again ansd then maybe you are able to join the tourney again...

Quote :
Q4
can i be offered a choice more than one Time in the same Destiny, in case i did not take it the first time it was offered?
A4
if you skip an Offer in a Destiny, it is rare for this choice to be offered twice in the same fate, so think carefully before making your choice!

happened to me 3 times now... (bumps, bumps and vitality Sad )
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Answers Muxxu.com   Questions / Answers Muxxu.com Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 11:25

Q5
OK this means if you still have no injuries or use the 15 Jetones to have them removed and by that you are able to level your brute to lvl 3 after winning a Tournament, then you could register for the new Tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Answers Muxxu.com   Questions / Answers Muxxu.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions / Answers Muxxu.com
Page 1 of 1