My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ?

Go down 
+12
F.B.I
n1kos84
Teapot
sevid
Roland Dnalor
HongKongFui
mantis33
NixxxoN
GOML
AlnicZ27
Nasic
vollaufdienuesse
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Are Users of Brutal Combo Cheaters or not ?
Yes, of course !
Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 68% [ 26 ]
No !
Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
Teethymo
Teethymo

Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ?   Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 18:49

Firedracax wrote:
MyBrute doesn't have rules about making pupils so it doesn't exactly match with the definition of a cheater. I prefer not going to a very high level like wasusuge because the very high level brutes hit their opponent a lot of times. But having Brutal Legends with high levels make the game more interesting. I use MyBrute Manager and create one pupil for my brute/day, so I have a advantage compared to people who just do 3 fights/day. Watching level 20-50 fight isn't boring for me.

Completely agree. I have static IP and can't run auto-pupil feature of BC, though I have created many pupils manually, one at a time, and fed them into BC to level them up. And I think that's cheating too, even though I stopped doing that months ago.

But I don't think it's boring watching brutes level 20-50 fighting, in fact I think that's the most interesting part of the game. My highest level brute is only level 30, and watching her fight is an absolute joy! Watching the level 200-500 brutes plaster each other in under 30 seconds is so boring to me. I like levels where the brutes are smart enough to not fight like idiots all the time, and have a good selection of weapons and skills that they can use in combination. I don't like when the brutes get so high level that it doesn't make any difference what weapons or skills you have, all that matters is who has the highest agility score.

But, yeah, any use of BC at all is obviously cheating. Even manually pupiling yourself while changing your IP is cheating! You're not supposed to pupil yourself, you're supposed to get all your friends to play the game! But really, so what? My brute will never be Brutal Legend, but I don't care. I'm amazed that she got Vengeful Flame at level 25 and if she never gets higher, I will still enjoy watching her dodge and zap and slam her way to victory every day.
Back to top Go down
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ?   Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 18:55

Yes, of course !
Back to top Go down
tuf&ruf
tuf&ruf

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ?   Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 19:09

who doesn't love to cheat? lol!
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ?   Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 19:22

tuf&ruf wrote:

me :)

I'd never cheat in skill- related games !
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ?   Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 21:55

tuf&ruf wrote:

cheating sucks unless its something like mybrute, a game that you need to cheat to get it a bit interesting
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ?   Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 08:16

MyBruteCheats hasn't posted anything about Brutal Combo so it can't be cheating! Joking.

I'm just happy that my brute has a ranking that isn't padawan. I could of chosen a better brute, but I didn't know about inventory previews at that time. About two months after the release of Mybrute, I trained my main brute, who's only a level 24 brute with a STP ranking..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ?   Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutal Combo. Cheating or not ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2