HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 sell account

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
julien0014
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-10-25
Location : france

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 17:37

NixxxoN wrote:
julien0014 wrote:
Teethymo wrote:
Why would anyone want this brute account at all when they can make themselves a better one for nothing?

because he is level 17 ! its a nice brute. its just that i don't care about 3 account...

i have 2, so its okai.

and i don't want money, just want a level 30 or 40 in muxxu.

This game is really not like the original mybrute, where people can make very high level brutes and sell them.
Here you can level and CUSTOMIZE several brutes easily, so there is no point in selling accounts.

Suspect
if i said in topyc i give this account, every body would say i want it.
so quiet, its a point of selling !
and the brute i said is not bad.
its just that i don't want to delete a level 17.. i don't need money just want a poor level 30 or 40 in com !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1123
Join date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 18:37

Let me try to explain myself a little better here.

-- The fact that he's level 17 is actually BAD. If he's got to that level and can't win a tourney, there must be something seriously wrong with him. If he were level 8 and won a tourney, that would be a good brute.
-- Since there's something wrong with the brute, whoever takes him will spend lots more time losing fights than winning them, and will continue to do badly in tourneys.
-- When this brute finally does win a tourney, his owner would be dumb to choose the same destiny and waste just as much time as a DB than you have as Padawan. So you'll be starting over at level 1 with a random set.
-- My highest level brute in mybrute.com is level 30. I've spent 6 months pupiling her manually, because I can't use BC, and I wouldn't sell her for $100. The players who can easily make a level 30 brute for you have already lost interest in the muxxu game.

If you want to exchange this muxxu account for anything at all, here's what I suggest. Win a damn tourney, pick a new destiny for DB, and get yourself one rare skill, weapon, or pet. Then come back and try again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julien0014
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-10-25
Location : france

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 18:43

Teethymo wrote:
Let me try to explain myself a little better here.

-- The fact that he's level 17 is actually BAD. If he's got to that level and can't win a tourney, there must be something seriously wrong with him. If he were level 8 and won a tourney, that would be a good brute.
-- Since there's something wrong with the brute, whoever takes him will spend lots more time losing fights than winning them, and will continue to do badly in tourneys.
-- When this brute finally does win a tourney, his owner would be dumb to choose the same destiny and waste just as much time as a DB than you have as Padawan. So you'll be starting over at level 1 with a random set.
-- My highest level brute in mybrute.com is level 30. I've spent 6 months pupiling her manually, because I can't use BC, and I wouldn't sell her for $100. The players who can easily make a level 30 brute for you have already lost interest in the muxxu game.

If you want to exchange this muxxu account for anything at all, here's what I suggest. Win a damn tourney, pick a new destiny for DB, and get yourself one rare skill, weapon, or pet. Then come back and try again.

i tottaly agree with you, but its not my main brute !
I love my main brute , its in an other account with the weapon "fouet " i love him !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NixxxoN
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1439
Join date : 2009-12-27
Location : ಠ_ಠ

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 18:45

Yeah, what about trying to level up until you get some BIG improvement, then win a tourney and choose a different destiny?

On the other hand, have you tried brutal combo? as i said its very easy/fast with brutal combo to get a brute up to level 30.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Teethymo
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1123
Join date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 18:46

So if you don't like this brute, why do you think I would like it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julien0014
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-10-25
Location : france

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 18:50

Teethymo wrote:
So if you don't like this brute, why do you think I would like it?

i don't know i just think that is stupid to delete him..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1123
Join date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 19:04

Win a tourney, then he'll be DB and maybe he'll get a better destiny that you'll like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julien0014
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-10-25
Location : france

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 19:06

Teethymo wrote:
Win a tourney, then he'll be DB and maybe he'll get a better destiny that you'll like.

no i have two account that all.

so finally i give the account.

who want it ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantis33
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1969
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 27
Location : The Ohio State University

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 19:51

I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julien0014
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-10-25
Location : france

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 19:53

mantis33 wrote:
I'll take it.

okai i will send you a pm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantis33
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1969
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 27
Location : The Ohio State University

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 20:05

Thanks. How do I use more than 3 accounts in a day? I deleted history and cookies but it still didn't work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julien0014
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-10-25
Location : france

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 20:08

mantis33 wrote:
Thanks. How do I use more than 3 accounts in a day? I deleted history and cookies but it still didn't work.

you can't. you have to use an other computer if you have one..

me i give you this account because i just want to keep just two account.

do you like the brute i gave u ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2620
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 20:57

julien0014 wrote:
mantis33 wrote:
Thanks. How do I use more than 3 accounts in a day? I deleted history and cookies but it still didn't work.

you can't. you have to use an other computer if you have one..

me i give you this account because i just want to keep just two account.

do you like the brute i gave u ?

you can play with more than 3 accounts (i find it stubid) but here is the Answer
go to http://muxxu.com/
with the right click on the Picture at the upper right of the site , where all Games of muxxu are flashed.
then click Settings
then local storage
then set the bar on 0 kb (None)
then close

now you can create as much accounts as you want and fight with all of them on the same computer cheers

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julien0014
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-10-25
Location : france

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 21:43

you can play with more than 3 accounts (i find it stubid) but here is the Answer
go to http://muxxu.com/
with the right click on the Picture at the upper right of the site , where all Games of muxxu are flashed.
then click Settings
then local storage
then set the bar on 0 kb (None)
then close

now you can create as much accounts as you want and fight with all of them on the same computer cheers[/quote]

czn you translate that in french please ? because i don't understand how to do really ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantis33
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1969
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 27
Location : The Ohio State University

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 21:51

Cool thanks. Thank jul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julien0014
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-10-25
Location : france

PostSubject: Re: sell account   Thu 22 Apr 2010, 21:53

mantis33 wrote:
Cool thanks. Thank jul.

no problem. if you are happy Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: sell account   Today at 16:20

Back to top Go down
 
sell account
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Please delete my account
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL)
» CREATE a new battlenet account?
» Creating Account Taiwan

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version-
Jump to: