My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Wolf on level 3!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seahawk

Wolf on level 3! Empty
PostSubject: Wolf on level 3!   Wolf on level 3! Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 22:34

I have a wolf, Herculean Strenght and a Shield, all this en level 3..

Check ... http://24bbnc8pefeib.mybrute.com
Back to top Go down
Psycausis
Psycausis

Wolf on level 3! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf on level 3!   Wolf on level 3! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 16:16

I managed something like that with my Bladed K9 character then, went and forgot the password!

I worked so hard on getting his look just right and he started out with the 'martial arts' ability, quickly ascended to lvl 3 and was awarded a wolf and I never got use him any more.

Where I messed up was coming up with a password that I thought I could remember easily but, it was late and I was getting sleepy so, my memory was working sloppily.

This is why I try to keep a pen and paper near by at all times so as not to make such a regrettable mistake again.

The only good thing I can say about it is that it has helped me to depend on my own skills and strategies to get to where I am now were having a wolf would've just spoiled me in to thinking that I was stronger than I really am.
Back to top Go down

Wolf on level 3!
Page 1 of 1