My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals

Go down 
+7
Stsin
NixxxoN
Biceuri®
Sioc
AlnicZ27
xteenager
maxuris
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 06:43

NixxxoN wrote:

it has gotten into a point were its nearly impossible to catch the top ones unless you pay LOTS of money
mmm... I didn't invest a single penny in that game (and won't be involved in a single buy/sell transaction here), started levelling up spcz in January this year, and didn't use any third-party service... :-) ... so all this is possible (if you are lucky: pool, etc.)... :-)
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 10:26

Sioc wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:

it has gotten into a point were its nearly impossible to catch the top ones unless you pay LOTS of money
mmm... I didn't invest a single penny in that game (and won't be involved in a single buy/sell transaction here), started levelling up spcz in January this year, and didn't use any third-party service... :-) ... so all this is possible (if you are lucky: pool, etc.)... :-)

About the same here, and I feel somewhat guilty because of it Wink

I left for months when I was far in the lead. It's much more interesting now that I've fallen behind. It's great that there are many high contenders now. Our server makes the other two look really weak, even with the level 1000+ on FR. I also find it amazing that CV is catching up with wasusuge on his own (And is going to greatly improve soon).

If want easier BLs, can always make a brute on ES or FR. It didn't take long for me to have two BLs on ES. But it's just not as exciting as COM. OzNoob ALWAYS made the final since I first entered him at level 184... Muwahaha Twisted Evil

One thing worth pointing out is that those who've started recently have better tools, larger DBs, and knowledge in finding the perfect brute worthy to concentrate on. When most of us oldies were from hand made brutes made back in September.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 12:59

Stsin and Sioc you guys must have much more than a single BC running on a single connection.
First of all, with a single connection I doubt you can get more than 50.000 experience pupils out of it, unless Im missing something here and I have a very small range of IPs in my connection. So far i've wasted about 30.000 and I feel like im starting to run out of them
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 13:47

I think 50,000 is too small for an IP range. It's possible that your IP is being shared by others. And the ranges do vary greatly per ISP. Like it would be much larger in Southern California compared to Montana.

I originally started with two separate connections. I had Cable and DSL before playing My Brute. DSL was only $10 and used it periodically as a seed box. But was able to use a third source later with a much larger range.

I've always felt somewhat guilty, why I promised myself that I would never sell pupils for a profit.

Another point is that many of us have been training longer, causing the higher levels. I haven't added a pupil to Stsin VI or Stsin559 since December. They've been leveling well without them.
Better example is my original brute Stsin. I originally wanted to just get her to level 100, since she is my first brute.
http://stsin.mybrute.com/cellule
Look at her cell and there's only about 20k total pupils. Of course, not all give XP. And now she's level 221, just from training.

Oh, I remember now. I stopped adding pupils to Stsin VI when she reached level 504 and became a Triple T. She's gained quite a few levels since then Wink I also stopped leveling her after 400 when she had a huge gap, till THEBrutux started rising quickly again. Well, little hope for me to catch up quickly now, unless I invest into another ISP. Not happening Wink
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 15:42

Stsin wrote:
I think 50,000 is too small for an IP range.

and im looking for an isp with even 10k ips Sad

u guys made me regret leaving NYC
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 18:30

Stsin wrote:
I think 50,000 is too small for an IP range. It's possible that your IP is being shared by others. And the ranges do vary greatly per ISP. Like it would be much larger in Southern California compared to Montana.

I originally started with two separate connections. I had Cable and DSL before playing My Brute. DSL was only $10 and used it periodically as a seed box. But was able to use a third source later with a much larger range.

I've always felt somewhat guilty, why I promised myself that I would never sell pupils for a profit.

Another point is that many of us have been training longer, causing the higher levels. I haven't added a pupil to Stsin VI or Stsin559 since December. They've been leveling well without them.
Better example is my original brute Stsin. I originally wanted to just get her to level 100, since she is my first brute.
http://stsin.mybrute.com/cellule
Look at her cell and there's only about 20k total pupils. Of course, not all give XP. And now she's level 221, just from training.

Oh, I remember now. I stopped adding pupils to Stsin VI when she reached level 504 and became a Triple T. She's gained quite a few levels since then Wink I also stopped leveling her after 400 when she had a huge gap, till THEBrutux started rising quickly again. Well, little hope for me to catch up quickly now, unless I invest into another ISP. Not happening Wink

You have about 500.000 pupils only in those 3 brutes, what about this? You say you havent bought pupils? How many connections with different IP ranges you have then? -.-
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 18:36

NixxxoN wrote:
about 500.000 pupils only in those 3 brutes, what about this? You say you havent bought pupils?
My IP pool has about the same number of free IPs, so that's plausible ❤
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 05:00

;_; lucky bastards xD
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 15:24

Rejoice, the series of identical finals is over :-)

Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Aaa25
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 15:40

finally :p ... I didnt even bother join this tourney with my 280lvl ... All the monsters jumped in this one and left no room for mid-small levels ... lets hope for some new rank tommorow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jcelite
jcelite

PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 17:04

crash of the titans Razz
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 17:24

jcelite wrote:
crash of the titans Razz
lol... in the semis lowest level brute is dio at level... 514 ! :bball:

Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Aaaa11
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 18:50

my fjfnbnxp just lost at 12h..
he doesn't usually lose at that one..
and also ettin712 just lost at 13h..

they just both not lucky this day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 13:11

It was an exciting tourney. Gratz to the finalists: Bic and CV cheers And to CV for the ever so sweet cherry.

NixxxoN wrote:
You have about 500.000 pupils only in those 3 brutes, what about this? You say you havent bought pupils? How many connections with different IP ranges you have then? -.-

Can also do cross server trading. IPs are not stored across all three servers. Why some of my pupils have names like yaya- or ness-. And if you look at LouLou and Neness on FR, will see pupils starting with st- or sin-.

At the time, I was able to pupil both of them, while they both couldn't keep up with me. Well, Loulou did beat me to 600... that slow poke Wink
Back to top Go down
Tze
Tze

PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 13:36

Stsin wrote:

At the time, I was able to pupil both of them, while they both couldn't keep up with me. Well, Loulou did beat me to 600... that slow poke Wink

Yes, he beat you but he had some help. He is actually one of BC-vat brutes nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals   Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come on bic vs sioc AGAIN on the finals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2