My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!

Go down 
+32
sevid
Rippraff
LEMO
Tama
Flowerwall
S4nt0S
Gavy™
puppywhirl
Teapot
aimless628
goncaloo
KAZeAndy
rayS
Markus
BeRyLa
grizzlism
steele11
mantis33
xteenager
muxxu.com
maxuris
n1kos84
fake
Sioc
Teethymo
kaspar4o0o
pdsharpj
HongKongFui
bamb@m
NixxxoN
Rico
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 03:09

grizzlism wrote:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/54756291?chk=cbda
woof tough fight. she is a better brute than him
should have eaten her bear but he had the ninja stars out by that point.
im kinda surprised neither haven't moved on already...
tuff fight indeed , but smoove had the advantage all the way long.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 11:41

Grizz, neither has moved on because they're both still DB. Had they been richter or higher they both would have won their tourneys by now. If you don't get a jump on the competition, you get stuck in padawan/DB forever. That's why I bought tokens for her so she can just try to catch up lol.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 12:54

yeah. smoove lost the final to another increvable brute because he didn't use his weapons in the right order and wound up disarmed and punching for 4 dmg... frustrating.

i think increvable might be the best skill in the game. if there is ever high level combat in muxxu it will basically negate the effects of having high strength.
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 00:53

Another close one with guess who?

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/55149769?chk=aae2
if i had only pulled out my last weapon No

damn so 0-2 so far today

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/55150571?chk=b3a7
where's the flail!
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 01:20

Wow those are both sad. The first one is not bad cuz he's immortal but I messed up his path he should have armor. The second one has no excuse, that one is awful. I've changed his destiny 4 times lol.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 02:19

i found a mantis and had to try and squash it :)
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/55161732?chk=589f
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 02:29

Failed? Razz
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 23:07

Wink

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/55554147?chk=c9f7
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 23:10

Lol, told ya you'd have your revenge. There's no excuse to lose to him he goes 3 and out everyday. I tried to fight you today as well and lost. Didn't watch or save the fight though, lol.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 13:12

It happened again between PunchDrunk and Trojana -- it's like 5 fights in a row gone exactly the same. She has sang-chaud, so she goes first and vandalises his epee. Then she pulls her stars, letting PD keep his. Sometimes it takes him a couple of rounds to pull his own stars, but when he does it's basically over because she only hits about a third of her throws and he hits nearly all of his.

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/55813684?chk=0279
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 13:56

Teethymo wrote:
It happened again between PunchDrunk and Trojana -- it's like 5 fights in a row gone exactly the same. She has sang-chaud, so she goes first and vandalises his epee. Then she pulls her stars, letting PD keep his. Sometimes it takes him a couple of rounds to pull his own stars, but when he does it's basically over because she only hits about a third of her throws and he hits nearly all of his.

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/55813684?chk=0279
ya sad for trojana but she cant compeat with untoutchable yet or maybe never, but i dont get it her strength is 18 and his strength is 7 , but he still make a damage of 8 and 10 while she made only 6 of damage. can you explain it or is it just an extremly bad seed scratch
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 14:04

I think it must be armor somehow. Obviously most shuriken damage passes through armor, but I can't think of anything else it could be.

I think it's just funny how similar the fights are -- if she would just punch him twice the fight would be all over. Or if the shuriken appeared first in the list, or if he dodged first and drew the sword, or if he dodged first and drew the shuriken and discarded it for the sword, or or or or...
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 14:19

Teethymo wrote:
I think it must be armor somehow. Obviously most shuriken damage passes through armor, but I can't think of anything else it could be.
oh ya i fogrot about the armure :idea:
i gess if it will stay like these seeds in the next 3 levels for Trojana (Str , agi, speed). i will contact muxxu and complain lol!
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 22:17

thylacin and mantis10:

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/56139703?chk=c2fc

sorry mantis, but if it makes you feel better i won the tourney, so you won't have to fight me today Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 23:03

I'm guessing that this is someone from here's brute since I know someone (xt?) has strength queen. This is speed queen.

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/56415988?chk=b21d

EDIT: I saw that fight pd, didn't know it was you, lol. I thought it was pretty sad that I almost (actually SHOULD have) beat you with the level difference. Good fight though. Wasn't expecting to win the tourney anyway at 13.
Back to top Go down
KAZeAndy
KAZeAndy

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 23:08

nice lol
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 03:28

got your back mantis... you should have one that fight(IMO) Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_eek seriously, you should have one that one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 08:46

congratz mantis and my old muxxu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
goncaloo

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 17:36

rico420 VS goncalooo

He attacked one of my worst brutes ^^...

p.s.: i dont know if this rico is forum's rico
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 22:43

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/56840376?chk=de9d

steele, this is really sad man, lol. Mantis3 usually goes 3 and out everyday.

Sorry steele... again. Why are we the only ones that always run into each other? lol

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/56843032?chk=b315
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 22:52

mantis33 wrote:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/56840376?chk=de9d

steele, this is really sad man, lol. Mantis3 usually goes 3 and out everyday.

Sorry steele... again. Why are we the only ones that always run into each other? lol

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/56843032?chk=b315

yeah i made the mistake in picking up MOA with the second one and the first needs to throw her bumps away.
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 01:05

Luponero and Ricarica wrestling about:

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/54329925?chk=5d6c
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 12:06

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/57374058?chk=6be3 - My mitkothebear vs. "famous" PallMall at the final of Flame Tourney Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 12:10

WTF 668 HEALTH!!!
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 12:52

aimless vs jozzie in a desert batterer final match
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/57428214?chk=9031
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!   Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fights of forumotion Members in muxxu! Only fights between 2 forum Members!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next