My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)

Go down 
+43
Tze
Ceryon
jayeeyee
adatok
NixxxoN
Zé To
edu1988
schranze
WinstonSmith
aslan
mellidekller
FacebreakXXX
Blakallam17
jepoyaka
Pege
vollaufdienuesse
zoo512
Gavy™
hanuman
jcelite
max
Subman(R)
Shiva
sevid
fryss
davidloko210
GOML
ecolorenzo
arno046
xiao
maxuris
flockingflock
F.B.I
xDarkDespair
Jesus saved me
gustavobarrile
kayton
Mattrix Brute
CypriaN
kaspar4o0o
Teapot
Sioc
indre
47 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
indre

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Empty
PostSubject: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 08:34

When I started playing on mybrute, I created a small program to train all the pupils my friends left lying around.

Now I have released the program to the public. You will find the program at: http://works.indrek.eu/simple-brute-trainer/

It is VERY simple to use, doesn't require any configuring or installing. Just download, extract and run. It's FREE and open source!

Feedback is welcome.

Features:
* Train mybrute.com, labrute.fr, elbruto.es and meinbrutalo.de pupils
* Easily add and remove pupils
* Finds opponents for your pupils
* Uses your default web browser
* Automatic fighting – up to 2000 fights/hour
* No complicated configuring
* Runs on Windows, Linux and OS X
* Completely free and open source

DOWNLOAD

or watch it in action on YouTube!

Last edited by indre on Thu 09 Sep 2010, 18:38; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 09:51

Source code available on Sourceforge.net: http://simple-brute.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/simple-brute/trunk/
Checked and seems harmless :-)
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 20:01

Worked on this a bit and uploaded new version:
http://works.indrek.eu/simple-brute-trainer/

When my pupil amount grows a bit more I'm planning to integrate automatic clicking feature. This would eliminate the need to be at the computer when the pupils are trained.

Any feedback from people that have tried it would be very welcome, especially:
* Is it easy to use?
* Which feature do you miss the most?
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 23:43

How many pupils is alot?
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 08:32

Firedracax wrote:
How many pupils is alot?
Well, currently you have to click the "start fight" button manually - so a lot is actually how many manual clicks you are willing to do in a day.

Just try it - add some 10 pupils and try training them with it, it's simple to start with.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 09:02

Actually this could imo be a rather nice alternative to BC in order to train hand-made brutes for those who feel BC is too complicated.

However in its current state imo it cannot be considered as a breakthrough compared to the MyBrute Manager + Login bot (both opensource available on userscripts.org) Greasemonkey scripts route (in terms of number of required mouse clicks).

What I would like to see in order for this tool to become really much more useful than the Greasemonkey route is:
  • find a way to bypass the mybrutecheats bug in order to find level 1 opponents (for example reading the opponents directly from a page-download from the MyBrute official pages),
  • automated fights without requiring any user click,
  • clicking on a single button lauches automatically all three matches for all brutes in the database,
  • option to save (and modify) passwords in the database so that autologin can be performed,
  • command-line switch to run all fights for all brutes in the database (so that it can be scheduled),
  • FR + ES implementation,
  • ability to list (or export) all brutes in the DB (without the use of Squirrel or SQLite).

Anyway I think it is great to see nowadays a new tool popping up from a new user! cheers

Last edited by Sioc on Sun 02 May 2010, 11:15; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mention that scripts are opensource as well.)
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 09:17

Sioc wrote:
Actually this could imo be a rather nice alternative to BC in order to train hand-made brutes for those who feel BC is too complicated.

However in its current state imo it cannot be considered as a breakthrough compared to the MyBrute Manager + Login bot (both available on userscripts.org) Greasemonkey scripts route (in terms of number of required mouse clicks).

What I would like to see in order for this tool to become really much more useful than the Greasemonkey route is:
  • find a way to bypass the mybrutecheats bug in order to find level 1 opponents (for example reading the opponents directly from a page-download from the MyBrute official pages),
  • automated fights without requiring any user click,
  • clicking on a single button lauches automatically all three matches for all brutes in the database,
  • option to save (and modify) passwords in the database so that autologin can be performed,
  • command-line switch to run all fights for all brutes in the database (so that it can be scheduled),
  • FR + ES implementation,
  • ability to list (or export) all brutes in the DB (without the use of Squirrel or SQLite).

Anyway I think it is great to see nowadays a new tool popping up from a new user!

Absolutely agree with you Sioc! When this happens I'll replace Mybrute Manager with this tool ! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 09:47

Thanks for the feedback.

As long as I don't know the algorithm that generates the fight keys (and i'm not planning to start cracking it), I'm planning on automatic training to be implemented first:
* User clicks on "start fighting"
* The first fight is opened up, user clicks on the "start fight" button in browser
* Program saves mouse locations and starts training all the other brutes itself (it does all the clicking) until all brutes have fought 3x

As currently on my current internet/computer configuration I manage about one fight 4 seconds, it would mean the program could make 900 fights/hour.

As for the level 1-4 brutes, I think I'll provide a second location that holds the very weak/very strong brutes that mybrutecheats doesn't list. If mybrutecheats doesn't offer a match, it will load from the other location. OR: Does anyone know who maintains mybrutecheats.com? The same people that maintain mybrute.com? Maybe they'll just add some weak brutes :)

Also simple import/export of brutes in txt file is a priority.

I don't know about all other trainers, but this one will be open source, so users don't have to fear that their passwords or viruses.
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 07:47

Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 12:58

Got new version out, v0.2.0.

The main improvement is 100% automatic fighting. The program does all the clicking and enemy loading for you, no need to configure external programs to click for you!

And for the pupils that didn't have enemies - you can train them afterwards very easily on the arena! The arenas are opened to you in a single click!

Download:
Get the latest version!
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 19:48

One question - do you protect your trainable brutes with passwords? I mean, which on of these is the most important:
Support for .es .fr
Automatically train password protected pupils
Bulk import/export - what should be the preferred format?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 16:16

IMO:
1) Automatically train password protected pupils
2) Bulk import/export (text with ";" separators)
3) Support for .es .fr
Several other people may probably prefer support for ES/FR over import/export granted that I'm one of the few to be only on COM.

About the autofight feature, I saw you were asking the user to select where the button is located on the screen. Wouldn't it instead be possible to programmatically click on the fight button "swf_btn" in the class "vsLaunch" with something like a document.forms.submit() but for swf files ?
Spoiler:
I guess the answer is no if you need to determine the algorithm for k in order to run autofights... did you look in the source code for MyBrute Manager Greasemonkey add-in (on userscripts.org) if there was a hint about this k parameter? Otherwise you could decompile the java code of BC (but then you'd be just one step closer to what BC+Decrypter+Squirrel is already doing quite straightforwardly imo)...

Last edited by Sioc on Wed 05 May 2010, 21:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 21:19

Currently the user has to drag a small "popup" to the start fight button and then to the browsers X (closing) button. After that all pupils will be trained automatically. The pupils that didn't have enough enemies to perform 3 fights are remembered and their arenas can be opened up after automatic fights have finished.

It would be possible to locate the start fight button by making an image of the screen and then matching it, but I don't see much of a point in it, as the browser's X couldn't be located easily this way (all browsers/OS' have different design).

Any suggestions on where to find (up to date) opponent lists for labrute and elbruto? And maybe there is some better alternative to mybrutecheats.com opponent matcher, that would have low levels also.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 21:27

indre wrote:
Any suggestions on where to find (up to date) opponent lists for labrute and elbruto? And maybe there is some better alternative to mybrutecheats.com opponent matcher, that would have low levels also.

From the [FAQ] Brutal Combo training/pupilling basic questions (only low level static list though):
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 21:21

Any update on the way? ;-)
Back to top Go down
Mattrix Brute

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 00:41

wow so it automatically trains your brute?? (like area battles or pupils?)

AWESOME :)
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 11:09

Most of the code for training password-protected pupils is ready and uploaded to the SVN trunk, also support for multiple domains is already in the code and database schema.

The upcoming update will include training of password-protected pupils and the program will start checking how many fights each pupil has left - if one fight fails (for example the page doesn't load fast enough), then the fight will be retried later automatically.

This week has been very busy for me, barely had time for the trainer, the next week will be even worse, but after that I think I'll have my spare time for this :)
Back to top Go down
kayton

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 18:37

ok so i just cant seem to get this to work like i click and drag the "done" button over the start fight button and nothing happens so i actually click the "DONE" button and another thing comes up telling me to drag the "X" button over the button which closes the web browser. i do this and still nothing happens.... it says "Autofights completed! Trained 1 pupils. Waiting to be trained: 5 pupils." i check my stats and absolutely nothing has changed at all... wat am i doin wrong?
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 17:32

Yes, you have click on the "Done" and "X" button when you have dragged them to the correct places. After that the program will start clicking in your browser automatically.

In your case, the problem is that your pupils don't have any opponents if you look at mybrutecheats.com opponent list. Because of this you must click on the "arena fights" button after automatic fights have completed, which will open the untrained brutes in your browser.

The next version will find a random opponent from the arena, but for now you have to train those under level 3 pupils manually with the "next fights/arena fights" button, which opens the brutes in your browser automatically.
Back to top Go down
gustavobarrile

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 18:14

Well I went down, and draws so that at the time that I give two cliker
the simple brute trainer.jar it does not open that program
What do I do that business?
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 21:30

gustavobarrile wrote:
Well I went down, and draws so that at the time that I give two cliker
the simple brute trainer.jar it does not open that program
What do I do that business?
Download and install latest Java:
http://www.java.com/en/download/
Back to top Go down
gustavobarrile

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 21:30

thank you so much more why not to put the auto fight?
Back to top Go down
Jesus saved me

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 12:12

It isn't working to well for me. After it loads the fight, clicks start fight, and then closes the window, I go to that brutes cell, and that fight didn't count as a fight and gave no xp. I can't really explain it well on here but it isn't working. It worked for me the first day I tried it, but it is not working today (which is the second day).
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 12:55

Jesus saved me wrote:
It isn't working to well for me. After it loads the fight, clicks start fight, and then closes the window, I go to that brutes cell, and that fight didn't count as a fight and gave no xp. I can't really explain it well on here but it isn't working. It worked for me the first day I tried it, but it is not working today (which is the second day).
Are you on the same internet connection/computer as you were when it worked? It might be that the request doesn't go through before the browser is closed. Try using some other browser by setting it as default browser. I'll increase the delay a bit in next version.
Back to top Go down
xDarkDespair

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 12:08

I cant use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next