My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Meditation worth it or not?

Go down 
+3
Rico
NixxxoN
mantis33
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mantis33

Meditation worth it or not? Empty
PostSubject: Meditation worth it or not?   Meditation worth it or not? Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 16:15

For those of you that have meditation, do you think it is worth it? I like the extra speed, but the fact that your opponent attacks so much at the start of the game is really annoying. Sometimes you don't even get to move before you're dead. My first brute has it and he's level 16/17 now and hasn't won a tournament yet. I'm not sure how I feel about it.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Meditation worth it or not?   Meditation worth it or not? Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 17:18

I guess its probably useful if you can survive and dodge the intial attacks, and/or if you have very high HP. Maybe its even more useful at high levels, but chances are we wont see any really high levels until brutal legend, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Meditation worth it or not?   Meditation worth it or not? Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 08:57

if you got Meditaion in low lvl you defenitly need to search for sang-chaud in your path, i havn´t seen one with both yet but this Brute would be a hyprid (half superSpeed half superAgressive none of their weakneses but stronger than both ) i love how this sounds Twisted Evil
and/or Shield, increvable, lots of pets would be perfect.
if you have this brute i might give you my jiuz for him lol!
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Meditation worth it or not?   Meditation worth it or not? Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 16:05

There are a few things to consider. Some meditation brutes get crazy bonuses like 30-40 speed, but some only get 17 or so. This is not worth it. You can also make up for a slow init by having pets, protection like armor or shield, or high agility.

I did see a brute with both sang-chaud and meditation in a tourney once, but his overall speed was only about 20. He was a good brute but nothing amazing.
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: Meditation worth it or not?   Meditation worth it or not? Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 17:51

The perfect combination for me is ----> meditation + frappe eclair + sang-chaud + perseverant and that combination to makes about 45 or 50 speed combined with balanced strength and agility (about 15 str and 15 agi) and all that before lvl 16 Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Meditation worth it or not?   Meditation worth it or not? Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 00:30

waw some of us are dreaming too much ha Very Happy
yes i gess i forgot about perseverant this might make him along with sang-chaud akilling machine Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Meditation worth it or not?   Meditation worth it or not? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 14:53

ohh boy.

Meditation worth it or not? 2j42hyc
I gave this guy meditation at level 20 cause I figured why the hell not, he has a solid skillset and will win a tourney soon no matter what.

He has gotten to the semi/final match in every tournament I entered him in for about a week... I give him meditation and he gets kicked out in the first fight by a lvl 12. And his challenge fight list goes from all green to all red...

I fear Meditation is bad news with the only exception being if you have Sang Chaud.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Meditation worth it or not?   Meditation worth it or not? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 15:15

Ya... it's not worth it unless you have a lot of health (maybe increvable) AND have a lot of speed already. If meditation gives you 50+ speed, then go for it. Otherwise no. I still have yet to see a brute with meditation and sang chaud.
Back to top Go down
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: Meditation worth it or not?   Meditation worth it or not? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 15:27

Meditation worth it or not? Ggbg10
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Meditation worth it or not?   Meditation worth it or not? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 15:57

Wow, nice brute but NO HP no good weapons and speed could be higher considering meditation. Also a level up is wasted on spy.
Back to top Go down
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: Meditation worth it or not?   Meditation worth it or not? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 16:00

He used to be my spy brute. And you won't get such a huge boost in speed with
meditation only (if you don't take every +3 speed you come by).

I used to have a bolt of lightning/meditation brute that went from 15ish to 60 once
he got meditation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation worth it or not?   Meditation worth it or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation worth it or not?
Page 1 of 1