My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

BC Start fail

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyfighter

BC Start fail Empty
PostSubject: BC Start fail   BC Start fail Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 18:22

What i have to do to start BC, i downloaded it and updated it to the newest version, but now, when i want to start it, there is a message with ui not found or so.
So, what do i have to do.

Sorry for my bad english, i am german. Maybe someone can explain me that on german...
Cyfighter
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

BC Start fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC Start fail   BC Start fail Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 18:57

Back to top Go down
Cyfighter

BC Start fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC Start fail   BC Start fail Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 14:41

I dont know exactly where to start that I understand that.
So, i downloaded BC and now when I want to start the "brutal-combo.jar" it says: Could not find the main class :labrute.ui.SWING.ui. Programm will exit.

Cyfighter
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

BC Start fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC Start fail   BC Start fail Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 14:44

there is ALOT of steps to take from just downloading BC and creating pupils

do a bit more homework

good luck bud
Back to top Go down
Cyfighter

BC Start fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC Start fail   BC Start fail Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 14:48

I want to do this, but i dont know where to start...
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

BC Start fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC Start fail   BC Start fail Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 14:57

As redneck-giant99 said.
And if you're German, you will find here the BC tutorial in German: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/deutsche-anleitung-fur-bc-t7762.htm
Yet another FAQ that may help: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/faq-brutal-combo-training-pupilling-basic-questions-t8278.htm
The problem you have pointed out is however not explained in the FAQ above. The ui.swing error is about a Java package that could not be found.
Be sure to unpack all files of the BC 1.2.02 zip archive in the same directory and to launch the .bat file from this directory. If you still get the error you may eventually have to uninstall your Java installation, run a registry cleanup like CCleaner and then reinstall the Java Runtime Environment.
Back to top Go down
Cyfighter

BC Start fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC Start fail   BC Start fail Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 15:26

Thanks, i think now i have it, but nowthe jar starts and before the window comes it closes.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

BC Start fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC Start fail   BC Start fail Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 15:28

This typically happens when you have messed up the configuration files of BC.

Use a non modified version of BC 1.2.02 (do not modify the config.xml file etc.).
Lauch the .bat file instead of the .jar file.
If the error still happens take a screenshot of the error message in the DOS window and post it here.
If the window closes before you can take that screenshot just add a "pause" statement (on the next line) in the bat file after "java -jar brutal-combo.jar".

In order to be able to update the FAQ, could you tell me what you previously did wrong? You didn't run in from the directory?

EDIT: answer is now in the FAQ (you messed up the configuration files).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BC Start fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC Start fail   BC Start fail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BC Start fail
Page 1 of 1