My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Drifting Brutes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycausis
Psycausis

Drifting Brutes? Empty
PostSubject: Drifting Brutes?   Drifting Brutes? Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 00:16

Sorry if this has been discussed recently; I'm too tired to take the time to search for a similar thread.

You know when you're wandering around one of the brute sites, checking out people's stats and fights and such and you see that some brutes are unguarded (no pass)?

When you see this do you just figure it's a newb who doesn't know any better and just move on or do you consider claiming that brute for yourself or maybe coming here to the forum to discuss that particular brute?

I haven't claimed any drifting brutes yet but, when I first came in to the game the thought did cross my mind.
So, what is the respectable thing to do when we see one of these brutes?
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

Drifting Brutes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Brutes?   Drifting Brutes? Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 00:37

You will never can put a password into that type of brutes, so you cant claime any brute for you.

Check this: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/who-owns-eva-force-t8379.htm

http://eva-force.mybrute.com/cellule

A brutal Legend for everyone Very Happy

Cheers
Back to top Go down

Drifting Brutes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-
Jump to: