My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[Warning] Radu is Scammer

Go down 
+13
steele11
sevid
Radu
elfox
cbarron
Biefaller
xteenager
Subman(R)
Rouchien
maxuris
OviTron
F.B.I
AndreiTM
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Radu
Radu

[Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 06:47

yes 6 aii is awesome but not at level 14;)and i`m not a scammer ......that is what i wanted to say;)
Back to top Go down
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 12:51

Yes radu, but first time, u said 1000 and i said 1200 and that was the trade. If you cannot to do a trade don't do it
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 13:24

haha.. so many accusations and real scams these days
this is for them Very Happy
[Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Banned
Back to top Go down
Psycausis
Psycausis

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 14:41

OviTron wrote:
...and i was scared what he's mind can think.

Don't be ridiculous! You make him sound like a serial killer or some kind of a nutcase. Laughing
What can possibly be truly scary about this guy other than the fact that he may be a
mybrute con artist?
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 15:16

yeah right,i didn't mean that he has a sick mind lile you tought,let's be serious we are on a game forum,don't take it like that,but what words(swear)he invented you would be affraid and amused at the same time

King ovi
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 14:30

radu wrote:
...and i`m not a scammer ......that is what i wanted to say;)

keep telling yourself the same thing over and over again and you will eventually convince yourself it is true... I know better, and until I get the pupils you owe me you're still nothing but a low-life scammer, and I'm making it my duty to keep reminding everyone here you are not to be trusted. you obviously chose to make good with those people on this board with some amount of influence and decided screw everyone else, such as myself, Steele11 and who knows how many others afraid to speak up. so just a word of warning, think twice before dealing with this guy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 14:34

He says that he made my pups but without a DB how can I tell? Untill I get a DB I still say he only made at most 200 exp pupils out of the 2000 he was supposed to.
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 14:51

well, out of the 5000 he owed me he claimed to have done 500, from what I saw I'd guess fewer than 100 pupils total were ever actually done. in a complete douchebag move after I confronted him about it he asked for my brute he was supposed to pupil, claiming he would take care of it and made exactly 1 pupil.
Back to top Go down
Psycausis
Psycausis

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 12:08

Well, Mr. Radu. Seems you're not a very popular guy around here or at least not in this thread unless it's maybe a "the guy you love to hate" type of thread then, I suppose that would make you popular in a round about way.

So how do you feel about these accusations? Even if you don't consider yourself to be a scammer, do you think that you are guilty of any of the atrocities previously mentioned?
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 12:20

he still is a scammer but no banned?
Back to top Go down
julien0014
julien0014

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 12:27

is he a scammer ? i have to make a deal with him
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 12:31

lollol when did you find this ouut it has been out for ages he still owes goml pupils!
Back to top Go down
julien0014
julien0014

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 12:36

so he is honnest ? i can make this deal with him ?
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 12:38

i dont know he didnt do my deal so i dont really trust him if i was you i would just some advice Wink
Back to top Go down
julien0014
julien0014

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 12:50

oka because he had dio clone, so i liked him, but i don't know if i will buy his brute..
Back to top Go down
Radu
Radu

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 13:14

julien0014 wrote:
oka because he had dio clone, so i liked him, but i don't know if i will buy his brute..

i said we will use admin holding service.. what is wrong with that? Bounce Bounce Bounce affraid
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 14:00

radu wrote:
julien0014 wrote:

i said we will use admin holding service.. what is wrong with that? Bounce Bounce Bounce affraid

I'm holding one right now.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 14:02

that means one more mistake or if you don't accomplish your duties you will be banned with your other accounts

King ovi
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 20:48

julien0014 wrote:
so he is honnest ? i can make this deal with him ?

honest? no. not from my experience, and you see he will not respond to any of my comments. it's my impression he has no ability to do the pupils he still owes me, and no intention of offering to refund my money. in the end it is your decision whether or not to deal with him, but be aware that he has not lived up to his responsibilities numerous times already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Warning] Radu is Scammer   [Warning] Radu is Scammer - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Warning] Radu is Scammer
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4