My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline

Go down 
+9
Biceuri®
Blakallam17
HongKongFui
AlnicZ27
AndreiTM
jcelite
kaspar4o0o
sevid
Sioc
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

[RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Empty
PostSubject: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 14:38

MyBrute Fight Offline 1.2.4

DOWNLOAD: http://sioc.webs.com/MyBrute-ToolPack.zip
(after having clicked on that link, click on "Request download ticket" then on "Download")

Summary: This tool is primarily intended for offline tournaments in order to speed-up the process of fighting offline and pasting the results in the forum.

Screenshot:
Spoiler:

Features:

• just enter the brutes names, their level and server and click to see the fight,
  • it can run as many fights as you want in parallel in new processes (so that you don't need to watch the fights in order for them to complete),
  • the forum BBCode with the link will be automatically generated,
  • you can as well automatically retrieve the current brute level by clicking on the blue square on the right of each level,
  • you can edit/save/load your BBCode Forum message offline with a realtime HTML preview of the output (can be used as well as an offline forum message editor),
  • option to fight 100% offline: not a single bit of data will be downloaded from MT servers (usefule for BE and such), but you need your brute ID for that feature to work,
  • as a bonus, you can view in the BBCode previewer the TOP-X brute rankings for any server within a few seconds.

How to use it:

1. Specify the brute names, levels (you can retrieve the current brute level by clicking on the blue square on the right of each level) and servers for both teams, or if you want to have a 100% offline fight (then you need the brutes' IDs):
    Spoiler:
  2. Specify the seed (or generate a random one by clicking on the dices):
    Spoiler:
  3. Click on "Start fight" to see the match.
  4. Once the outcome of the match is known, select in the drop-down list (or type a custom text) the text to be displayed on the forum for that match:
    Spoiler:
  5. Click on the blue square icon to open the BBCode editor:
    Spoiler:
  6. Copy-paste in the editor the BBCode that was generated for the link to this fight, and edit further the BBCode message. The realtime preview will be shown below.
    Spoiler:
    Of course, if you click on the URLs you have pasted in the BBCode window you can watch as well the fights in the tool itself:
    Spoiler:
  7. When you are finished you can copy-paste the BBCode in the forum.

Bonus stuff: if you click on the icon on the right of the BBCode previewer you can display the TOP-x brutes rankings (very fast, souldn't take more than 3 seconds to create a TOP-100 ranking):
Spoiler:

Requirements:

• Works under Microsoft Windows only. Versions prior to XP SP2 need the .NET 2.0 framework (can be freely downloaded).

Version history:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sioc on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 15:08; edited 56 times in total
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 14:42

exelent work, like always
cheers
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 14:44

This tool look very usefull ! Big Thx Sioc, you're awesome !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
jcelite
jcelite

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 15:13

thank you sioc ! ⭐ cheers
Back to top Go down
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 15:49

Thx sioc, another tool useful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 18:17

thanks again Wink
this gives me less time of simulating w/o lag Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 19:25

holy shit sioc the genius Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blakallam17
Blakallam17

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 03:51

sioc eres mi idolo :) grasias

tanks :)
Back to top Go down
http://tu-bruto.blogspot.com/
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 03:58

Very nice work Sioc, congratz Wink
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 11:13

Updated the tool to version 1.2.0: there is now an option to fight 100% offline. That way if you have your brute IDs you can do simulation fights even when Motion Twin websites are all down (BE, TM, etc).
Spoiler:
For example it will now work even with the current MT protection that forbids to download any data from MT websites.
Drawback is that using this option the brute skins will be random.
Back to top Go down
Blakallam17
Blakallam17

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 03:21

gracias sioc aora podre convatir sin q haya servidor
muchas grasias :)
Back to top Go down
TuTTiHyper
TuTTiHyper

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 17:28

error :S

0xc0000135
Back to top Go down
http://darknessmine.co.cc/
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 18:49

TuTTiHyper wrote:
error :S

0xc0000135
Can you tell me when you got that error, i.e. what did you do in order to have the error?
What is your OS and SP (e.g. XP SP1, XP SP2, XP SP3, etc.)?
Is the error reproducible?

Could you paste here the whole error message (not only the first bit 0xc0000135) ?
Back to top Go down
TuTTiHyper
TuTTiHyper

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 18:50

xp sp 3 32Bit
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 18:52

TuTTiHyper wrote:
xp sp 3 32Bit
I need that you answer the other questions as well in order to be able to understand what is the cause of this bug and in order to correct it.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
TuTTiHyper
TuTTiHyper

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 18:57

I'm sorry but he noticed something else
I use Windows XP SP3
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 19:14

Can you tell me when you got that error, i.e. what did you do in order to have the error?
Is the error reproducible?

Could you paste here the whole error message (not only the first bit 0xc0000135) ?
Back to top Go down
TuTTiHyper
TuTTiHyper

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 19:20

the problem is when you start the program
Error: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). The application is complete, click OK.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 19:28

The .NET is not installed properly on your operating system.
You should (re)install it from here.
Back to top Go down
TuTTiHyper
TuTTiHyper

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 19:30

thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Blakallam17
Blakallam17

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 06:27

very good

good tool ..sioc
again you are my idol xD
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 12:39

hey sioc i have a question or a suggestion about the BBCode:
when i enter a seed in the seed box or generate one, the Nr of the entered seed will not be added to link of the fight in the generated BBCode (at least not on my computer).
however it somehow does not make any diffrence for the fights because of the seed Nr is saved in the generated Link along with the GFX-Code and IDs. but since this Tool with 100 % Offline Mode is actualy was made for the tournaments we have here in the forum. it would be much useful if you could add the specific used seed into the BBCode automaticly (i gess you used visual basic!) so the Tournaments Mods could control the used seeds in the Link when they watch the fights. i dont see another way to control if the right seed was used.

and do you have any idea how is it possible that identical looking links of fights with 2 diffrent seed looks identical but the Nr of the used seed in the OfflineSimulator Program is still the same in each link and not any other generated seed?
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 16:54

Right, good point.
Fixed with new version 1.2.4 of the tool.

The problem came from the fact I just forgot to put the seed in the URL link, but the tool was loading pages with the good seed in memory.

Forum members --> [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Policier <-- Sioc
Back to top Go down
ZeroVsHero
ZeroVsHero

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 18:18

Very Very Useful Tool THANKS for Sharing it !!

its Good as always Razz Thanks AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 19:24

Sioc wrote:
Right, good point.
Fixed with new version 1.2.4 of the tool.

The problem came from the fact I just forgot to put the seed in the URL link, but the tool was loading pages with the good seed in memory.
ya i found it strange how the seeds are stored when i used the link more than once. inspite of the fact that they never appeared on the link.
Sioc wrote:
Forum members --> [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Policier <-- Sioc
lol nice & cool one lol! but i dont think you can use it that often here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline   [RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] MyBrute Fight Offline
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next