My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniih2

how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly? Empty
PostSubject: how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly?   how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 07:06

how i get infinite xp until the pupils ?? help me pls how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly? Icon_bounce
how i will be lvl 100 to quickly ??
Back to top Go down
Teapot

how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly?   how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 07:12

Back to top Go down
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly?   how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly? Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 15:05

Brutal Combo or proxies
Back to top Go down
Guidorius

PostSubject: Re: how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly?   how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly? Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 13:27

None of this methods seems to be workign on me =/
Back to top Go down
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly?   how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly? Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 13:33

Then there is no way to do pups with xp if this method doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly?   how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly? Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 20:18

if you have dynamic ip BC is your friend Wink

King ovi
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly?   how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly? Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 10:47

For some advise, don't ask someone to run BC for you!

Proxies is a good way for static IP. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly?   how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how i get inifinite XP until the pupils ??? how i will be lvl 100 quickly?
Page 1 of 1