HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 Something Funny Is Going On IN ES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psycausis
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 44
Location : NC

PostSubject: Something Funny Is Going On IN ES   Sat 22 May 2010, 01:58

scratch I don't know what the heck is going on in ES but, it's darn weird!

I made 9 brutes over there today and already had 2 that I made before the last BE they had.

I had 10 of them to fight over the course of the day including the 2 older ones I mentioned above and nearly every one
of them got their asses handed to them from the start even though I carefully examined and compared opponent HP/STR/AGL/SPD to that of my own brutes before each fight. I have no doubt that this happens to a lot of people but, let me go
in to a little more detail...

Here is where it gets weird. Opponents who's agility and speed were either lower or equal to my own, fought as if their stats were greater than what was shown in their screen blocks. This happened more than once with almost every fighter I used.

Furthermore when fighting weaponless brutes who's stats were significantly lower than that of my own fighters, the opponent brutes almost always behaved as if their strength or speed was more than my own fighters regardless of the opponent brute's status reading.

I find this to be extremely weird or maybe "fishy" is a better word for it and one more odd thing that occurred is that one of the brute's I created had really good agility but, when I went to login for that character, the password was wrong no matter how many times I put it in. I know from what I've read in the forums that agility is a highly valued attribute in this game. Even though I know I could have written my pass down incorrectly, I suspect that someone used a program to crack my pass in order to nab a brute who's starting out with high agility.

Lastly I just can't help but, feel that all of these things are somehow related.
I mean it all just seems a little to freaky to be a coincidence.

What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2620
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny Is Going On IN ES   Sat 22 May 2010, 03:22

one thing i am sure about, if this happend in ES, it should happend also in COM and FR. there is no reason for somthing like what you discribed happening only in one Server.

now about the fights, as you know its all about seeds (all possibilities of how the fights could go) and this is as much as i know allways random, so a coincidence like that is mostly normal.
but you can aviod losing in low lvls (1 and 2 ) by fighting against LVL 0 Brutes. i dont have a list of ES weak Brutes but i gess many ES useres here have one so i hope someone will post it here for you.

about the password, its is definitly not a hacker , because if a hacker cracked your Password at the same day when you created your Brutes, then you might have a bigger problem than the pass of your Brute, because he would have access to your own Browser (firefox or Internet Explorer) with help of some good trojans, which allow him to see the link of your brute.
but it might be then possible if your pass is very easy one to crack. (like only numbers or usually used etc...)
can you post the link of this Brute, so i can see if he is really good agility brute?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlnicZ27
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-10-16
Age : 20
Location : Pinas

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny Is Going On IN ES   Sat 22 May 2010, 04:14

i think it's not funny Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psycausis
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 44
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny Is Going On IN ES   Sat 22 May 2010, 16:29

ricotamanora wrote:
one thing i am sure about, if this happend in ES, it should happend also in COM and FR. there is no reason for somthing like what you discribed happening only in one Server.

I so agree. It practically defies logic for such a thing to occur.


ricotamanora wrote:
now about the fights, as you know its all about seeds (all possibilities of how the fights could go) and this is as much as i know allways random, so a coincidence like that is mostly normal.

I know but, still it was just so... peculiar! Doesn't it sound peculiar to you?


ricotamanora wrote:
but you can aviod losing in low lvls (1 and 2 ) by fighting against LVL 0 Brutes. i dont have a list of ES weak Brutes but i gess many ES useres here have one so i hope someone will post it here for you.

That might help. I started compiling a list of seemingly weak LVL 1 Brutes yesterday during my fights, even some that I lost to.


ricotamanora wrote:
about the password, its is definitly not a hacker , because if a hacker cracked your Password at the same day when you created your Brutes, then you might have a bigger problem than the pass of your Brute, because he would have access to your own Browser (firefox or Internet Explorer) with help of some good trojans, which allow him to see the link of your brute.

What about keyloggers and similar programs?


ricotamanora wrote:
but it might be then possible if your pass is very easy one to crack. (like only numbers or usually used etc...)
can you post the link of this Brute, so i can see if he is really good agility brute?

http://eatat.elbruto.es/cellule


AlnicZ27 wrote:
i think it's not funny Rolling Eyes

You're lucky you're not that girl in your avatar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2620
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny Is Going On IN ES   Sun 23 May 2010, 02:10

these are 6 lvl 0 in ES
check them before you fights first and only fight against them with lvl1 and lvl2 brutes.
in lvl3 you will need a lvl 1 Apponent to get 2 xp Points for a win.

ES; frankx01
ES; frankx02
ES; frankx03
ES; frankx05
ES; frankx06
ES; frankx07

keyloggers hve the same security level as in your browser firefox or such...

too bad we have BE in ES too , i cant see his cell Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1377
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 43
Location : Hurt Locker

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny Is Going On IN ES   Sun 23 May 2010, 04:28

ricotamanora wrote:
these are 6 lvl 0 in ES
check them before you fights first and only fight against them with lvl1 and lvl2 brutes.
in lvl3 you will need a lvl 1 Apponent to get 2 xp Points for a win.

ES; frankx01
ES; frankx02
ES; frankx03
ES; frankx05
ES; frankx06
ES; frankx07

keyloggers hve the same security level as in your browser firefox or such...

too bad we have BE in ES too , i cant see his cell Sad

Dude..
Shrink up your signature some.

Its way too large.
Thanks bud
RG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2620
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny Is Going On IN ES   Sun 23 May 2010, 05:42

ok, hope this is better scratch :cry:
and realy sorry about that RG :pale:
rico

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OviTron
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 2704
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 27
Location : At Home

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny Is Going On IN ES   Sun 23 May 2010, 09:47

the .fr is a weird server


King ovi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1377
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 43
Location : Hurt Locker

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny Is Going On IN ES   Sun 23 May 2010, 12:27

ricotamanora wrote:
ok, hope this is better scratch :cry:
and realy sorry about that RG :pale:
rico


Thts awesome...

feel free to add a picture of your brute, just maybe put it to the side..

THANKS MUCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
F.B.I
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 2334
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny Is Going On IN ES   Sun 23 May 2010, 12:30

rg is my sig good enough?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevid
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 3733
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 25
Location : everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny Is Going On IN ES   Sun 23 May 2010, 12:47

lol, your is little big (size) but cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psycausis
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 44
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny Is Going On IN ES   Sun 23 May 2010, 14:53

ricotamanora wrote:
these are 6 lvl 0 in ES
check them before you fights first and only fight against them with lvl1 and lvl2 brutes.
in lvl3 you will need a lvl 1 Apponent to get 2 xp Points for a win.

ES; frankx01
ES; frankx02
ES; frankx03
ES; frankx05
ES; frankx06
ES; frankx07

Okay. Thanks for that LVL 0 list.

ricotamanora wrote:
keyloggers hve the same security level as in your browser firefox or such...
Didn't know that. Thanks for telling me.

ricotamanora wrote:
too bad we have BE in ES too , i cant see his cell Sad
We'll if it helps any, that brute is at LVL 1, has Feline Agility and the agility may be around 7 or 8 if I remember right. Maybe I'm incorrect in thinking so, but, to me, that's pretty good AGL for a LVL 1 brute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2620
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny Is Going On IN ES   Sun 23 May 2010, 20:28

i can see the link now, but he is not good one though. in fact he has a bad future in lvl200. but you can keep trying, you might find some better ones
and now you dont have to worry , no one would crack a pass of a such weak brute. which means your PC is save Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psycausis
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 44
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: Something Funny Is Going On IN ES   Mon 24 May 2010, 21:17

ricotamanora wrote:
i can see the link now, but he is not good one though. in fact he has a bad future in lvl200. but you can keep trying, you might find some better ones
and now you dont have to worry , no one would crack a pass of a such weak brute. which means your PC is save Very Happy

Thanks, man. I owe you for that. cheers

EDIT: Had problems with a password a few minutes ago and found out, I'd made 3 brutes with names so similar that I'd screwed up on pass input/log-in so, I examined my list closer and found out that I'd been typing eatat's pass incorrectly the entire time!. Mad
I feel like such a #$@% idiot! Mad

I'm sorry if I caused you any inconvenience, Rico.
I suppose that from now on, I will have to space my brutes' names/passwords further apart when I write
them down in my pad.

If anyone else keeps their brutes and passwords in a list, I suggest that you too put gaps between them and not bunch them too close together or you could end up like me, looking like a total fool on a public forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Something Funny Is Going On IN ES   Today at 08:23

Back to top Go down
 
Something Funny Is Going On IN ES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Random Funny Pictures
» Funny Fights Thread!
» Birthday wish funny....
» Funny Contest Entry WIP
» Funny Tv Ads

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-
Jump to: