My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Well, I managed to choose a fighter and get started but,...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycausis
Psycausis

Well, I managed to choose a fighter and get started but,... Empty
PostSubject: Well, I managed to choose a fighter and get started but,...   Well, I managed to choose a fighter and get started but,... Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 19:08

I was only allowed 3 fights to start rather than the traditional 6 so, I really haven't played it enough to form an opinion of what I think of it yet.

If there has already been a thread similar to this then, my apologies. I did check for a thread based on what people think of the muxxu version and didn't see one so, I went ahead with this one.

EDIT: Uh-oh! Didn't notice there was a "sticky" thread like this already. Please don't beat me up for this. :pale:
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Well, I managed to choose a fighter and get started but,...   Well, I managed to choose a fighter and get started but,... Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 19:27

no problem :)
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Well, I managed to choose a fighter and get started but,...   Well, I managed to choose a fighter and get started but,... Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 04:36

the reason you only got three to start with is because of their new format, which allows you more fights every day if you win (up to 10), unlike the old game. that's why they didn't give the "bonus fights" that the old game would give. I would have liked it if they allowed you to have 20 fights on the first day of your brute's existence (double normal, like the old game), but apparently they thought it would be too much advantage for those who choose not to pay for play Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I managed to choose a fighter and get started but,...   Well, I managed to choose a fighter and get started but,... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, I managed to choose a fighter and get started but,...
Page 1 of 1