My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

WTF is wrong with Actionaz ???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maxuris
maxuris

WTF is wrong with Actionaz ??? Empty
PostSubject: WTF is wrong with Actionaz ???   WTF is wrong with Actionaz ??? Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 04:51

Hey all ...

Im i the only one who has problems with actionaz scripts ? (excesive actionaz scripts usae tbh) ...

So here is how it goes ... I created a couple of days ago an actionaz script whose task is to do some clicks (2 at first) then wait 1000ms and do one click ... And then again ...

At first it works good (for a couple o' days) but then the problems start ... The script is starting to have big time breaks between the clicks and the 1s that ive set it to wait now becomes 5-10s ... Its also getting my pc stuck and causing some other problems (black screens , sound problems) and its like wtf is going on here ???

Any one of you has the same problems ? Will i be able to get over with winauthomation ??

Thanks in advance 👽
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with Actionaz ???   WTF is wrong with Actionaz ??? Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 04:57

can you post a sample of the scripts or a pictuare???
it could have somthing to do with overflows, but i will tell you when i see the script Wink
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with Actionaz ???   WTF is wrong with Actionaz ??? Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 04:59

i use win auto for a reconnect.exe and sometimes i have a similar problem where it clicks on places it shouldnt somwtimes opening new tabs but i learnt that its because i have more than on of the same script running at once Razz
maybe you have done the same ?
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with Actionaz ???   WTF is wrong with Actionaz ??? Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 05:04

WTF is wrong with Actionaz ??? E8bcd3c6

pic as asked ...
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with Actionaz ???   WTF is wrong with Actionaz ??? Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 06:49

well i am not sure why it is happening, kind of difficult without seeing what the program is doing wrong.
it could be just a usual tree Process problem which happend when you are running more than one process at the same time at your computer and actionaz sometimes get stucked in a Wheel because it does not get enough CPU while storing the variables...

but i see you are using the actionaz 2.0.8.0 and here is some fix of this version
http://www.jmgr.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=288
all in french so use atranslater

and if it is no help try the Version 3
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with Actionaz ???   WTF is wrong with Actionaz ??? Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 09:17

Version 3 does not exist No and with the new version i cant create the script bcz there is no installation ... Its like a portable app ...

And its like the actionaz exe file gets bad after i use it for some time ... If i make a same exe with actionaz with a different name it works good , but then the new one gets messed up too ...

I could try winautomation but it doesnt work on win 7 and i dunno if its better than actionaz ... :\
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with Actionaz ???   WTF is wrong with Actionaz ??? Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 09:28

maxuris wrote:
I could try winautomation but it doesnt work on win 7 and i dunno if its better than actionaz ... :\
Version 2.x doesn't, but version 3 works under Win7.
Have played a bit with both and I would say Winautomation has many more features that may enhance robustness of scripts.
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with Actionaz ???   WTF is wrong with Actionaz ??? Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 11:49

I use actionaz every night since February with no issues. I suspect another program is interfering but I don't know what to suggest to look at. Disable running background programs one at a time to what is effecting it? I use 2.0.8.0
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with Actionaz ???   WTF is wrong with Actionaz ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF is wrong with Actionaz ???
Page 1 of 1