My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils Empty
PostSubject: My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils   My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 15:07

Wtf happens? Can someone help? thnx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
davidloko210
davidloko210

PostSubject: Re: My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils   My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 15:09

You revised the config?
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils   My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 15:13

What config??
Back to top Go down
davidloko210
davidloko210

PostSubject: Re: My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils   My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 15:14

Config.Xml mennn
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils   My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 15:15

Did you last train your DB less than 24h ago on the same database (not a copy)?
Do you get an error message or just nothing?
...and finally, did you check the FAQ?
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils   My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 15:23

I do always the combos on the lunch time with a copy of the original folder and i delete it afterwards.
I've always put the same password for all my pupils since then, and I have it in the config.xml file...
I dont get any error message i just see that all my latest pupils are passwored, and have the same GFX, BUT they are still with the 3 daily combats...
I have never got problems with not passwored pupils but yes with the passwored ones since days ago as I started to put a password on them...
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils   My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 15:29

Can you manually log in the cell of one of these new brutes that didn't run fights with the password that is in config.xml?

NB: BC doesn't train pupils that were created/trained less than 24h ago, even if you could train them manually. That is to say it is normal that your latest pupils (for example those created 20 hours ago) are not trained even if you can train them manually.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils   My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 15:58

Yeah I just did before opening this thread to make sure about it. I've found that all 9 pupils that i created last in the dojo page were passwored and had no fights done.

Okay maybe its the "you can train them after 24h of creation" issue, i guess ? I created them few hours before TM and I trained them just an hour after TM
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils   My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 16:28

NixxxoN wrote:
I created them few hours before TM and I trained them just an hour after TM
That's it. Nothing abnormal at all for BC then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils   My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My brutal combo doesnt train passwored pupils
Page 1 of 1