My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

HELP ! i make a brute but i dont create pw...how i make pw for this brute??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniih2

HELP ! i make a brute but i dont create pw...how i make pw for this brute?? Empty
PostSubject: HELP ! i make a brute but i dont create pw...how i make pw for this brute??   HELP ! i make a brute but i dont create pw...how i make pw for this brute?? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 17:55

HELP HELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELP!
Back to top Go down
davidloko210
davidloko210

HELP ! i make a brute but i dont create pw...how i make pw for this brute?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ! i make a brute but i dont create pw...how i make pw for this brute??   HELP ! i make a brute but i dont create pw...how i make pw for this brute?? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 18:56

Men , you make the brute with BC? and you change the IP and the pupils of BC havent pass?
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: HELP ! i make a brute but i dont create pw...how i make pw for this brute??   HELP ! i make a brute but i dont create pw...how i make pw for this brute?? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 20:12

i dont think he uses bc and he asks such a question ... Bc is much more complicated than setting a simple password in a brute ...

You can do this when you create the brute ... In his cell there should be a link when you can set up a password Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP ! i make a brute but i dont create pw...how i make pw for this brute??   HELP ! i make a brute but i dont create pw...how i make pw for this brute?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1