My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch

Go down 
+7
xteenager
NixxxoN
jcelite
sevid
F.B.I
CypriaN
Sioc
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

[RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Empty
PostSubject: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 11:46

MyBrute Tournament Watch 1.0.10

DOWNLOAD: http://sioc.webs.com/MyBrute-ToolPack.zip
(after having clicked on that link, click on "Request download ticket" then on "Download")

Summary: You have 187 brutes that regularly enter tournaments and you don't want to click on each brute cell to know if your brutes are still in? Then this is for you...

Screenshot:
Spoiler:

Features:

• Working on COM, FR, ES, DE.
  • You can monitor as many brutes as you want.
  • Minimize to system tray and forget it (will display a warning if there was a BE).
  • Customizable alerts (blinking tray icon: to stop the blinking alert click on the system tray icon).
  • Manual monitoring or automatic scheduled monitoring that will update the list after each tournament step.
  • Brutes are stored in a *.cfg file in realtime, so next time you reload the tool you find them again (MyBrute-TournamentWatch.cfg file in the same directory as the tool: be sure to copy the *.cfg file as well if you copy the tool in another directory!).
  • Saves all your window positions (width, height, relative width of list of brutes and report that can be modified (split container)) and configuration so that next time you open it you have the same layout and configuration.
  • You can browse the brute cells within the tool or in new browser instances (the reports can be reloaded by clicking on the square "R").
  • Does not eat up many resources: when running in the background uses only about 3 MB of memory on x86 systems and no CPU at all.

Want more tournament analysis? Look at the  MyBrute Tournament Tracker

How to use it:

1. Add/remove the brutes you want to monitor (you can as well add them directly to the *.cfg file).
  2. Define the alerts you want (if any).
  3. Click on "START MONITORING" to launch the scheduled monitoring.
  4. Minimize to tray and forget it.

Spoiler:
Bonus stuff: a little embedded 'game' from "Program" -> "What is this?" and play with your mouse... ;-)
Spoiler:

Requirements:

• Works under Microsoft Windows only. Versions prior to XP SP2 need the .NET 2.0 framework (can be freely downloaded).
  • You need write access to the directory from where the application is running (for the configuration file and for the brutes cells that are temporarily downloaded to a file).
  • Your Windows system clock must be accurate: check here that the minutes and seconds are correct (should be the same within 10 seconds, time zone doesn't matter).

Acknowledgments:
Thanks go to Subman(R) for the idea of creating this tool and for beta testing.

Version history:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sioc on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 15:08; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:03

thanx sioc great tool :

but how do you save the list of brutes you put on it so they are there the next time you open it?

Last edited by maori on Sun 06 Jun 2010, 12:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:06

yes sioc dont you think you should have a rest for all your hardwork
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:07

program wizard
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:09

maori wrote:
thanx sioc great tool :

but how do you save the list of brutes you put on it so they are there the next time you open it?
It's automatic as soon as there's a change (saved in a *.cfg file in the same dir as the tool - just don't run the program from the Winzip screen or such). You don't have to care about.
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:12

Sioc wrote:
maori wrote:
thanx sioc great tool :

It's automatic as soon as there's a change (saved in a *.cfg file in the same dir as the tool - just don't run the program from the Winzip screen or such). You don't have to care about.

i added 4 brutes in it then after i accidnetly exited it and now they are no longer there
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:15

maori wrote:
Sioc wrote:
maori wrote:
thanx sioc great tool :

i added 4 brutes in it then after i accidnetly exited it and now they are no longer there
1. Decompress the file to a directory, e.g. C:\ (don't run it directly from WinZip)
2. Run it from there.
3. Watch: as soon as there's any change (config / brute, etc) a file "MyBrute-TournamentWatch.cfg" in the same dir as the tool will be created/edited.

Try again.
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:21

cheers cheers thanx sioc works perfect for me now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jcelite
jcelite

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 14:07

thanks a lot ! it has many useful options Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 14:31

With this can you see the brackets for the top brutes or the brutes you want? Or is this too much to ask? xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 14:40

NixxxoN wrote:
With this can you see the brackets for the top brutes or the brutes you want? Or is this too much to ask? xD
I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean by the brutes' brackets? Anyway for a more thorough tournament analysis there's the Tournament Tracker tool: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/release-mybrute-tournament-tracker-t7509.htm#98171
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 15:26

thanks sioc amazing program
and im back bl
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 16:15

thanks a lot , amazing program ! :)
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 16:21

cheers GREAT WORK once more!

Off to try it Wink
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 02:10

Sioc wrote:
I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean by the brutes' brackets? Anyway for a more thorough tournament analysis there's the Tournament Tracker tool: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/release-mybrute-tournament-tracker-t7509.htm#98171

I mean if its possible to get this from tournaments:

[RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Bracket
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 05:24

This can be done a posteriori with the Tournament Tracker tool for all fights before the current tournament step: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/release-mybrute-tournament-tracker-t7509.htm#98171

[RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Mybrut13

It is impossible to do it a priori because the information about who *will* fight against who is not released by MT.
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 04:56

Hey sioc i think a fix that adds the choice to not cancel the loading when trying to monitor all brutes but one server has a maintenace would be good ..
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 08:23

Awesome tool, Sioc!
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 09:12

maxuris wrote:
Hey sioc i think a fix that adds the choice to not cancel the loading when trying to monitor all brutes but one server has a maintenace would be good ..
Good point.
Version 1.0.2 released.
In case a problem is encountered (server not reachable, typo in brute name, etc), added the possibility to ignore the problem for this given brute and to continue the updating process.
Spoiler:
Added a global parameter as well to automatically ignore all such errors.
Spoiler:
kenichiro wrote:
Awesome tool, Sioc!
Glad you like it ;-)
And credits for the idea of the tool go to Subman ;-)
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 14:39

Sioc wrote:
maxuris wrote:
Good point.
Version 1.0.2 released.
In case a problem is encountered (server not reachable, typo in brute name, etc), added the possibility to ignore the problem for this given brute and to continue the updating process.
Spoiler:
Added a global parameter as well to automatically ignore all such errors.
Spoiler:

nicely done sioc :) uber fast too cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch   [RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] MyBrute Tournament Watch
Page 1 of 1