HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : The couch

PostSubject: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Thu 01 Jul 2010, 16:01

ok, so from my other threads, i got the best from them and combined here with the new results of thee last 14.4k db with xtn name

now for the results of the best brutes in each section

agi section:
http://xt-bwpjoe.mybrute.com/cellule
http://xt-28ry7b.mybrute.com/cellule
http://xt-hhii45.mybrute.com/cellule/
http://xt-s5io.mybrute.com/cellule clone of http://illmove14.mybrute.com/cellule
http://xtn-afropi.mybrute.com/cellule clone of http://vinu-9.mybrute.com/cellule
http://xtn-uvee.mybrute.com/cellule
http://xtn-fdonr.mybrute.com/cellule
http://xtn-ykibj.mybrute.com/cellule
http://xtn-cposm.mybrute.com/cellule clone of http://qdxaveke.mybrute.com/cellule ,the best IMO


str section:
http://xt-172oeh.mybrute.com/cellule
http://xtn-fedan.mybrute.com/cellule
http://xtn-gtrrz.mybrute.com/cellule
http://xtn-cnzkz.mybrute.com/cellule
http://xtn-layzb.mybrute.com/cellule
http://xtn-dvkfa.mybrute.com/cellule
http://xtn-cflac.mybrute.com/cellule
http://xtn-tdgvn.mybrute.com/cellule
http://xtn-layzb.mybrute.com/cellule


who is the best in str and best in agi, you can say 2 brutes form each section if you are confused, all at 200-300

and after that
who you think the best to level from all those to 200-300, only one
thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
sevid
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 3733
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 25
Location : everywhere

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Thu 01 Jul 2010, 18:35

hehehe i have ilmove clone too, very hot brute:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maxuris
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 556
Join date : 2010-01-07
Age : 26
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Thu 01 Jul 2010, 18:35

I vote for http://xtn-cposm.mybrute.com/cellule and
http://xtn-tdgvn.mybrute.com/cellule :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gavy™
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1133
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Thousand Islands

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Thu 01 Jul 2010, 19:11

http://xtn-cnzkz.mybrute.com/cellule and qdx clone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcelite
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 25
Location : España

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Thu 01 Jul 2010, 19:31

agi: im not sure if http://xtn-uvee.mybrute.com/cellule or http://xtn-cposm.mybrute.com/cellule Razz

str: http://xtn-dvkfa.mybrute.com/cellule

and to level it -> i love http://xtn-cposm.mybrute.com Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Thu 01 Jul 2010, 22:55

thanks guys

waiting for more and more ratings, too hard with the general discussion section going on and on
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
F.B.I
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 2334
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Thu 01 Jul 2010, 23:11

http://xtn-cposm.mybrute.com/cellule i say him in agi
http://xtn-dvkfa.mybrute.com/cellule strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Sat 03 Jul 2010, 12:00

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
OviTron
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 2704
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 27
Location : At Home

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Sun 04 Jul 2010, 08:52

http://xtn-tdgvn.mybrute.com/cellule
and qdx clone
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 16:21

no more?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Sioc
admin
admin


Posts : 2784
Join date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 16:36

@300:
AGI: http://xtn-afropi.mybrute.com/cellule
STR: http://xtn-dvkfa.mybrute.com/cellule (better than your fedan which was my first choice in your other post)

To level up: you'll be better served in tournaments with afropi imo.
But imo you should better run extensive simulation fights before taking your decision ;-)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevid
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 3733
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 25
Location : everywhere

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 16:57

xtn-afropi its vinu-9 clone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OviTron
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 2704
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 27
Location : At Home

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 17:04

and it has nice agi but i like tdg more Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 19:25

Sioc wrote:
@300:
AGI: http://xtn-afropi.mybrute.com/cellule
STR: http://xtn-dvkfa.mybrute.com/cellule (better than your fedan which was my first choice in your other post)

To level up: you'll be better served in tournaments with afropi imo.
But imo you should better run extensive simulation fights before taking your decision ;-)

afropi is better than cposm?
vinu is better than qdx ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Sioc
admin
admin


Posts : 2784
Join date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 19:31

xteenager wrote:
afropi is better than cposm?
vinu is better than qdx ?
IMHO yes :-)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 20:05

Sioc wrote:
xteenager wrote:
afropi is better than cposm?
vinu is better than qdx ?
IMHO yes :-)


can u explain your point of view in a bit more detail?

afropi lack implace and less str, but has hypno, but is that enough?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Sioc
admin
admin


Posts : 2784
Join date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Thu 08 Jul 2010, 06:05

xteenager wrote:
can u explain your point of view in a bit more detail?

afropi lack implace and less str, but has hypno, but is that enough?

Here we go at level 300 :-)
My conclusion was based on the following considerations ("(+)" means a comparative advantage for afropi, and "(-)" a comparative disadvantage for afropi, and "(/)" a neutral comparison):
  • (+) You are looking for a hyper-agi, therefore agility will plays important role.
    As we know agility is screwed up in this game. Sometimes a brute that has only about 20 more agility points becomes untouchable to another brute (e.g. 231 vs 216).
    That's more or less the difference between afropi and cposm.
  • (+) cposm doesn't have enough agility points: only 216 agility at level 300. afropi has 231, spczpdygj has 240 and finally gova has 246.
  • (-) Implacable is not a "must have" for hyper-agis (they already have enough agility, unlike for STR or IMMO brutes that do not have enough agility to always hit).
  • (-) The difference of STR between the two brutes is 20 points (88 vs 108). For hyper-agis str is less important than agi. Look for example at IBIM who does well and has only 44 STR at 300.
  • (+) cposm has hammer skill: I don't like this skill. It is most of the time used on pets and it eats up a round.
  • (+) afropi has deluge: I like this skill. Unlike hammer it always hits the opponent (not the pets) and does a high amount of damage.
  • (+) cposm is missing thief skill: imo very useful skill because attacking an opponent without weapon reduces the chance of a counter-hit.
  • (/) afropi has only 2 pets (vs 4 for cposm), but on the other side afropi has hypnosis.
  • (-) afropi doesn't have tragic potion at level 300 unfortunately (gets tragic potion at level 428)


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Thu 08 Jul 2010, 13:56

Sioc wrote:
xteenager wrote:
can u explain your point of view in a bit more detail?

afropi lack implace and less str, but has hypno, but is that enough?

Here we go at level 300 :-)
My conclusion was based on the following considerations ("(+)" means a comparative advantage for afropi, and "(-)" a comparative disadvantage for afropi, and "(/)" a neutral comparison):
  • (+) You are looking for a hyper-agi, therefore agility will plays important role.
    As we know agility is screwed up in this game. Sometimes a brute that has only about 20 more agility points becomes untouchable to another brute (e.g. 231 vs 216).
    That's more or less the difference between afropi and cposm.
  • (+) cposm doesn't have enough agility points: only 216 agility at level 300. afropi has 231, spczpdygj has 240 and finally gova has 246.
  • (-) Implacable is not a "must have" for hyper-agis (they already have enough agility, unlike for STR or IMMO brutes that do not have enough agility to always hit).
  • (-) The difference of STR between the two brutes is 20 points (88 vs 108). For hyper-agis str is less important than agi. Look for example at IBIM who does well and has only 44 STR at 300.
  • (+) cposm has hammer skill: I don't like this skill. It is most of the time used on pets and it eats up a round.
  • (+) afropi has deluge: I like this skill. Unlike hammer it always hits the opponent (not the pets) and does a high amount of damage.
  • (+) cposm is missing thief skill: imo very useful skill because attacking an opponent without weapon reduces the chance of a counter-hit.
  • (/) afropi has only 2 pets (vs 4 for cposm), but on the other side afropi has hypnosis.
  • (-) afropi doesn't have tragic potion at level 300 unfortunately (gets tragic potion at level 428)



never looked or thought of my ex vinu that way

beleive it or not i liked dio cast more than him at that time Razz

thanks a lot sioc
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
OviTron
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 2704
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 27
Location : At Home

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Thu 08 Jul 2010, 20:46

well x do you think sioc solved the problem?i dont think anyone will explain better then this
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Thu 08 Jul 2010, 20:54

OviTron wrote:
well x do you think sioc solved the problem?i dont think anyone will explain better then this

i got siocs opinion, im open for more opinions, but i think that satisfied me

thanks again sioc
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?   Today at 15:56

Back to top Go down
 
all xt&xtn db's combined, which is the best brute?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The EI cometh- Infinity combined army plog
» Combined Arms confusion
» Combined Arms Detachment
» Combined Skills?
» By your orders combined. (JP Imports)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion :: Rate My Brute!-
Jump to: