My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Underestimating Lead Skeleton?

Go down 
+5
aimless628
Teapot
Rico
mantis33
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mantis33

Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Empty
PostSubject: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 22:24

I used to really underestimate this skill thinking it was pretty weak since it only affects certain weapons, but when you think about it it's probably better than armor, definately better than thick skin. The most devastating weapons are all nerfed by 30%. I only have this skill with one brute and originally I just chose it because I knew I needed it so I could get thief and bomb, but now I realize how useful it is. No more one hit kills from the hammer. Couple it with thief and here's what you get.

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/49496970?chk=7003
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 05:06

agreed , it is a great one and imagin if you have them all Armure, Extra thick Skin and Lead Skeleton!!!
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 05:09

Skeleton, armour, thick skin, shield, tradgic potion and immo would make an extremely defensive brute.
Back to top Go down
aimless628

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 06:04

Firedracax wrote:
Skeleton, armour, thick skin, shield, tradgic potion and immo would make an extremely defensive brute.
, vitality and increvable would be sick
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 06:19

this one has some of them but its only a temporary destiny.
should she take baton or +3 endurance?
Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Jarama10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:20

Vitality armour imortal increvable that skeleton extra. with this skills .... unstoppable
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 20:57

Rico -- baton. For use with Contre.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 22:08

Teethymo wrote:
Rico -- baton. For use with Contre.
baton it is , i kind of was going to throw a coin Very Happy but now i have your Opinion here.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 14:12

I guess it's a bit like Cry of the Damned or Hypnosis, which is great if your opponent has pets but otherwise useless. Net and bomb are more useful, but less effective -- so lead skeleton is great against those weapons, but armor and peau are like net and bomb, more useful overall.

IMO lead skeleton would be great if it decreased damage by 50%, but 30% isn't enough to justify it for me. Kind of like strong arm, it's a nice bonus but not nice enough.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 17:34

Hold the phone. I am beginning to suspect that squelette plomb does not apply to hits from the epee, which would make a huge difference.

Here's my brute Vector Shadow beating up on a couple of brutes with her epee.

Without SP, she inflicts 32 on this guy:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/50336731?chk=a575

With SP, she inflicts 34 and 36 on this guy:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/50335861?chk=8351

The evidence is pretty thin here, but it's a start. Can anyone else confirm or disprove the hypothesis that squelette plomb does not protect you from the epee?

While we're at it, can anyone test the halberd? I have no brutes with either halberd or SP.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 22:19

Hmm, it appears that it indeed does not affect the epee, adding to the epee's credability. However it does affect bumps, hammer, flail, and morning star and maybe more. So that's pretty good considering how devastating those weapons can be.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 15:00

I am a fan of squellette plomb. If you think about it, the most important 2 factors of wins and losses are damage vs hit points. A skill that reduces a good chunk of damage from the greatest sources of damage is a pretty darn good skill.

Though this has little bearing on muxxu game theory at the moment: once muxxu brutes are brutal legends and getting higher and higher levels, lead skeleton reduces a greater and greater amount of damage, whereas peau reinforce and armor become completely useless.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 16:29

Yeah that's what makes it a great skill imo as well. Armor and thick skin reduce damage by a number whereas lead skeleton reduces damage by percent.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 03:16

Armor is completely BROKEN at low levels, esp. VS a not martial arts brute. It seems it reduces way more the damage than the original mybrute.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 04:27

i would not say BROKEN , i would say armure is much more usefull than in Mybrute. but only because in muxxu its all about low lvls. and along with ExtraThickSkin it is awsome
look how much the damage from Dog or bear or Baton on this brute is. nearly 40-50% less than the normal damage for all weapons. and if it is heavy weapons you take another 30 % so it is almost 70% less damage of heavy weapons. can you imgine that Very Happy
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/50461434?chk=f665

this brutes has 25 strength , and look at the damage he made
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/50488037?chk=0488

and here a brute with stone hammer Very Happy and its damage is (low - average - high) is (53 - 126,5 - 200)
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/50944009?chk=894e

one more fight with a hit of long sword (epee)
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/50948205?chk=b969
at this point i have a feeling Epee is not a heavy weapon. not sure though

Last edited by ricotamanora on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 05:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 04:36

At low levels, armour can be good as immortal.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 05:00

Armor takes off 5 damage from every hit. So if a punch is normally going to do 6 damage or less, it will only do 1. That's why it's so devastating at lower levels.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 12:25

an important skill
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
aimless628

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 07:14

lead skeleton is awesome, just look at how many hits i took from flail
dmg from the flail was between 23-35 only
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/54392055?chk=ba24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underestimating Lead Skeleton?   Underestimating Lead Skeleton? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underestimating Lead Skeleton?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version :: Skills & Weapons & Stats-
Jump to: