My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Markus

Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Empty
PostSubject: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 22:27

I have to admit that I am a little tired of this game. However, I play quite a few of Motion-Twin's games, including Alphabounce, Carapass, Kadokado, Muxxu (other games in Muxxu besides MyBrute), Naturalchimie and more.

I'd be happy to trade my Iron Fist OR Richter Thumper (with any luck, soon-to-be Iron Fist) for 2 MTpasses. I'd think both have pretty good chances of being among the first 500 Brutal Legends, if someone trains them all the way. Of course, I have the full level up trees (just check my post history if you're curious.) Anyone interested? :?:

EDIT: I only want to trade for MTpasses, not other brutes. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 23:05

i never got or knew what MTpasses are. can you tell how much coinsdo you get for 1 pass???
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 23:30

# Alphabounce : 24 capsules d'hydrogène.
# Café Jeux : 30 sucres roux.
# Conquisla : 10 parties.
# CroqueMonster : 6000 MonsterCrédits ou 9 tickets SPA Traumal.
# Dinocard : 10 tokens.
# Dinoparc : 10 000 pièces.
# DinoRPG : 10 000 pièces.
# FormulaWan : 3500 boulons.
# Hammerfest : 8 flocons.
# Hordes : 5 MTPass pour 15 jours en mode héros.
# Hyperliner : 200 crédits + 10 tickets.
# KadoKado : 30 gemmes oranges.
# Muxxu : 100 jetons Muxxu
# Naturalchimie : 5 parties.
# Popotamo : 9 parties + 30 quids.
# SkyWar : 2 MTPass pour 15 jours d'abonnement standard
# StudioQuiz : 5 tickets
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 17:30

So you can get a free MT pass by playing Carapass or NaturalChimie. If one account that plays carapass gets a code for a MT pass, can you use the code on a different account?

Also, it looks like you would need to play Carapass for like 5 months affraid to get enough points to buy an MT pass: what is the strategy for getting points faster than that?

Anybody know how to play NaturalChimie to get an MT pass? It is a complicated game and I don't know what I need to do specifically to earn a MT pass..
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 18:18

grizzlism wrote:
So you can get a free MT pass by playing Carapass or NaturalChimie. If one account that plays carapass gets a code for a MT pass, can you use the code on a different account?

Also, it looks like you would need to play Carapass for like 5 months affraid to get enough points to buy an MT pass: what is the strategy for getting points faster than that?

Anybody know how to play NaturalChimie to get an MT pass? It is a complicated game and I don't know what I need to do specifically to earn a MT pass..
Yes, the MTpass can be given away, exchanged or sold at any time. It's not tied to one account. Think of it as a gift certificate claim code that can be redeemed at any Motion-Twin website, including Muxxu.

Actually, I'd recommend Namuhon (French language only) over either of those two. As you said, Carapass takes a long time, and NaturalChimie doesn't give MTpasses any more. There's also StudioQuiz but you'd actually need to be fluent in French to play that.

It takes about 50 days to earn a MTpass from Namuhon. You play seven games + 3 lottery scratchers per day.

And of course, MTpasses can be purchased from French code exchanges for around 1 Euro each.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 18:22

Thanks that's good information. I will try to get my hands on some MT passes... but it will take a while it looks like.

can you link to the namuhon host? I don't see it on the motiontwin site list.
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 19:53

Namuhon is not a Motion-Twin site. Aside from MTpasses, you can also redeem Cliquopasses, Y-codes, Byncodes and a bunch of others that I've never even heard of.

It works like this: Namuhon has 10 collectible relics, or treasures, that are each worth a variable number of points (Namuhors). For each of the seven games, there is a relic (marked by a gold 'N') that you'd want to collect, but isn't strictly necessary to complete the play. It's to your advantage to collect them in any way possible, though, since they can be exchanged ("Echanger mes reliques") for Namuhors. Then there are the three scratchers which award you random relics without playing, but the average point-value of these relics is substantially lower. A good player earns an average of ~275 Namuhors per day, with a range of ~120-450+. Once you have 14000 points you can redeem a MTpass.

As for how to get there? If you want to sign up under me, click here. (Trust me: I'm not promoting this site for the sake of referrals Wink ) Otherwise, just add .com and you're set :)
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 20:53

Alright cool, got 180 namuhons and gambled them all away ((for experimenting's sake I swear)) Razz
Back to top Go down
goncaloo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 17:58

thank you for sharing...
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 13:11

hey Markus I have a question about Namuhon that I just can't figure out. Every once in a while you get these bonus things in tha games that look like a relic but aren't. Like in the monkey river you get "tête attrapé" and in the temple a coin called "fleur de lotus (something)". I can't figure out what they are for or what they do... they don't seem to give bonus plays or lives or namuhors or anything sensible like that. Do you know?
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 21:15

Those don't do anything. My theory is that they're leftovers from the beta version. The games used to have a lives system but that was changed to one play per game per day.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 12:40

ah thanks for the help again, that makes sense. can't believe I've got to play these stupid games for months to get a pass worth 1 freaking euro. about half way to 1 pass now
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 20:12

man... I finally have 14000 namuhors, and they don't stock MT (or any other) passes anymore

im fuckin pissed at this dumb website
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 20:23

Oh crap, I forgot to warn you about that...

No idea you were still playing it. :silent:

I'm so sorry...
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 20:28

Hey man it's not your fault.

I still have 2 Carapass accounts... all this time and they are both like 1/8 of the way to a MTpass. what a scam Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]   Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]
Page 1 of 1