HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 kok getting better & better

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
harpyieklein
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: kok getting better & better   Fri 23 Jul 2010, 10:35

new announcement: "King Of Kungfu Can you imagine choosing your class in KOK?
How about ninjia, berserker or something else?
Would you like to venture through some dungeons and beat the monsters with your friends to earn better equipments?
There are lots of new features under development. We will announce more details recently :)"

that's the difference to mybrute. by partially being a paygame, the developers are motivated to develop it further, which results in long time motivation for players.

tuitui as a copy of mybrute is the basic framework for kok, but kok is much better. just try it out, if you liked mybrute, you'll love kok, you don't need to pay to have fun.

create a facebook account & join the party! (or if you want to have a char with wolf/hero spirit (the best pets) for few money, pm me)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harpyieklein
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 14:06

Weapons Master:

Heroic: Weapon Damage +5
Rage: When HP is less than 20%, weapon critical strike chance increases by 10%.
Confidence: When HP is more 90%, your critical strike chance increases by 10%.
Long Weapon Specialization: Long Weapon damage increases by 50%.
Precision: Chance to hit with a weapon increases by 10%.


Pet Master:

Beast Master: Have a third pet in combat.
Beast Power: Pet damge increases by 20%.
Thick Hide: Pet defense increases by 20%.
Hunter: Your damage against pets increases by 10%.
Bait: The enemy will attack your pet first!


Master Ninja:

Backstab: 2% chance to deal 100 damage on the target.
Vampire: Restore 10% of the damage inflict on the target to your HP.
Throwing Specialization: The damage of your Dart and Chicken increases by 50%.
With cut: When you use sword type weapons, Combo Strike chance increases 10%.
Karate: When you fight without a weapon, Combo Strike chance increases 10%.


Survival Master:

Reflect Attack: Cancels the next attack from the opponent, and counters 50% of the damage it would have done.
Absorb Attack: Cancels the next attack from the opponent, and absorbs 50% of the damage.
Tough: Max HP increases by 15%.
Anticipation: Evasion chance increases by 10% when HP is below 30%.
Endure: Limits the maximum damage taken per attack to 70 HP.


Last edited by harpyieklein on Mon 02 Aug 2010, 06:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HongKongFui
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 2827
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 96
Location : incognito

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 08:50

Quote :
tuitui as a copy of mybrute is the basic framework for kok, but kok is
much better. just try it out, if you liked mybrute, you'll love kok, you
don't need to pay to have fun.

yeah, a small sentence that tells the whole truth... I REALLY don't know why only a few people from here are hardcore kok- addicted by now...

it's like mybrute with a couple of awesome features. and it's not that the creativity of the developers is at its end Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sam-ps
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 834
Join date : 2009-05-03
Age : 45
Location : BKK Thailand

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 20:40

HongKongFui wrote:
I REALLY don't know why only a few people from here are hardcore kok- addicted by now...
They hate to have a facebook account, so they NEVER try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tagzajzt.mybrute.com/
Rippraff
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1352
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 21:30

sam-ps wrote:
They hate to have a facebook account, so they NEVER try.
Seems you can read my mind, Sam. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HongKongFui
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 2827
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 96
Location : incognito

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 22:19

what's the problem when you can create a fake- account in which none of your "personal informations" are true...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harpyieklein
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 23:36

well, that's been the main hurdle for me too, besides not wanting to run into another addiction, in which i failed magnificently Wink

i want to keep my privacy & facebook wants the opposite, but you can use your fb account as a pure kok-account, no need to give out any personal information, you only have to jump over your shadow once, you don't have sell your soul to the dark side of the power Wink...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:15

pet master and weap master? dont know any of that
is it in the kok forum ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
harpyieklein
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:35

in forum or directly on your board:

http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=176221885562
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 13:49

checked it again after i posted my first post and found the thread
wow, thats gonna be nice
id love to be pet master
but i dont have the wolf
hope they release new pets so that i have HS+grim + the new pet
otherwise i favor weapon master
the precisation thing is just like implace
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
CypriaN
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 867
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Wed 04 Aug 2010, 11:05

YES to day i finnally get hero! Very Happy
ill try for overlord in first devision then lvl higher Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harpyieklein
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Wed 04 Aug 2010, 11:42

great cheers

now collect honors to make him "uber"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CypriaN
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 867
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Wed 04 Aug 2010, 11:47

harpyieklein wrote:
great cheers

now collect honors to make him "uber"
yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sam-ps
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 834
Join date : 2009-05-03
Age : 45
Location : BKK Thailand

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Sun 08 Aug 2010, 11:25

All are good and I have to many char.
Hard decision, It made me drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tagzajzt.mybrute.com/
AlnicZ27
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-10-16
Age : 20
Location : Pinas

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Sun 08 Aug 2010, 12:05

well, i guess i need to watch out for it Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harpyieklein
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 10:27

tomorrow the class system will come out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harpyieklein
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Wed 25 Aug 2010, 08:50

classsytem has been released, if you haven't started to play kok yet, now it's time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: kok getting better & better   Today at 12:10

Back to top Go down
 
kok getting better & better
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: General Talk :: Games :: King of KungFu-
Jump to: