My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Technical Maintenance: full score!

Go down 
+27
Vic-Tim
Elido
Sindiso
ecolorenzo
corp0
Godlike
LEMO
Blefast[oz]
OviTron
jcelite
steele11
Novirya
Biefaller
ikari
maxuris
kr0n0s
Radu
BobTheBear
HongKongFui
F.B.I
palerider
Gavy™
vollaufdienuesse
Pege
famatisse
Teapot
Sioc
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kr0n0s

Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 09:38

ikari wrote:
A BiG ReSeT on all server would be so great for stop my addiction to the most stupid/useless Game I've never played ... but they won't !

May be on meinbrutalo. That's all.

Don't worry for your brutes fr/es/com Wink

you know something or it's just what you hope/estimate?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 09:41

Nobody knows anything, except MT.
Only speculations here.
But we like to speculate :-)

EDIT: And yes, something special would be nice, like a huge splong, or a nuclear war, or anything like a blop for example... :-P

Last edited by Sioc on Wed 28 Jul 2010, 09:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kr0n0s

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 09:42

Sioc wrote:
Nobody knows anything, except MT.
Only speculations here.
But we like to speculate :-)

you're absolutely right man! i just have a bad feeling after all that happened the last days
Back to top Go down
ikari
ikari

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 09:47

kr0n0s wrote:
ikari wrote:
A BiG ReSeT on all server would be so great for stop my addiction to the most stupid/useless Game I've never played ... but they won't !

May be on meinbrutalo. That's all.

Don't worry for your brutes fr/es/com Wink

you know something or it's just what you hope/estimate?

I just know that my coffee doesn't have the same taste without mybrute ... geek
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 09:56

lol @ Ikari

This happens on here EVERY time we have a long BE or TM ..... the inevitable "Oh noes! They're deleteing everything!!!" thread appears.

So far (as I already mentioned), the only time they have done a mass delete recently, they site was live at the time!

Stay calm people ....... Razz
Back to top Go down
Novirya

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 10:02

omg, today we gonna die....

:) Novirya
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 10:17

Calm down...
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:17

Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Suicide
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:21

steele11 wrote:
lol, indeed :-) Life's not worth living anymore now Razz
Back to top Go down
Biefaller
Biefaller

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:50

that`s cool...
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/207171
jcelite
jcelite

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:53

maybe mt is reseting the ips.. and now we will have free ips again
Cool

:joker:
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 12:37

steele11 wrote:

Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Anim_20
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 12:41

jcelite wrote:

maybe mt is reseting the ips.. and now we will have free ips again
Cool

:joker:

i dont think you want that,if they reset your it then your brutes will be deleted like in the german server
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 12:59

hmmm.. this looks like the "greatest" record of TM ever. hopefully it stops soon and they will never try to reach it again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blefast[oz]
Blefast[oz]

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 13:00

If reset the DE engaged whenever there is high brute no one to play in it. What a Face

Always create scripts and applications that automate this process.

If also reset it to the other servers ... I think that 90% of people leave :!: . I am the first, after much time playing in the ES, just yesterday my brute became a legend. Suspect Suspect

It is more ... I would like to see left alone with his game by the nonsense they are doing when they want.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 13:07

Don't worry all of you. Got information from a very reliable source I am not allowed to disclose the name of. They're just moving their servers to a new place where they have 5'000 GB/s bandwidth, 10 parallelized dedicated servers for each domain COM/FR/ES/DE, no TM anymore because it's being done in realtime due to the high CPU power they now have, new DBs with much more capacity therefore they have reset all IPs, moreover due to all that powerful new hardware they have removed the restriction of IPs on each server and all pupils give experience, they have generously provided a new server for BC to run smoothly (however, that must have cost them a buch of bucks ;-P), they have provided DentDeSabre with a generous stipend so that he can now spend the next 6 months on improving BC, and, and, and... what did I forget?

EDIT: kidding.

Last edited by Sioc on Wed 28 Jul 2010, 13:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 13:09

HEHEHEHHEHEEE sounds good
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 13:12

cool Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_cool

Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
famatisse
famatisse

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 13:13

A good dream Sioc...
lol!
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 13:15

Sioc wrote:
Don't worry all of you. Got information from a very reliable source I am not allowed to disclose the name of. They're just moving their servers to a new place where they have 5'000 GB/s bandwidth, 10 parallelized dedicated servers for each domain COM/FR/ES/DE, no TM anymore because it's being done in realtime due to the high CPU power they now have, new DBs with much more capacity therefore they have reset all IPs, moreover due to all that powerful new hardware they have removed the restriction of IPs on each server and all pupils give experience, they have generously provided a new server for BC to run smoothly (however, that must have cost them a buch of bucks ;-P), they have provided DentDeSabre with a generous stipend so that he can now spend the next 6 months on improving BC, and, and, and... what did I forget?

sounds too good to be true Suspect

but if true then i just got wood Razz
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 13:16

so new server for mybrute means new ips,new bc better working,new life for our brutes?
so if this happenes this game will be much popular,but all in all we need a BC if they changed servers and improved so we can pupil again
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
famatisse
famatisse

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 13:18

you have forgotten only ...
MT is going to offer each chief a big gift to thank each for the hardwork they make
lol!

Marie chief of Destruction Brutal in DE with Max 👽
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 13:31

that is no joke right ?! woot - woot - woot !!

EDIT:

Sioc wrote:

EDIT: kidding.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 14:46

I called with MT and a developer means that they check all Highlevelbrutes and then they whant give them owner a offer to sell his/her brute.

I said that my Brute is Give.Me.Pege and he make me an offer over 250 €for selling!!!!

For Biceuri only whant pay 5 €

After this big resale, they whant buy the BC and then they whant create a new OVERBRUTE with BC an push them to Level 5000 and a second brute to Level 2500.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
famatisse
famatisse

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 14:53

Gaviel you will earn a lot of money with your level 72 lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technical Maintenance: full score!   Technical Maintenance: full score! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technical Maintenance: full score!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next