HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 Grand OPENING!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned


Posts : 894
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 06:46

New mybrute forums created by me is having its grand opening now!
http://mybrutehq.freeforums.org

New features include:
Arcade with 411+ games
Chatbox is always open so you can talk while reading or replying to topics and even whilst in the arcade!
Great portal (homepage)
Freinds system in profiles
Ability to change your forum style using the profile board settings (only with selected skins)
Plus more..

Partner sites (Listed in the official partner sites topic and have link on portal):
http://mybrute.forumotion.com
http://g4hq.com

So what are you waiting for?
Join now!

Users banned from here will be banned from mybrutehq so dont even try...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 870
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 06:56

KiwiMan wrote:

Users banned from here will be banned from mybrutehq so dont even try...

You mean Wolf/Donavan guy? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazz™
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1219
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 06:58

i am banned here too will you bann me there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jazzy052
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 870
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 23
Location : Adelaide, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 07:00

Jazz™ wrote:
i am banned here too will you bann me there?
Basically, yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned


Posts : 894
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 07:10

I dont want useless banned users from here thinking they can ruin my forum too :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 27
Location : Tranquility Lane

PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 07:29

I think Wolf was the only member banned from this site. (correct me if I'm wrong)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazz™
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1219
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 07:55

yup Wolf is the first banned members with a rare rank icon lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jazzy052
thorax
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 275
Join date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 07:57

Wow that guy is a genius but guys join Kiwis site!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thoraxgfx.webs.com
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 09:31

Advertising and promotion of alternate forums is prohibited. This thread should either be locked or removed.

Good to know that you and Thorax are planning on hijacking everything off of this site and claiming credit for them.

You're quite the douchebag Kiwi.

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thorax
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 275
Join date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 09:44

heroinmonkey wrote:
Advertising and promotion of alternate forums is prohibited. This thread should either be locked or removed.

Good to know that you and Thorax are planning on hijacking everything off of this site and claiming credit for them.

You're quite the douchebag Kiwi.

Yes you say that while you openly advertise your scripts and websites and what not.

How have the either of us hijacked anything? If you look at our site it is everything that either Kiwi or I have written or made ourselves.

Also that rule is for the shoutbox.

Just think of it as a referral link
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thoraxgfx.webs.com
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 09:52

Kiwi has made it known that he will be taking all of the work done here and "crediting" on his competing forum. You can try to veil or disguise it using any type of semantics you wish, but his actions are transparent.

Just because you worship him is no grounds for defense.

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thorax
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 275
Join date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 10:00

heroinmonkey wrote:
Kiwi has made it known that he will be taking all of the work done here and "crediting" on his competing forum. You can try to veil or disguise it using any type of semantics you wish, but his actions are transparent.

Just because you worship him is no grounds for defense.

OK buddy. Seriously. You are the one creating all the friction between two forums serving the same purpose. From the very start you have been saying Kiwi's forum has been a rival or a competing forum.

Well have a read of this:

kiwiman wrote:
Our first partner forum: http://mybrute.forumotion.com/
mybrute.forumotion.com is a nice freindly mybrute forum with many helpful people, feel free to join and be part of another great mybrute community.

Dont believe me? http://mybrutehq.freeforums.org/partner-forums-t826.html

Also you said yourself as long as you credit its cool. Why is it wrong when Kiwi does it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thoraxgfx.webs.com
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP


Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 10:13

Everyone knows the reason why Kiwi made that forum was because he said he "didn't like this forum and didn't like the way it was heading", and because he was demoted and felt that he deserved to be an admin here.

His whole purpose for building that forum is for the sake of his fragile ego and nothing more than that.

And just because he claims a partnership as an excuse for leeching is laughable.
If he were building a community for the betterment of mybrute players then that's one thing, his actions are only to try and serve his own delusions of grandeur.

_________________


Visit My Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thorax
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 275
Join date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 10:44

heroinmonkey wrote:
Everyone knows the reason why Kiwi made that forum was because he said he "didn't like this forum and didn't like the way it was heading", and because he was demoted and felt that he deserved to be an admin here.

His whole purpose for building that forum is for the sake of his fragile ego and nothing more than that.

And just because he claims a partnership as an excuse for leeching is laughable.
If he were building a community for the betterment of mybrute players then that's one thing, his actions are only to try and serve his own delusions of grandeur.

I do not wish to turn this thread to a flame war. Honestly why is it different when a v.i.p advertises a brute tool and when an ex admin advertises a forum?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thoraxgfx.webs.com
fotum
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 321
Join date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 10:50

thorax wrote:

I do not wish to turn this thread to a flame war. Honestly why is it different when a v.i.p advertises a brute tool and when an ex admin advertises a forum?
everyone is more than welcome to advertise a brutetool, simply that everyone can benefit from that web application.

_________________

http://hober.mybrute.com
http://mybrute.com/team/4800
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute.forumotion.com
thorax
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 275
Join date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Sun 03 May 2009, 10:55

fotum wrote:
thorax wrote:

I do not wish to turn this thread to a flame war. Honestly why is it different when a v.i.p advertises a brute tool and when an ex admin advertises a forum?
everyone is more than welcome to advertise a brutetool, simply that everyone can benefit from that web application.

Ok thats cool but what is the disadvantage of having another mybrute community? I simply don't understand. How do people not benefit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thoraxgfx.webs.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Grand OPENING!   Today at 05:54

Back to top Go down
 
Grand OPENING!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» GRAND OPENING: TAVERN ON THE GREEN: Summer Garden Party JUST SAY "GIRLPR" WHEN YOU ARRIVE
» RPM Nightclub Las Vegas GRAND OPENING
» White Castle
» AOW Grand Opening
» Can this really be true?!?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: General Talk :: Off-topics-
Jump to: