My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

How to win Everytime

Go down 
+8
loosepaper
heroinmonkey
Jill Sandwich
ronga
Carius
mr_evolution
Dooshbag
Zuppie
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuppie

How to win Everytime Empty
PostSubject: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 12:42

Well ... you enter a fight . If you don't win you give a reflesh . It won't cost you anything Wink ( i mean to - your fight)

You do this till you win . Make a new brute and try it if you don't belive me Wink
Back to top Go down
Dooshbag
Dooshbag

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 12:49

i dont...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twgfx
Zuppie

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 12:50

Make a new pupil , and if you don't win , refresh the link and fight again till you win Razz
Back to top Go down
mr_evolution
mr_evolution

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 13:10

You get new pupils regardless of who wins
Back to top Go down
Carius
Carius

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 13:49

Does
Not
Work
Back to top Go down
ronga
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
ronga

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 14:47

Once fight is generated it is. The result will be recorded and it stays the same.
A refresh won't regenerate another fight, nor change the result.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 17:52

Lol this fails.
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 18:33

I've learned that at the end of the fight and your opponent has a red 'X' over their picture you win everytime.
Back to top Go down
loosepaper

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 05:31

heroinmonkey wrote:
I've learned that at the end of the fight and your opponent has a red 'X' over their picture you win everytime.

LOL and their facing down too cheers
Back to top Go down
CROW
CROW

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 15:30

dont forget the confettis XD
Back to top Go down
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 16:05

No.. he's absolutely right! THIS WORKS!

only if you have a DialUp connection on a windows 95 OS -,-

The second u click fight, the result gets generated.. regardless of whether u watch the fight or not. if your pc is slow enough to refresh before that, then boy oh boy do i feel sorry for u Razz

If you wanna confirm my reasoning, when u click on fight! - Click it 3-4 times instead.. You'll skiip the fight and go directly to /cellule

Last edited by Ossionic on Fri 08 May 2009, 16:35; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
CROW
CROW

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 16:26

woooooooooooooooow well said ossionic XD thats why I always trust ur comments XD
okay ill try it ^^
Back to top Go down
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 16:37

Actually click it a few more times than 3-4.. just tried it.. lol you need more clicks Very Happy

Thanks for the faith man ^.^

Did it work? Razz
Back to top Go down
CROW
CROW

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 16:45

Im unplugging my dsl tomorrow and use the old school style dial-up hahaha
Back to top Go down
Carius
Carius

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 04:38

Well I'm getting ready to laugh at someone...
Back to top Go down
ronga
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
ronga

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 10:10

Ossionic wrote:
No.. he's absolutely right! THIS WORKS!

only if you have a DialUp connection on a windows 95 OS -,-

The second u click fight, the result gets generated.. regardless of whether u watch the fight or not. if your pc is slow enough to refresh before that, then boy oh boy do i feel sorry for u Razz

If you wanna confirm my reasoning, when u click on fight! - Click it 3-4 times instead.. You'll skiip the fight and go directly to /cellule

What does it have to do with guaranteed wins?

Yes you will go directly to the cell (cellule) if you click several times fast. But it only skip watching the fight. You lose if you lose. You win if you win. You won't change the result from losing to winning if you click fast enough.
Back to top Go down
cOpLT
cOpLT

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 10:47

Don't believe :|
Back to top Go down
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 12:07

ronga wrote:

What does it have to do with guaranteed wins?

Yes you will go directly to the cell (cellule) if you click several times fast. But it only skip watching the fight. You lose if you lose. You win if you win. You won't change the result from losing to winning if you click fast enough.

You might wanna read carefully and understand before you challenge me like that. he said if you refresh at the end of fight you get a win. Thats where i argued and i quote "The second you click fight, the result gets generated."

So tell me, cause i'm either going blind or i'm starting to speak another language other than english? lo Where did i say it's a guaranteed win...?

Thats just a handy trick i wanted to share.. You're welcome. I'll thank you instead - for ruining it.
Back to top Go down
cyrilbrute
cyrilbrute

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 08:43

win everytime??

almost everyone knows about the fight simulator now ^^

btw mister ossionic ty for the tip ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to win Everytime   How to win Everytime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to win Everytime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: Guides & Info :: Tips & Tricks-