My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Help for choose

Go down 
+2
Rico
S4nt0S
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
grizzlism

Help for choose - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help for choose   Help for choose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 13:10

yeah rico i was joking about feeling bad fpr taking it... I guess using heavy weapons 25% faster is not much worse than +3 stats. So if you have heavy weapons... yeah take the skill

Quote :
Thanks to your great arm, you manipulate the heavy weapons as easily as a microphone. You're the Philip Risoli of the club.
This is the word-for-word translation of the skill description you have to mouse-over when you level up. Not a very useful description by any means.

I think epee gets bonus damage from MOA and bonus speed from strong arm. I can't prove it, because how can you really see a 25% speed difference, but... that is what I think at least.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Help for choose   Help for choose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 18:50

A couple months ago I did some research into how strong arm and master of arms affect things in mybrute, I put my results here:

https://mybrute.forumotion.com/new-muxxu-version-f25/skills-weapons-board-t7709-165.htm

In short, strong arm only affects heavy weapons, but I wasn't able to nail down which weapons are affected because the skill changes the battle in weird ways. What's clear is that the club, morning star, hammer, and flail are made faster but don't do more damage. From what I can see, the hatchet and epee both slow you down when you use them, but I can't say whether gros-bras speeds you up again.

I think if you're dependent on a heavy weapon for your damage, like with a flail or hammer or even epee, it's worthwhile. If you've just got an axe or morning star or you have several other non-heavy weapons, you might not want to bother. If you have a club you just suck!
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Help for choose   Help for choose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 18:54

lol
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Help for choose   Help for choose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 20:07

agreed club is just like these 2 fighting Help for choose - Page 2 Smilie_brutal_402
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Help for choose   Help for choose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 13:26

oh hey... is the ending of this fight pretty good proof that gros bras speeds up Epee?
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/70958545?chk=e21f

the brutes have the same spd, both have heavy weapons out, but the one with gros bras attacks twice (of course it could be a fluke)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help for choose   Help for choose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 14:24

ahhh there is rico again active again Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help for choose   Help for choose - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help for choose
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2