My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer

Go down 
+46
Rapsus
Logical_Alex
matasx8
abat-lm
a947974
Rippraff
spagg68
BobTheBear
Bluesi
Hazihell
jayeeyee
ckl
C0D3
aslan
Picard
trh
Wutzi
Aletz
adatok
OviTron
Biceuri®
Sindiso
Tze
rettungssocke
trons
NixxxoN
Podalive
xteenager
Agireso
blazefire
vladivostoky
flipflip
edu1988
ALPHWON
Pege
pix
10b
Gavy™
CmIsUa
lord.neox
famatisse
F.B.I
vollaufdienuesse
ZeroVsHero
jcelite
Sioc
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
10b

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 21:13

Input.txt example:
Correct:

pix1
pix2
pix3
pixn

Incorrect:
pix1;3
pix2';4
pixn;2

Make your file like that no matter if they are password protected or not.
If they do have a password, just edit de "de_encrypt" job in Winautomation by putting your own password.

If I have a bit of time I'll try to make some handmade pupils, decrypt them and insert them in the database(while recording it) so you could see how I'm doing it. This way you should see what you're doing wrong. I'll post a link for that. Never did this sort of tutorial but I'll give it a try.
Back to top Go down
10b

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 16:53

@ pix:

http://www.2shared.com/video/IYOQ04kn/DE_BC_Training.html

Don't click on "Download now", it will send you to an advertise page. Click on "Click here" down the page.
Back to top Go down
pix
pix

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 19:50

10b, man you are so nice:)

I download your video and hope it will work then! thanks in advance dude!:)

i post later if it worked!

EDIT: Man, i was doing it like you and nothing! Sad BUT, what i've seen is...in your video when you open BC 1.3.00 to train the pupils, you dont get an error in the .bat file LIKE ME! Maybe it's because i imported my "opponents" wrong??? Could that be? Can you tell me how you imported them??Sad

Look this screenshot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jcelite
jcelite

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 20:26

@pix : you should try with a higher number of pupils.. because usually bc doesnt train all pupils.. ( and in this case if you did all steps well , that pupil was forgotten)
Back to top Go down
pix
pix

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 20:39

Thx for your video and help, but it doesn't work...here is a screenshot again Sad

Spoiler:

It must be something with my opponents file...? You don't get an error like me what i saw in your video
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 21:46

try my opponents list...

#Level 0
DE;bnhfjngt
DE;bcr-m
DE;miitrafox
DE;kkukl
DE;kiuolu
DE;fdhftj

#Level 1
DE;miitrafox
DE;yjygtkui
DE;dfhfhjfgj

#Level 2
DE;alphone
DE;135006
DE;gaaaaaa4

#Level 3
DE;135041
DE;135046
DE;ghana

#Level 4
DE;135020
DE;135038
DE;135048

#Level 5
DE;arjraahra
DE;zsrjrzjzr
DE;5445654654

#Level 6
DE;sven1988
DE;zackdiebohne
DE;2345164362413

#Level 7
DE;5367735470165
DE;oldi
DE;puma-2

#Level 8
DE;m26
DE;ours-xd
DE;xtrimanx
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
10b

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 09:37

Sorry to hear it wasn't much help... Sad

It can't be an opponents problem. You don't import them, you simply open your opponents.txt and copy+paste them from where you have stored them or simply write them down. Just like in the .com opponents.txt(of course you change COM with DE before each opponent).

Since your database insertion works, I can only think of 4 possible problems:
1. you haven't imported them in a bc 1.2.02 database but in a bc 1.3 db, which is wrong;
2. you did import them in a bc 1.2.02 db but you didn't copied the data folder and paste it in bc 1.3
3. you are not using the DE_encrypter script with Winautomation. If you simply open the decrypter and get an sql file for insertion just like you are doing for .com it won't work.
4. a combination of what is written above.

If you still can't figure out what you're doing wrong, maybe if I have some spare time today I'll try to connect to your pc/notebook through Teamviewer 5 and check if I can help you out. If you agree to this last solution, send me a PM and we'll talk there.
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 16:21

I'm trying to set this up and already i'm stuck in captcha bypass, i've done them all in the same way and some are not working scratch

Spoiler:

From that code only 0002agility from COM and both DE brutes can bypass with no problems
Others either give error (mybrute error) or script error (A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 10 to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script? Y/N)

I got the 'i=' string from DE to all the brutes (since most of them already had more than 100 pups)

Any help will be apreciated Wink

EDIT: Anyone knows what i am doing wrong?
One more thing: FF cannot find the string ';i=' on the page source scratch It was working fine while i did the code on spoiler
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 16:06

Working!
Now can i configure the 'parameters.txt' like this:
i.e.
brute1com
brute2com
brute1fr
brute2fr(and so on...)
passmaster1com
passmaster2com
passmaster1fr ....
servercom
servercom
serverfr ....
delay

EDIT: set it up only to com and it is working, hopefully multiple masters can be set in the same .exe

ok so i created an automation job: click on top of firefox, ctrl+t (new tab), router's adress, disconnect, connect, end.
Where is it safe to paste it on the puppiling script? (i really suck at this.....)
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 16:49

Keres saber onde metes os pupilos novos, para inserires no BC, é isso?

se for, metes dento da pasta input.txt
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 16:55

Não, ainda tou a tentar meter o script a funcionar com o reconnect do automation (e ta difícil....)
Tu também tens o reconnect com o automation né?

e pa inseri-los depois tou fdd que não consigo configurar o apache derby pa ter um 'servidor'

Se desse pa ajudares no reconnect era impecável Wink
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 17:07

Ainda n consegui fazer no script do sioc (é muito avançado para mim), tou a fazer aos poucos. Mas já consegui meter o on (antes do goto subgeturl), com um simples (send mouse clik)

Estou a usar o do Gavy (mas dava muitos erros... ke já consegui reparar quase todos), não é winautomation mas actionaz, keres este?

Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 17:18

Até ver não, tou a ir bem com o do Sioc Wink

so tenho este problema
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 17:58

Once again Sorry for all the double posting

Final question
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 18:25

ALPHWON wrote:
One Final question: how do i make Sioc's puppiling script to pup 2masters for each server??
You have to modify a bit the Winautomation script by yourself.
Pretty straightforward though: look what's already in the script and modify the loops accordingly... :-)
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 18:34

Sioc wrote:
ALPHWON wrote:
One Final question: how do i make Sioc's puppiling script to pup 2masters for each server??
You have to modify a bit the Winautomation script by yourself.
Pretty straightforward though: look what's already in the script and modify the loops accordingly... :-)

I get totally lost in that script Razz LOL

This is how the script looks like now, i still have a small (not that small) problem, it only runs the reconnect.exe (step 10) the first time, how can i make it reconnect each time the pupilling script starts?
https://i.servimg.com/u/f23/14/23/69/14/script10.jpg
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 10:04

Hi Sioc!

Nice program!! i have a question.... Everything works fine when creating pupils but do not disconnect and reconnect. What's missing me configure?
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 13:37

You need to put your reconnect.bat in the working folder ..
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 15:02

Thanks Gavy, but its there!!
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 03:10

Got it working for .COM, can someone please explain me how do i set this for multiple servers?
I already tried to modify the loops but i ended up having to go get a fresh copy :oops:
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 13:39

I dont understand the importance of the bypass captcha... what is ??
Back to top Go down
flipflip
flipflip

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 20:18

Sioc I have a question: in the parameters.txt the "delay"? is it the time to last the router in change the IP? or is it the time to last the bot in make a loop?
Back to top Go down
http://ganardineroxlared.blogspot.com/
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 04:50

It's the global time of a single loop of the script, and therefore it is as well the time between two router resets.
Back to top Go down
flipflip
flipflip

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 13:30

Ok, how can I increase the time for open a firefox windows? in the action 47?
Back to top Go down
http://ganardineroxlared.blogspot.com/
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 19:27

Increase the delays of the Wait statements of the script.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next