My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)

Go down 
+34
Lone Wolf
usnbronc8
Rygl
Bruzaholman
Masaba
drunk3n
dicklips7
kaixxpzs
xxdfbb
Luminous
Anylopectina12
markchu13
pix
Death Str1ke
BobTheBear
omraaa
liutuxx
slyder
hOrny
w13winni
fimi
Yoshite
ShadoFlame
Jazz™
Maccaz
frenzy2k2
Reminisce
heroinmonkey
rizzo
eternalsonata
mexes
Botjuuh
meowszsz
empo1102
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
empo1102
empo1102

Location : ____♥♥♥_____♥♥♥_____ __♥_____♥_♥_____♥___ __♥______♥______♥___ ___♥____BIG____♥____ _____♥_HAPPY_♥_____ _______♥___♥________ _________♥__________                              ''Paradise in the sun Everyone always has a smile and treat you like your neighbor.... ,,                 Hà Nội - Việt  Nam  

Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 13:26

markchu13 wrote:
im not using your script.

winni script is the same >.< !

Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Brain7brserav
Back to top Go down
http://songphaicotien.myrbute.com
markchu13

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 15:42

okey
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 15:58

heroinmonkey wrote:
Death Str1ke wrote:
Can somebody post an example of how to
enter pupil vs brute for 6 fights?? Like, if I
get 10 pupils how do I enter each pupil to
fight speified lvl 0 brutes for 6 fights?

This is a script I updated and worked for me:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0ihwof2kkzz

You will need to edit lines 20 and 24 to match the coordinates of where the fight button is on your monitor by modifying the script in actionaz.
In Browser:
- open to a vs page (brutename.mybrute.com/vs/brutename)
- click page down

In Actionaz:
- Click line 20/24
- Click 'Modify'
- Click 'Choose...' (then click the center of the fight button in your browser)
- Click 'Ok'

Close browser.
Click 'Execute' in Actionaz.

You will be prompted 4 times:
Level of the brutes you will be fighting. Entering '0' will load '0.txt'.
- 0.txt will have the names of your level 0 brutes.

Name of the file that holds your brutes name who will be fighting.
- defaults to eleves.txt (this file holds the names of the brutes who will fight)

Total number of brutes listed in your loaded file.
- If there are 20 brutes listed in your eleves.txt file (or file you're loading) then enter 20.

Total number of fights each brute will have before moving to next brute.
- Defaults to 3 but you can enter any number (but 6 being the obvious maximum when using new brutes)

Script was updated using Actionaz 2.0.7.3

I got this script to work but it keeps looping on the first pupil. After the 6 fights, it keeps trying to fight with the first pupil instead of moving on to the next pupil on the eleves list.

Can someone help?
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 17:07

lol empo i'll try bobthebear's script for you won't tell me how for passworded pupils are
Back to top Go down
empo1102
empo1102

Location : ____♥♥♥_____♥♥♥_____ __♥_____♥_♥_____♥___ __♥______♥______♥___ ___♥____BIG____♥____ _____♥_HAPPY_♥_____ _______♥___♥________ _________♥__________                              ''Paradise in the sun Everyone always has a smile and treat you like your neighbor.... ,,                 Hà Nội - Việt  Nam  

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 07:05

LuminousOne wrote:

I got this script to work but it keeps
looping on the first pupil. After the 6 fights, it keeps trying to
fight with the first pupil instead of moving on to the next pupil on
the eleves list.

Can someone help?

Change my script at step "Reload_3" ~>> Go to lable nxt_opponent ~>> 5 times
it'll fight 6 time per pupils and i already create file 1.txt have 6 week brute to fight Razz

Anylopectina12 wrote:
lol empo i'll try bobthebear's script for you won't tell me how for passworded pupils are

oh, sorry. can u try another script. i don't use pass for pupils and don't create script support password :|
u can edit by myself. put some line to auto click at login > click password import box > type password > Hit enter ect... hope u get it lol!
Back to top Go down
empo1102
empo1102

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 09:00

Up date title :|
Back to top Go down
xxdfbb

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 03:08

It's almost a perfect time saving tool ! I like it
I just suggest dear empo1102 could make two loops with different fighting times ,for exsample first 300 "reload_4" with 6 times and next 200 "reload_4"with 3 times .

Also giving every color setting step a shotcut within 1024*768 could make the tool easier to computer greenhander~
Back to top Go down
empo1102
empo1102

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 14:54

xxdfbb wrote:
It's almost a perfect time saving tool ! I like it
I just suggest dear empo1102 could make two loops with different fighting times ,for exsample first 300 "reload_4" with 6 times and next 200 "reload_4"with 3 times .

Also giving every color setting step a shotcut within 1024*768 could make the tool easier to computer greenhander~

thanks for your advice.
but u can edit it manually by copy in 2 folder (must change some address in steep 0001,0004) . the first is for 3 fight, and the second for 6 fight ^^! hope u like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 12:36

empo i cant find step 0034 and 0036? im using 2.7.0.3 actionaz
Back to top Go down
http://demitia-300.mybrute.com
empo1102
empo1102

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 14:15

kaixxpzs wrote:
empo i cant find step 0034 and 0036? im using 2.7.0.3 actionaz

Down load this script again. open using your actionaz, move to line 0034 and 0036 is the same Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 14:30

its only up to step 0032 xD
Back to top Go down
empo1102
empo1102

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 08:22

kaixxpzs wrote:
its only up to step 0032 xD

Download a new script in first page lol!
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 14:49

empo1102 wrote:
Download a new script in first page lol!

what do you mean new action? xD
Back to top Go down
empo1102
empo1102

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 19:39

kaixxpzs wrote:

what do you mean new action? xD
Download script here :|
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wmyzef2aweo
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 00:34

already downloaded. but still theres no step 0034 Laughing

im using 2.7.0.3 actionaz
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 02:20

i ran into so many problems with this and it seemed kinda ass backwards and weird. thank god for bobthebear's script. :)
Back to top Go down
empo1102
empo1102

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 02:55

kaixxpzs wrote:
already downloaded. but still theres no step 0034 Laughing

im using 2.7.0.3 actionaz

ok. step 0030 and step 0032 :|
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 03:37

okey now i got it xD
Back to top Go down
drunk3n

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 10:36

hiya masters,
im getting this error when the script complate one pupil. when it changing pupil somethings happening. can someone fix it?

Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Errorqep
Back to top Go down
Masaba

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 16:31

LuminousOne wrote:

I got this script to work but it keeps looping on the first pupil. After the 6 fights, it keeps trying to fight with the first pupil instead of moving on to the next pupil on the eleves list.
Can someone help?
I have the problem too.Can you help us? Sad
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 22:13

I got it all set up right, apart from when it goes back to cell, it doesnt fight the next guy, just keeps refreshing? Any help?
Back to top Go down
empo1102
empo1102

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:24

drunk3n wrote:
hiya masters,
im getting this error when the script complate one pupil. when it changing pupil somethings happening. can someone fix it?

Masaba wrote:
LuminousOne wrote:

Can someone help?

Download myscript again and don't change anything. run it for test. if it works, paste your pupils list in eleves.txt file. Run again. if not works, reply here plz Very Happy

Bruzaholman wrote:
I got it all set up right, apart from when it goes back to cell, it doesnt fight the next guy, just keeps refreshing? Any help?

try increase sleep time in step 007: 1000ms, step 009: 12000ms , step 0012: 15000ms, step 0015: 12000ms, step 0019 : 20000ms.
increase wait time for low connection :|

Hope it works
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 12:45

How do i disable flash cookie, http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
On that site, do i just delete all, and tick never ask again?
Back to top Go down
drunk3n

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 07:17

empo1102 wrote:
drunk3n wrote:
hiya masters,

Masaba wrote:
LuminousOne wrote:

Can someone help?

Download myscript again and don't change anything. run it for test. if it works, paste your pupils list in eleves.txt file. Run again. if not works, reply here plz Very Happy

Bruzaholman wrote:

try increase sleep time in step 007: 1000ms, step 009: 12000ms , step 0012: 15000ms, step 0015: 12000ms, step 0019 : 20000ms.
increase wait time for low connection :|

Hope it works

it didn't work :/
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 08:45

Same, Still didn't work for me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)   Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auto train pupils Scripts. Pass brutal error, work in FF3. :)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next