My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

*** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***

Go down 
+4
sevid
xteenager
The Dice Man
Rico
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

*** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 13:56

http://s4nt0s-equal-13.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID:749582
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

*** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 13:59

omg the best handmade affraid
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 14:46

http://gavy-equal-13.labrute.fr/cellule | 795148 |

Last edited by Gavy™ on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 15:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 15:39

xteenager wrote:
omg the best handmade affraid
He is very good at 258, cuz he get implacable and untouchable
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 16:41

I think BE screw things up and we should do handmades over again. I was 10 deep in making them for .com and had some good ones when BE happened. I see .de is allowed now since BE is going on but i see gavy had a .fr brute. I think to be fair we should all have the same server and maybe less choice. Like 1-5 and maybe rico (dont know if he want the work) can make them all and pm us our 5 choices? I dont know i just feel like i'm getting screwed because of BE Mad
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 16:50

totally agree with stel

lets wait for com is back and ALL of us make their 15 brutes again
or do them all over again in any other server
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 17:20

With only 5 brutes to choose it will sucks , i think is good with 15, and i think the same i created at de cuz rico say but idk why gavy create on fr
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 21:18

BE struck us at just the wrong time yet again. I suspect we should all have our brutes on the same server for things to be seen as absolutely fair.

The other way to go is we all get some more chances and try more making brutes on all the available servers :!: However some don't have the chance now to try .COM, so that isn't a totally fair solution either.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 21:23

well guys i just saw the new posts. sorry if i am realy hard on you about the rules but it is the only fair way for all.

i will not accept the Entry from gavy and he will have to choose only in DE because we all get only 15 new brutes not more and not less. i even see that he made all the 15 brutes in DE but because he did not like any of them , so he made some brutes with the same name in FR, check it out your selfs. http://gavy-equal-11.meinbrutalo.de/cellule so i am not stubid to allow it. Wink

and the reasons i switched to DE for all who did not make their handmade fast enough is because:
1- we want to start as fast as possible

2- the BE in COM will garantee that steele, gavy and rouchien get to choose from 15 brutes exactly like the rest first 5 Entries had.

3- there is a possibility that all who did make some brutes in COM before the BE did not password them and even if they wont get deleted immediatly . they might get deleted later after the BE. so even if you could use them after the BE i wont allow them not passworded because if one Entry get deleted the hole rules in the group matches will not work anymore. because we wont have a team fights 2 on 2.

4- the chances of getting agood brute out of 15 in DE is exactly the same as getting a good Brute in COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5- at last @steele: come on mate be flexible with me. see what xteen did he got crap brutes and me too also but we did not say a thing. i see you made your 15 brutes in DE http://steele-equal-15.meinbrutalo.de/cellule so Please just choose one of them, password it and let us have some fun

Last edited by Rico on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 21:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 21:41

Rico wrote:
well guys i just saw the new post. sorry if i am realy hard on you about the rules but it is the only fair way for all.
i will not accept the Entry from gavy and he will have to choose only in DE because we all get only 15 new brutes not more and not less.
lol .. You don't need to talk like that .. I didn't so your post that you'll only accept .DE brutes .. I just saw s4ntos got brute from .DE .. So I assume that other brutes from server including .ES and .FR .. and I also thought of sending you a PM about that .. But I just take things lightly and just put that FR brute on list assuming that by any chance if it isn't possible .. I can always change it .. And there won't be any problem ..

Rico wrote:
i even see that he made all the 15 brutes in DE but because he did not like any of them , so he made some brutes with the same name in FR, check it out your selfs. http://gavy-equal-11.meinbrutalo.de/cellule so i am not stubid to allow it. Wink

Yeah it's true that I also made brutes in .DE .. And also in .ES .. But what's up with this statement ?!
Posting a link .. Check it out for yourselves .. etc ..

Rico wrote:
so i am not stubid to allow it. Wink
lol .. you think that I wanted to outweigh other entries here by creating a brute in other server ?!
just because I can't find a decent one in .DE .. ?! lol .. it's not funny ..

:|
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 22:05

well gavy i apologized in the top of my Post about me beeing hard about the rules and explaining the situation and i am still sorry if you found it not OK from me. so again sorry about that. i just wanted to be fair to all, that was my only Intention.

i posted this before S4nt0s made his DE brutes and posted them, so you must have missed it and thought all servers are allowed.
Rico wrote:
Well we dont have to wait for the BE in COM to clear if it will last more than 24 hours..
so all of you can create the handmade Brutes in DE Server in case the BE will stay on today.
but except me, sevid and xteen who allready posted our Entries from COM server. Good thing i immediatly checked the IDs before the BE started Very Happy

@ ALL: i could have allowed like 30 or 50 handmade from the Beginning if i knew that it is so important to find a gread hand made for you. but i gess you all do not get the Idea of this Tour . there must be a weak brute in your team so you can replace him later in the next rounds.

so because its only about having fun i could start the handmade creation again with another Names All Brutes made in DE because DE has rarly BE and if you want i could make the Number of Brutes 30.
i find it waste of Time but i want every one to be happy,so What do you think???

Last edited by Rico on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 22:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 22:07

definitely yeah Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 22:37

I'm only upset because out of the 10 .com brutes i had made before BE they were way better then the crap .de ones. But of course i didn't get a chance to password because i was only going to password the 1 i picked to fight with. Anyway your tour run it how you want. I just wish i didn't see those .coms Razz

I can choose 1 of the .de ones it doesn't matter. i just wont bother doing the fights as i'll be all lose anyway lol! j/k
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 00:19

Hmmm.... I started making DE brutes yesterday (I wasn't sure what was going on) when I saw S4 had one, but I didn't save any of them :!:

My .COM brute is not great at all, but I will keep him unless we all decide (actually Rico must decide Wink ) to do something else Very Happy

And remember.... we do all this for fun, so everyone relax cheers
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 01:44

All right all handmade Brutes shall be made again with another Name: i will not PM anymore so everyone Please keep an Eye on this Thread here.

we all get to make 30 Brutes in DE server only. no Exception at all. again 30 Brutes in DE only!!! Brutes from FR or ES or COM are not allowed!

Names:

for The Dice Man: "Dice-chance-1"
for Xteen: "Xteen-chance-1"
for Rico: "Rico-chance-1"
for Sevid: "Sevid-chance-1"
for S4nt0S: "S4nt0s-chance-1"
for Gavy: "Gavy-chance-1"
for Rauchien: "Rouchien-chance-1"
for Steele11: "Steele-chance-1"

Please be quick and do not forget to password your Brute!
would be much easier for you to access the cells of all 30 brutes if the Nr 2 is a pupil of Nr 1. and Nr 3 is pupil of Nr 2 and so on till 30...
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 03:57

this is mine
http://rico-chance-20.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID 619413
my first choice in COM was much better but i hope it will be enough with this one Wink
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 07:29

This is the best I could come up with http://dice-chance-19.meinbrutalo.de/cellule lol!
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 08:03

I apologize to Rico .. Rolling Eyes
And here's my entry ...

http://gavy-chance-9.meinbrutalo.de/cellule 765899
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 09:29

my choice is
http://xteen-chance-4.meinbrutalo.de/cellule

the best one i could make Sad
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 13:00

Damn ;( i found the brute but now i need to do other, hope i get a good one, i will edit when i done Wink

Here my brute:
Sad http://s4nt0s-chance-23.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 13:37

http://steele-chance-19.meinbrutalo.de/cellule id: 302118
Back to top Go down
Rouchien
Rouchien

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 13:38

my name is too long Sad
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 19:46

Rouchien wrote:
my name is too long Sad
i see the Problem now Sad sorry about that i should have tested the length for all first Mad
well then you have to use this Name then:
"Rouch-chance-1"
Good Luck with the new chance Very Happy

we are waiting for sevid and then we will start the Tour cheers
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 19:53

sorry for waitings
I'm searching now good brute ^^
I came home lately today =(
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 20:20

That was hard desigion but i made it:
my choice http://sevid-chance-30.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next