My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Windows Vista

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavy™
Gavy™

Dell Inspiron 1525  Laptop Windows Vista  Empty
PostSubject: Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Windows Vista    Dell Inspiron 1525  Laptop Windows Vista  Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 06:52

Hi guys .. I got this laptop from my cousin .. Did a reformat .. And now the Wireless connection is gone ..

Could you guys provide me a procedure on how I can set up a new wireless connection please ??
So I can connect through my cousin's Wi-Fi .. thanks ..
Back to top Go down
Radu
Radu

PostSubject: Re: Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Windows Vista    Dell Inspiron 1525  Laptop Windows Vista  Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 06:54

Ii think you must reinstall the driver for wireless or

i had a problem----> did you check if your wireles button from laptop is setted to on??probably you moed him accidentaly to off
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Windows Vista    Dell Inspiron 1525  Laptop Windows Vista  Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 07:07

Woot .. where can I find it ???

I already installed drivers ..

I'm a noob when it comes to laptop Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Windows Vista    Dell Inspiron 1525  Laptop Windows Vista  Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 07:21

From the Drivers page of the Dell support website you can find all what you need (their support site is quite well done).
But you should first check in your hardware list what is your wireless adapter.

And definitely you shouldn't have big problems having it working with your Inspiron 1525 (I owned one back then and drivers from the Dell website worked flawlessly).

PS: IIRC there's no wireless on/off button for the 1525.
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Windows Vista    Dell Inspiron 1525  Laptop Windows Vista  Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 07:37

Where I can see the Hardware list ?! From the device manager ?!
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Windows Vista    Dell Inspiron 1525  Laptop Windows Vista  Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 07:43

yep go to the control panel --> switch to clasic view --> System --> Device Manager --> Network or WLan adapters --> check if the hardware is working --> if not do what Sioc wrote above by Updating you Driver.
how? go to the site of Dell --> support --> and there you shold find the name of your W-Lan adapter
this is the Link of the german support for Wireless Drivers for zour laptop 1525 series ....
http://support.euro.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?os=WLH&catid=5&dateid=-1&impid=-1&osl=GE&typeid=-1&formatid=-1&servicetag=&SystemID=INS_PNT_PM_1525&hidos=WLH&hidlang=ge&TabIndex=&scanSupported=False&scanConsent=False
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Windows Vista    Dell Inspiron 1525  Laptop Windows Vista  Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 03:03

Thanks guys .. I Finally work it out .. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Windows Vista    Dell Inspiron 1525  Laptop Windows Vista  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Windows Vista
Page 1 of 1