My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Hello All - Just need some help --->

Go down 
+6
F.B.I
Radu
xiao
Gavy™
jcelite
WinstonSmith
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WinstonSmith

Hello All - Just need some help ---> Empty
PostSubject: Hello All - Just need some help --->   Hello All - Just need some help ---> Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 23:20

I'm not new to mybrute...but...I had a long break from the last time I was playing (daily)...Anyways - I was useing some oontack.fr thingy and now it's disabled (or out of the date) - Now...coz of that I can't see my weapons and abilities...It's kinda annoying - The question is - how to update this oontack.fr or, if that is not possible, to delete the old version and install new version of that or some similar program !?
Thanx in advance !
Regards ! :-)

~WS~
Back to top Go down
jcelite
jcelite

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - Just need some help --->   Hello All - Just need some help ---> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:35

HI, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - Just need some help --->   Hello All - Just need some help ---> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 13:14

Hi and Welcome to the forum ..

This is what you need ...

https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/final-fix-oontack-tools-t7381.htm
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - Just need some help --->   Hello All - Just need some help ---> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 13:42

Welcome to the forum :)
Back to top Go down
Radu
Radu

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - Just need some help --->   Hello All - Just need some help ---> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 19:40

hi smith
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - Just need some help --->   Hello All - Just need some help ---> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 21:39

welcome smith
Back to top Go down
ZeroVsHero
ZeroVsHero

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - Just need some help --->   Hello All - Just need some help ---> Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 00:01

Hey Welcome Dude!
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - Just need some help --->   Hello All - Just need some help ---> Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 05:51

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Flowerwall

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - Just need some help --->   Hello All - Just need some help ---> Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 19:37

welcome back, Winshton!
Back to top Go down
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - Just need some help --->   Hello All - Just need some help ---> Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 12:11

Welcome smith!
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - Just need some help --->   Hello All - Just need some help ---> Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 00:06

Hello again folks - Thanx for all welcoming notes ! :-)

1st - I managed to fix this oontack thing, so I think that now works better than before (If I can recall well)... Ty for the link ! Wink

Now...I have two questions :

1. What is happening with .com server every weekend !? What maintaince is this - I mean...What are They doing (if They are doing anything at all) - Are They clearing brute data base or something like that !? And - Does anyone knows if there is someone there (a person) "behind" who just needs to reboot the server (and the server will work again) or is it, maybe, "the real" maintaince in progress !? Share Your info about this topic if You know anything, please !!!

2. Is there any way for me to see the names of the brutes (pupils) I created !? I was playing for months (maybe a year) daily, than I made a year-year and a half pause and one month a go I started again to play daily...So...I have around 400 pupils - Most of them (80% perhaps) I created...one by one...Now (year and a half later) I can't remember most of the names of those brutes (some were low lvl - some were high)...So - If anyone knows how to see a list of all pupils I have (to see who is back there "in a crowd") - Please let me know - It would be of a great help !!!

Thanx in advance ! :-)

Kind regards !!!

~WS~
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - Just need some help --->   Hello All - Just need some help ---> Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 00:54

WinstonSmith wrote:

Now...I have two questions :

1. What is happening with .com server every weekend !? What maintaince is this - I mean...What are They doing (if They are doing anything at all) - Are They clearing brute data base or something like that !? And - Does anyone knows if there is someone there (a person) "behind" who just needs to reboot the server (and the server will work again) or is it, maybe, "the real" maintaince in progress !? Share Your info about this topic if You know anything, please !!!

2. Is there any way for me to see the names of the brutes (pupils) I created !? I was playing for months (maybe a year) daily, than I made a year-year and a half pause and one month a go I started again to play daily...So...I have around 400 pupils - Most of them (80% perhaps) I created...one by one...Now (year and a half later) I can't remember most of the names of those brutes (some were low lvl - some were high)...So - If anyone knows how to see a list of all pupils I have (to see who is back there "in a crowd") - Please let me know - It would be of a great help !!!

Thanx in advance ! :-)

Kind regards !!!

~WS~

Someone else could probably explain your first question better than I can :|

With your second question, I'm 99% sure that you can't find out who's in the back of the crowd. There is no list that you can access to find out No I really wish there was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - Just need some help --->   Hello All - Just need some help ---> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello All - Just need some help --->
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: General Talk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: