My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

What doing if Router not listed in reconnect files?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zekrom

What doing if Router not listed in reconnect files? Empty
PostSubject: What doing if Router not listed in reconnect files?   What doing if Router not listed in reconnect files? Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 17:27

Hey my router is an DIR-600 i am testing a lot of bots but my router is not listed in reconnect creater pls helpp_!
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

What doing if Router not listed in reconnect files? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What doing if Router not listed in reconnect files?   What doing if Router not listed in reconnect files? Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 17:39

If you can't use curl or any of the hints described here https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/creating-a-reconnectbat-file-t389.htm then you will have to use Winautomation or Actionaz to record a script that simulates mouse actions on your router configuration page in order to reset the router.

If you don't know what is or how to use Winautomation/Actionaz then you'll have to use Google.

No magic recipe here. You'll have to get your fingers in the dirt.
Back to top Go down

What doing if Router not listed in reconnect files?
Page 1 of 1