My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

BC help needed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
antonlabz
antonlabz

BC help needed! Empty
PostSubject: BC help needed!   BC help needed! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 14:16

Hi,

i've got BC to sort of work...it creates around 2-3 successful xp pupils at first, then it starts saying this error:

INFO Changing IP address...
INFO IP address changed
ERROR !ipGetter.cannotGetIp!
INFO IP address already used (null).

Then if i literally reset my router, it will create another 2-3 successful xp pupils, then come up with the error again.

Please help me resolve my issue.

i will provide some details:

Router: D-Link DSL G604T
IP address format: 10.xxx.xxx.xxx

I use 'iMacros' to function my reconnect.bat (it recorded me going directly to my router homepage and reconnecting from there)

I set my delay time to 150 (i dont know if this will help or not)

thanks.

Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

BC help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC help needed!   BC help needed! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 19:36

You reconnect delay is too short for your router and therefore after 2-3 attempts you connection cannot work again quickly enough therefore it cannot read the IPGetter (hence the ERROR !ipGetter.cannotGetIp! message).

Increase your delay until you find a value that gives long-term stability.
Otherwise your ISP may have protections in place to avoid too frequent software resets of your router in which case it may be much more tricky to have long-term stability.

More information in the BC FAQ: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/faq-brutal-combo-answers-t8278.htm
Back to top Go down

BC help needed!
Page 1 of 1