Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!

Go down 
+16
pdsharpj
ellindor
Rippraff
mantis33
Caedes
sevid
ckl
Legend
xteenager
S4nt0S
Teethymo
Teapot
Tama
NixxxoN
grizzlism
Rico
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 19:51

This dog got tournade de coups lol XD 3 hit in a row
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/104752386?chk=a97d
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 20:05

little wolf ^^
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 20:43

fuck you

Last edited by grizzlism on Thu 18 Nov 2010, 04:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 21:08

I guess this is more a special seed or a randomly skilled dog (like the standing pose e.g.) and it has nothing to do with the letters at all:

Dog A
Dog B
Dog C

My brutes and dogs are always on the right side. Wink
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 21:23

fuck you

Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 22:23

grizzlims im not trying to unhelp you guys i just want to show ...
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 08:19

Didn't saved the match but my dog A did a 2 hits combo.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 14:13

fuck you

Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 14:17

Question !
Are skills like Bombe, Filet, Marteau-Pilon.... in supplement of your main attack (fist,weapons) or do they remplace it when they are launched ?
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 14:21

fuck you

Last edited by grizzlism on Thu 18 Nov 2010, 04:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 14:23

When you use marteau-pilon or thief, you drop your weapon if you have one.
Net, bomb don't replace anything but it counts for one action. You can sometimes take your potion without attacking at all.
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 15:32

So bomb sucks late game .. (Nothing increase their damage unlike Marteau Pilon right ?)
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 15:41

fuck you

Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 16:29

grizzlism wrote:
yeah bomb becomes useless later on, though I guess (if you throw both bombs in the first turn of the fight) it could get rid of any dogs + the wolf as potential targets for your next attack, which will matter a lot when brutes are level 200 and doing 600+ points of dmg to their opponents, wasting it on targeting a dog will be annoying.

I'm not sure if absolutely nothing increases bomb damage, because I've seen the damage vary slightly from the teens to high 20s. Whatever it may be connected to (if at all), it would apparently be a very very gradual increase.

Marteau-pilon dmg increases quickly with str. and cannot be blocked. The only effective defence against it is increvable (or once again having a dog for it to target). armor shaves a bit of the dmg off but not much.

the 2 thrown bombes should both make damage of 40 to 42.
so if the first made 23 damage the second will make 17-19
if the first made 16 damage the second will make 24-26

the minimum damage of one bombe is 16
the maximum damage of one bombe is 26

and about the hammer here is something to proof what and how armure and extra thick skin decrease its damage

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/103336620?chk=be33 vs no defense 60
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/103337382?chk=3e05 vs extra thick skin 52
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/103336111?chk=03ce vs armure + extra thick skin 28
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 03:08

my advice.... don't take a dog!!!! wolf/panther= yes, bear= maybe, dog= don't bother unless you can get all 3 in one shot... and we all know that's not possible Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 13:39

pdsharpj wrote:
my advice.... don't take a dog!!!! wolf/panther= yes, bear= maybe, dog= don't bother unless you can get all 3 in one shot... and we all know that's not possible Laughing
it took her long to adobt them all but she build a great family Very Happy
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/103386825?chk=f1e5
i changed her destiny though after she won because i only need more renforts for my twins Twisted Evil i only have 3 now Sad
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 15:43

pdsharpj wrote:

I don't agree - this is the value of a dog. :)

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/105962279?chk=35d2
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 17:04

Nice Very Happy
Remember a bferoce/ marteau pillon in a random video too.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 19:13

Rico wrote:
it took her long to adobt them all but she build a great family
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/103386825?chk=f1e5

Poor guy. The club against a pack of hounds.

Here a collector of Seung (BF marteau pilon on a bear Very Happy) :
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/90248434?chk=f437
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 00:22

@ grizz
this is 100 % Dog A and he attacked with 3 hits
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/107480148?chk=1bce
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/107488392?chk=5ecb
Back to top Go down
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 01:16

Some discussed in the dentist thread about contre giving a chance to pugnace when hit
outside a block, saw this in the tournament

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/107511165?chk=e506

Three dodges, 2 pugnace attacks. Perhaps it's when the shield theoretically
was going to block, but was up against a certain weapon that's harder to block,
thus either taking the hit or dodging then contre kicking in?

Mm.. yes.. riveting tales and ol' chaps
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Not logging in for some time?   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 22:43

Hi. If someone does not log in for some time to theirs account (like they go on vacations and dont have internet) - is there a set period of time when the account will get deleted?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 22:58

i will move this thread to the
"Questions and Discussions Thread" and i hope that all new members will use it instead of creating new threads for single Questions. thanks

the answer is no, nothing will happend to your account if you wont use it for a long time.
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 08:17

exept that MT email you : "hey Fulzio, it's been a while since you've logged in muxxu"
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 08:34

fulzio wrote:
exept that MT email you : "hey Fulzio, it's been a while since you've logged in muxxu"
i never knew that, but i also never registered and gave them my Email-address
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next