Renforts......... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Renforts.........

Go down 
+13
Teapot
Rippraff
Rico
BeRyLa
edu1988
Teethymo
S4nt0S
HongKongFui
grizzlism
pdsharpj
Tama
LEMO
xteenager
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xteenager
xteenager

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 19:02

need someone to explain renforts skill in ALL detail, only skill i confuse in

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
LEMO
LEMO

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 19:25

renforts it's a pretty bad skill...works just in arena...means that the other brute on your account will come to help in some arena battles your brute...and the brute that helps you can not be killed...and it helps you just some times...and it's not really useful...
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 19:36

Renforts is a great support skill.

You activate the skill (counts as a defeat) and if the other brute in the account has a higher level, the brute with renforts will help her.

She will come during the fight at random and will take damages from time to time and will attack a little bit.

Generally lasts for 4-5 turns.

You can see it there in action :
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/87599517?chk=a1bc
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 19:41

i have renforts with echidna and love it!!! she takes some damage and happens to have vandalism, any doubts just ask grizz:

https://mybrute.forumotion.com/new-muxxu-version-f25/haha-this-pair-is-unstoppable-t10478.htm

it does cost a blessure, they can only help brutes 1 level or lower than them, and they don't help in tourneys... other than that they are a great way to help win fights and level up faster
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 20:02

yup

You don't want renforts on your best / main brute - it is a waste, but you DEFINATELY 100% want to have renforts on the secondary brute in any account. If you stopped levelling the 2nd brute in an account because it is bad... start levelling it again and keep getting new destinies until you find renforts at a reasonably early level! It is worth it!

Your brute uses renforts, it has a chance, I guess around 50-60%, to show up in each of the training fights of other brutes in the account. It seems like renforts brutes like to show up in a fight more often if the other brute is getting damaged.

*If they are the same level it won't work. The brute who uses renforts must be at least 1 lvl lower.
Likewise, if the brute who uses renforts is HIGHER level, it will not help the other brute.

You can stop levelling the renforts brute up if you want the other brute to have the chance of winning a tournament and having a partner as soon as possible in each rank. Otherwise you can easily have a renforts brute who is higher level than the other brute who was originally higher level... and in this case renforts is useless.

*the brute who uses renforts will leave a fight more quickly if it takes damage. Otherwise they stay in long enough to attack once or twice.

*when they join a fight, they seem to usually use their "super" skills like net, fierce brute, etc. more often

*when they join a fight, they might take out one of their weapons... they might not.

*when they join a fight they do not bring pets they may have

*my theory is that if an account has more than 1 brute with renforts, they each have a chance to join a fight, but multiple renforts brutes will not join a fight at the same time.

also, if your account has multiple brutes, a renforts brute has a chance of showing up in any and all of the other brute's training fights, so that is really useful.

*renforts brutes cannot be killed when they join in another brute's fights. They can effectively take any amount of damage, after which they will just leave the fight.

*there is a bug where the renforts brute gets infinite speed - because they have infinite speed and infinite life, they will win the fight automatically. I don't know what causes the bug, but it would be a very useful exploit to find out.

The ideal renforts brute has a lot of "supers", ninja stars, skills like choc or vandalism

Last edited by grizzlism on Sun 03 Oct 2010, 23:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 20:19

renforts brutes bring their pets to help???
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 20:27

i would be really interested in seeing that, haven't see any bring a pet yet Shocked
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 21:15

Don't think they can bring a pet xD
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 21:40

Grizz wrote:
*when they join a fight they bring their pets with them... not sure if the pet stays in the fight when the brute leaves. I think the pet stays though.

My only renfort brute hasn't any pet... and I have never seen a renfort brute bringing pet so far.
But I do not understand why the pet would stay while his owner isn't there anymore?

If you could bring a wolf, it would be awesome ! 🐱
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 22:27

really great renforts fight IMO:

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/88503788?chk=1a1c

notice how she took that damage like a champ and in turn, I won the fight
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 23:25

S4nt0S wrote:
Don't think they can bring a pet xD

you are right, I double checked this and they do not bring pets.

I remembered a fight were a guy had like 6 dogs and a renforts brute, but it was because the renforts brute had hypnose, not because he brought his own pets. Sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 13:51

i actually looked again and found out my other acc (mohamed77) and he was renforts! cheers

but his partner isnt great but good
Shocked if noise gets a renforts brute, i got 5 new brutes in the acc and will buy 5-6 more to get that skill
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Teethymo
Teethymo

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 15:36

I know what you mean. A renforts brute, especially a really low level one, would be really nice for PunchDrunk to have. There are several levels where he's losing every fight for days on end. I've got 5 brutes in that account and I keep leveling them up and choosing new destinies for them but there's no renforts yet (and they all suck).
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 15:46

I hope you find an early one with a useful skill set :) Just be careful to not get stuck in the trap where you level the renforts brute up past the first level where you need him, then PD wins a tournament and resets, and your renforts is stuck at lvl 19 useless and not able to win his own tournament in time.

So if you need the renforts at level 9+
don't level the renforts brute past level 8, ever.

(Not that you don't get this Teethy, but I'm explaining it for other's benefit)

That's why I'm keeping my renforts brute at lvl 12 forever, well, until the brute he helps is in BL rank at least. Then they can level up together (and he won't be entered in tournaments so he never resets)
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 16:10

Same as Teethy, I don't have any renforts for Kitty. U_U

Kitty's friends don't suck but they don't want to spy or help other.
The kitties are too individualistic. 🐱
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 17:39

I just got renforts! cheers hehehe
Back to top Go down
BeRyLa
BeRyLa

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 17:50

but.. works ?

one brute rank: Iron Fist and one brute rank Padawan ?
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 18:06

yes
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 18:12

In my last figth my "renforts" not appear Mad and lost :p
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 19:55

since you are talking about renforts, you might want to see this one getting hit with high damage
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/88860897?chk=cec6
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 20:05

Great brutes have renforts brutes but Nephelia sure takes her time to win the tourney.

She was beaten twice in the second turn.

GG Rica !cheers
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 20:30

Yeah, she had a heck of a time getting to Sabre in the first place -- contender for the first Hemo tourney, but then lost repeatedly, she was maybe 8-10th, I guess she's had worse luck now.

Let's hope she and djanfi take the title soon, I hate to see the biceps ranks dominated by power players like Darkness77 and folks who clearly got lucky like Fauvette and Foufounaite. I definitely don't want to see Beorn or Adritaker win it.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 01:08

that is what i call "Dream Team Mate":
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/88965275?chk=c2e5
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 02:37

Rico wrote:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/88965275?chk=c2e5

rofl rica popped a can of 4loko and got krunked out at the end there
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 07:49

Rico wrote:
She should bring a chair for RicaRica with her... Very Happy
Great fight! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Renforts......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renforts.........   Renforts......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renforts.........
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next