My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Problems with Display in Firefox

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ellindor
ellindor

Problems with Display in Firefox Empty
PostSubject: Problems with Display in Firefox   Problems with Display in Firefox Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 08:19

Anyone having problems viewing Muxxu Brutes in Firefox?

Since yesterday afternoon the brute images do not display. Everything else looks normal and it is OK for training, but the images do not display on the tournament page either, so I just get a blank page.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but without deleting my skins/preferences etc. It did not help.

Any ideas?

Everything displays normally in Chrome, but Chrome is a nuisance to use because it goes to sleep every couple of fights!

Problems with Display in Firefox Noell
Back to top Go down
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Display in Firefox   Problems with Display in Firefox Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 09:03

LoL...maybe it's a problem from java...try to reinstall java...maybe will work...
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Display in Firefox   Problems with Display in Firefox Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 09:54

i had this problem 2 weaks ago and i simply deinstalled flash player and reinstalled the latest version with the last updates.
it was not Firefox but Adobe Flash Player. i hope this will help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Display in Firefox   Problems with Display in Firefox Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 10:05

Yeah, it comes from your adobe flash player. You just have to update it.

One of my friends had the same problem some weeks ago. 🐱

Last edited by Tama on Tue 05 Oct 2010, 13:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Display in Firefox   Problems with Display in Firefox Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 13:27

Thank you for the replies, Lemo, Rico and Tama. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling both Java and Flash, but it has not worked.

I already had the latest Flash player installed and since the last two updates it has caused problems for the original Brute which crashed several times every day.

The Muxxu version has not had any problems at all until yesterday. In the morning it was working perfectly. In the afternoon it was blank. I can not think of anything I did to cause it!

I guess I'll just have to play in Chrome for a while! Maybe the next Flash update will fix the problem.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Display in Firefox   Problems with Display in Firefox Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 13:32

well in my case because i had the exact Problem as you. the Problem lasted less than 24 hours on my FireFox so you may try tomorrow after the reset. it may work then. because all i did is
flash Player uninstalled.
last version of flash player installed
restart System
run updates for flash Player
then tried muxxu.
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Display in Firefox   Problems with Display in Firefox Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 15:54

Thanks Rico.

I will see what happens after the reset.

Today I did all my fights in Chrome. It takes a bit longer, but its OK.

Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Display in Firefox   Problems with Display in Firefox Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 22:55

Well - the reset did not solve the problem, and nor did the latest Firefox update last week. I have had to use Chrome for the last month - but today the images are back. Very strange. I have not changed anything that I am aware of either to cause the problem or to fix it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Display in Firefox   Problems with Display in Firefox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with Display in Firefox
Page 1 of 1