Contre v. Perserverent Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Contre v. Perserverent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mantis33

Contre v. Perserverent Empty
PostSubject: Contre v. Perserverent   Contre v. Perserverent I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 00:23

So I have a question... what wins out when one brute has perserverent and one has shield/counter?

What I mean is... say brute A has perserverent and brute B has shield/counter. If brute A attacks B and the attack is blocked, does brute B counter attack or does brute A continue to attack since he has perserverent?
Back to top Go down
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: Contre v. Perserverent   Contre v. Perserverent I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 00:33

Brute B will counter attack. A block, no matter how or when it happens, you'll always counter
if you have.. counter :)
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Contre v. Perserverent   Contre v. Perserverent I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 08:03

Perseverant brutes don't like shield + counter. It stops you in your tracks. You cannot persevere. That's why I think this skill must be at least backed up with choc.

Kitty has the time to afford some "counters" but I don't think it's the case for every brute, especially if your opponent has a flail.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Contre v. Perserverent   Contre v. Perserverent I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 08:45

thats totally true tama :/
Impact or heavy weapons that dont get blocked are the only good tools against contre... Perseverant skill is not good vs contre, its good vs high agility.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Contre v. Perserverent   Contre v. Perserverent I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 14:32

It's also good against normal shielded opponents without contre. Perserverent + whip = win when they don't have counter lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contre v. Perserverent   Contre v. Perserverent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contre v. Perserverent
Page 1 of 1