My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

need help how do i rank my brute?

Go down 
+6
xiao
NixxxoN
S4nt0S
Rippraff
xteenager
Themakaveli
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Themakaveli

need help how do i rank my brute? Empty
PostSubject: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 19:12

help how do i rank my brute?
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 19:12

you get to 10h or more in tour
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 19:54

xteenager wrote:
You get nothing if you reach the 10h fight!
Must be 11h or later.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 19:56

Rippraff wrote:
xteenager wrote:
You get nothing if you reach the 10h fight!
Must be 11h or later.

really? Razz
i thought 10h lol
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 20:01

Okay, your new to this game, xteen. Razz

You don't have to win 11h to get Desert Batterer but you have to reach that round.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 20:17

Rippraff wrote:
Okay, your new to this game, xteen. Razz

You don't have to win 11h to get Desert Batterer but you have to reach that round.
but isnt reaching 10h make u padawn ranked?
if u dont reach 10h youll be ranks N.A

right or?

p.s its been such a long time since ive seen 11h's Razz
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 20:23

nope u N.A cuz there so much ppl in the rank and u need to get a good lv for be in rank.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 20:30

xteenager wrote:
but isnt reaching 10h make u padawn ranked?
No, as the MyBrute page says
Quote :
Each Brute is starting out in this ranking.
If I create a new brute and join a clan it is shown as a padawan.

Quote :
p.s its been such a long time since ive seen 11h's
Instead of buying brutes you should build them from scratch then you would know. Razz
This one has more than 500 victories and joined nearly every possible tourney and has never seen 11h... Wink
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 20:31

Rippraff wrote:

Quote :
p.s its been such a long time since ive seen 11h's
Instead of buying brutes you should build them from scratch then you would know. Razz
This one has more than 500 victories and joined nearly every possible tourney and has never seen 11h... Wink

i already did
dimo, and thfpn
your st. leveling partner
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 22:17

I think if you never register on a tourney your rank will always be N/A even if you have a certain number.

for example my fuxxnxamt9r.elbruto.es was level 41 before registering for the first time, and her rank was like... 50 or 60 in the padawan list, but in the cellule, I still saw N/A... I dont know exactly how it works, i think its about never registering on a tourney i suppose.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 22:21

^^Wrong again as can be seen easily in #1 Padawan. The first two have never register in a tournament.
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 22:28

Your default rank is padawan, you rank n.a because to be ranked, you have to be in the top 10,000 or 15,000 I don't know how many slots there are. If you win the 10th, and die on the 11th, you get desert. Win the 11th, die on the 12th, you get sticking plaster ripper.

Die on the:

11th = desert batterer.
12th = sticking plaster ripper.
13th = Richter thumper
14th = Iron fist
15th = Berserk Soul
16th = Vengeful flame
and so on.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 01:40

It's simple.

Your rank is determined by the round your REACH. Not win. You just have to get there to attain the rank. ie. REACH 11h and you get "Desert Batterer", REACH 21h and you get "Brutal Legend". You don't have to win that round, just reach it.

Within the rank, it's determined by level. ie. "LuminousSamurai" is #1 Padawn as he is level 268. #2 is level 208 etc etc.

So to get a rank number as a Padawan (ie. never got further than 10h), you need to be AT LEAST level 28 (as @ 7/11). If you are a level 28, I have no idea how it decides who gets a rank number or not as there will be plenty level 28's without one.

But if you are level 30 or higher your brute WILL have a rank number, no matter what rank it is.

If you are level 28/29, you *might* have a rank number. (depending what rank you are)

If you are level 27 or lower, you probably won't have a rank number .... unless you have a REALLY old brute that made the later stages of a tourney back in the very early days of the game.
Back to top Go down
vladivostoky
vladivostoky

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 01:44

xiao wrote:
If you win the 10th, and die on the 11th, you get desert. Win the 11th, die on the 12th, you get sticking plaster ripper.

Brutes never die,
look closer, they always breathing

clown

EDIT:
http://bestbrute.wikia.com/wiki/Ranking
Back to top Go down
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 01:56

the 10,000 brutes who never reached 11h or later with the most xp get a padawan rank.
right now the last of that 10,000 is level 28. when you stop traing and pupilling your brute can easily drop out of the best 10,000 padawans and loose its rank.
two month ago level 27 was good enough to be among the best 10,000 padawans.
only the best 1,500 of each rank are listed in the rankings.
below rank 10,000 the rank is in a range of 100 brutes.
below 1,000 the rank is in a range of 10 places.
between place 500 and 1.000 you get the exact place one day later.
above place 500 you can see your position in time.

most of the padawans are level 28 right now. 80 % i guess.
most of them are trained by brutal combo.

while training with brutal combo was disabled i noticed that one of my brutes gained almost 4.000 places as a padawan.

luckily he is a desert batterer now, so he doesn't depend on being in the top 10,000 to be ranked.

greetz Vic-Tim
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 06:37

BobTheBear wrote:
I have no idea how it decides who gets a rank number or not as there will be plenty level 28's without one.

The one who has more XP at the current level get's the rank .. (e.g. level 28 with 105 XP needed to reach level 29 will get the higher rank compare to level 28 with 106 XP needeed to reach level 29)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 13:12

Good spot Gav.

Hadn't noticed that.

:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help how do i rank my brute?   need help how do i rank my brute? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help how do i rank my brute?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-
Jump to: