My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Biweekly Tourney #11 ****Final****

Go down 
+3
steele11
Pege
The Dice Man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

Biweekly Tourney #11 ****Final**** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #11 ****Final****   Biweekly Tourney #11 ****Final**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 22:18

steele11 wrote:
Final:

9371247 FIGHT WTF is this??? Bullsh!t!!! i won Mad

horrible seeds for me...

The "buggy" seed problem has no perfect solution. In the last Tag Team event, I tried the "first red X loses" idea, but some tag fights do not end with a red X!

The "ticker tape" idea seems to work except in clone vs clone fights, so at least a winner is decided without having to do another fight.
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #11 ****Final****   Biweekly Tourney #11 ****Final**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 22:19

Subman(R) wrote:
I am astounded with this outcome. Guess that affirms I still need to learn MyBrute.

Me too Shocked
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #11 ****Final****   Biweekly Tourney #11 ****Final**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 22:30

The Dice Man wrote:
steele11 wrote:
Final:

9371247 FIGHT WTF is this??? Bullsh!t!!! i won Mad

horrible seeds for me...

The "buggy" seed problem has no perfect solution. In the last Tag Team event, I tried the "first red X loses" idea, but some tag fights do not end with a red X!

The "ticker tape" idea seems to work except in clone vs clone fights, so at least a winner is decided without having to do another fight.

yeah, i'm thinking that the "buggy" fight was a result from deluge. i'm not sure how but i'm almost positive that's it. because technically wouldn't deluge hurt both opponents? maybe some testing is needed, i mean if hypnosis affects all opponents pets why wouldn't deluge affect both opponents? either way my team fought like noobs in the final Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #11 ****Final****   Biweekly Tourney #11 ****Final**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 01:29

And two Immortals make the winners list Very Happy

I just thought of another rule that "might" work for Tag Team fights:

The winner of the fight must receive the 'ticker tape' shower and NOT get a red X
Both of these things have to happen for the fight to be deemed "good". All fights that are buggy have to re-fought with alternative seeds.

This might solve the issues, except we have to re-do some fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #11 ****Final****   Biweekly Tourney #11 ****Final**** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biweekly Tourney #11 ****Final****
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2