My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Level and skills.

Go down 
+3
grizzlism
Rico
Caedes
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Caedes
Caedes

Level and skills. Empty
PostSubject: Level and skills.   Level and skills. Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 11:40

From what I read and remember, it's like reaching a certain level you nearly won't be offered any skills anymore.
So first, is it true and if it is, what's this level ?

Also, would a brute without a lot of skills (like xcpistou for example), would get a higher chance to still get offered skills at a higher level ?

I know it's not an easy question as the rank system doesn't encourage to reach high level until latest ones, but I saw there is some lvl 60+ padawan, maybe someone on the forum owns one of those Surprised

Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Level and skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level and skills.   Level and skills. Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 11:52

i dont think so.
there is no such rule about this. any brute can get any Skill at any lvl what ever and when ever it has/had.

i lvled RicaRica to lvl 28 in hemo and she got Armure at 25 as far as i remember
and she got herculean Strength at lvl20 in her path now.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

Level and skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level and skills.   Level and skills. Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 14:30

I would just think that the % chance to get certain remaining "rare" skills becomes dwarfed by the % chance that you would get stats or one of the common weapons at higher levels. I think we will have to refuse A LOT of Glaives and Batons when our brutes are lvl 80 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

Level and skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level and skills.   Level and skills. Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 16:37

Yeah -- your choices are always either skill vs. stat, weapon vs. stat, pet vs. stat, or stat vs. stat. But you can only get offered things that you don't already have. So PunchDrunk has intouchable, he's not going to get offered it again. On the other hand, he's turned down massue, baton, glaive, os de mammouth, and lance, so he can always get offered those things again. He turned down peau, but it got offered later and he took it; he turned down survie and 6eme sens so those can come back later. This is why you see ninja brutes and no-weapon brutes like xcpistou having such high stats and few skills, they always turn down the weapons, so the common weapons crowd out most of the skills.

There's also limits -- max 3 dogs, bear or wolf but not both, and you can only have 3 of the 4 main stat boosters (plus immortal and meditation). So once you've got 3, you'll never get the 4th. Not to mention the skills you don't want to have, like meditation, cuisinier, sabotage, etc.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

Level and skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level and skills.   Level and skills. Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 20:46

Each level is independent. I was thinking taking common weapons wil clean my path a little bit with Kitty. But it was a tidwave of stats since lvl 17. 😢

You can't have 4 pure stats boosts? It's a pity.
In the De Vir's family, I called Isabelle : http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/103087291?chk=84a3
Hercu + feline + vita (+ medit), funny but bad. 3 pure stat boosts.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

Level and skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level and skills.   Level and skills. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 00:47

yeah, I think getting the stat / or / stat! choice is actually fairly common too... so if you take all the common weapons you wind up with the still common occurrence of - stats!

I don't know where else to brag about this, but, despite all odds, I had 3 brutes get panther/wolves in new destiny paths yesterday and today Shocked Was it a full moon????
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Level and skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level and skills.   Level and skills. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 13:33

grizzlism wrote:

I had 3 brutes get panther/wolves in new destiny paths yesterday and today Shocked Was it a full moon????

lol funny is not enough to discribe it lol!
happy for you, but i wonder if wolfs are good enough these days in muxxu scratch imo no.
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

Level and skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level and skills.   Level and skills. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 13:59

Early makes the characther they follow level fast.
Late game it's make a meat bag than can resist 1 bomb and can dodge heavy weapons (sometimes). Their multi attack isn't this bad and even if they only it once late game, can be those hit wich will make trigger survie from your attack 1 hit sooner, waste opponent's Ballerine, makes opponent with increvable down 1 step in the 5hit process.

Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

Level and skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level and skills.   Level and skills. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 15:35

So true caedes.

My best brute gets really good around level 20 and from there it has not much difficulty to win a tourney, but before.... geeezz what a patience you need to reach level 20 --.--
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
ellindor
ellindor

Level and skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level and skills.   Level and skills. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 15:51

NixxxoN wrote:
So true caedes.

My best brute gets really good around level 20 and from there it has not much difficulty to win a tourney, but before.... geeezz what a patience you need to reach level 20 --.--

Yes, I have one like that, absolutely hopeless until level 17. Now she is level 18 and wins most of her fights, but she's a Flamme. It will get much harder at Berserk. Don't know what to do - stick with what I know is good at level 18 or change.

Her only weapons are sai, couteau and baton by level 18 (don't know beyond that).

Last edited by ellindor on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 18:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

Level and skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level and skills.   Level and skills. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 17:09

Isn't a bad set unless you don't get any str ? :s
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

Level and skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level and skills.   Level and skills. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 18:42

Stats are

Vie 93

Force 14

Agilité 2

Rapidité 18

It does not sound impressive, but she won Baffe du Richter and Poing d'Acier tourneys at Level 18.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Level and skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level and skills.   Level and skills. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level and skills.
Page 1 of 1