My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

DOOM Vs BND tournament

Go down 
+9
steele11
The Dice Man
NixxxoN
BobTheBear
Pege
OviTron
LEMO
Radu
Biceuri®
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

DOOM Vs BND tournament Empty
PostSubject: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 17:34

Guys i propose a tournament.
To make the figth even hotter Twisted Evil

Doom VS BND

All 10 highest brutes in both clan join, only this ones can join.
They fight at current level.
Only figths between rival brutes clan's.

Pege, Dice can you guys organize this?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Radu
Radu

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 17:36

and the others Sad ? it should be all not only 10 highest... because with sim you can choose what level you want lol and ofc doom will win Wink
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 17:43

just something diferent to change
and bnd can win i not, just to simulate the real tournament.
Back to top Go down
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 17:45

yeah...not bad idea Bic... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 17:58

this fight its like today's match
real madrid-murcia
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 18:02

just hope BND takes the challenge, i think that everybody thinks that BND will lose.
SO BND guys what do you say?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 18:10

When we should make a T then all 50 BRUTES should fight in this T!

Like the OLD T DOOM vs OST

I will write with my CO . Leaders and my interne Tournament DIRECTOR!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 19:03

I would say ....

All brutes from each clan.

32 brutes needed from each clan to make up a 64 brute tourney.

Top 20 in each clan automatically go through to main draw.

Remaining 28/29/30 (depending how many are in the clan at the time) fight off against each other at a pre-determined level (same for all) to decide the final 12 participants from each clan.

Once we have our 64, the first round is all DOOM vs BnD fights. Random draw and also random level draw. Random level within a preset range .... say 300-400 or whatever. Just to mix things up a bit.

Once we are into the second round, we do as many DOOM vs BnD as possible .... again, random draw. Once all the clan vs clan fights have been made, the remainder fight against each other. Have to do it that way to keep the draw even.

If you just do all 50 vs each other, it doesn't make for much of a tourney.

At a preset high level, I actually think BnD would win. Mainly because most of the brutes in BnD are newer so were picked to have skills at crazy high levels. A lot of the DOOM brutes are much older so had much lower target levels. Obviously, there are exceptions - CV, Koerper, both Sioc brutes, Bic .... etc etc, but many of our lower ones were started when level 200 seemed just plain nuts so probably aren't targetted to be good at level 500 ....

Just my thoughts.

Dice is the tourney man, quite happy to leave the final organisation to him ....

:)
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 19:39

Top 10 or top 15... doom will win, they have more of the highest brutes.

In my opinion it should be all on same level OR 50 vs 50 because DOOM and BND have about the same clan points Wink

Why not all 50 vs 50?? There must be a way to make a fair fight between all. The lower brutes wont like to be excluded. As its a never done before event, I think it should be a big thing Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 19:44

Sure, I can organise something Very Happy

I will have more time later to think about the best structure (after some more input from everyone of course) and I think the draw, seeds etc can be determined randomly from both Pege and Bob.

To make it as fair as possible (and a little more exciting) the fight level could be varied from (say) 200-500 each round. Some brutes are better at 200, some at 500, as Bob pointed out.
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 21:11

I like the idea of fighting at current levels. I think biceuri's whole point to this was for something different. Dipo has no problem killing biceuri and sioc Laughing

I should add though that we not just fight the top 15 or 20 but the top brutes that are active. Original owner active(not one's someone has pass to but owners only), so no stsin or ken's brutes, unless they become active agian. That should make up for the level differences.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 21:15

Can't restrict it to active only or we'd only manage half a team!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 22:07

i didnt read that HUGE texts but we need fights in same LVL for equal chances Razz
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 22:20

if we dont get a tourney with same lvl its like an ordinary tournament but with all the top brutes
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 22:29

Yup.

Thats why I'd like to see it with a random level WITHIN a set range. Just to mix things up a bit ....
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 23:02

Whatever most players agree with is fine with me.

I think that if we could get every brute in both clans to fight we could just do the fights at each brutes current level. That isn't going to happen, so I believe we may have to fight at an agreeable level(s).

How is this?
* Team of 15 players each
* 3 fights at 200, 3 fights at 500, 3 fights at 800 (or in a range around those numbers)
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 23:12

i wanna see some high level fights... like level 5000 Twisted Evil i'm sick of all these realistic levels Laughing
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 23:38

A little preview of what DOOM has coming Razz

http://tinyurl.com/2u2gkv8
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 07:09

Great idea!

I think BND will win.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 09:47

I dont like the idea of 200, a lot of brutes still lack some important stuff and they are not very developed at this level! :O

What about 250 at least??
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 10:23

BobTheBear wrote:
... but many of our lower ones were started when level 200 seemed just plain nuts so probably aren't targetted to be good at level 500 ....
I went with 200 because of Bob's comment.

These are some of the things I need to know:
Is 15 brutes from each clan too low a number?

Do we care if the owner of a brute is inactive and someone else does the fights?

Do we want to fight the brutes at their actual levels, or at a fixed level like 300, 400 or 500?

Do we want multi-levels, such as the 200/500/800 I suggested?

-----

I am quite happy to organise a T, but I need to know what is acceptable to as many as possible. Another way to do it is to just let Pege and Bob discuss it and then tell me what they want :bball:

Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 10:47

The Dice Man wrote:
Too low IMO

Quote :
Do we care if the owner of a brute is inactive and someone else does the fights?
See Bob's answer above.

Quote :
Do we want to fight the brutes at their actual levels, or at a fixed level like 300, 400 or 500?
I don't care.

Quote :
Do we want multi-levels, such as the 200/500/800 I suggested?
I like the multi-level idea. :)
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 10:57

The Dice Man wrote:

I think it sucks to have an inactive brute take part of this and the active lower brutes are out

The Dice Man wrote:

This is an offline tournament I suppose, one of the great advantages of offline tourneys is that everyone can be at the same level. There is the online tourney for the actual levels imo
Whats the point for the lower brutes to enter if we do actual levels?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 11:16

The Dice Man wrote:

I think it is.

I'd like to see ALL brutes be able to take part to some degree. Obviously, not every brute will be in it until the end, but I'd like to see them all at least get a chance ... even if it is just in an early "qualifying" round.
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 05:51

Hmm... alright, I will wait a while longer and read through everyones posts carefully and try and construct a T that suits the majority.

Pege is probably quite happy to leave this to me from the BnD side of the equation (am I right Pege?) , but I will take note of Bob's ideas in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Vs BND tournament   DOOM Vs BND tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOOM Vs BND tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next