My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.

Go down 
+3
ALPHWON
xteenager
COYABA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
COYABA
COYABA

Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. Empty
PostSubject: Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.   Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 18:47

hello everybody,

Thank you to bobthebear and Nico(ikari)for the translation, G-mac for the picture(board) and all those who are going to participate has this big tournament.

To restore a little of the interest in this game, I would like to organize a big tournament on labrute.fr. for the end of the year over a whole week.

The big tournament would begin on Saturday, December 25th, Christmas Day, with the heavyweight category.
A tournament of all stars for all the Brutal Legends that will create, like last time, a great tournament with beautiful fights.

Sunday would be reserved for the levels lower than 100,
Monday for the levels lower than 150,
Tuesday for the levels lower than 200,
Wednesday for the levels lower than 250,
Thursday for the levels lower than 300,
Friday for the levels lower than 350,
And Saturday, another tournament for the Brutal Legends, what would make two awesome tournaments in the week.
It won't ask only for an effort to the Brutal Legends because all the levels (BL or not) will be concerned.

Thank you.

EDIT:

Sunday 26 December is for the levels lower than 100. It is necessary to join the day before : Saturday to compete for the tournament on Sundays and similar for the other levels.

All the Brutal Legends, no matter the levels, will join only two mentioned days: for the tournament of Saturday, December 25th and Saturday, January 01st.

Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. HEhiUOMazx
By G-Mac

Last edited by COYABA on Sun 05 Dec 2010, 12:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.   Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 18:54

this is very good
Bob and pege, since almost all active bls are in those 2 clans
why don't we make like them?
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
COYABA
COYABA

PostSubject: Re: Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.   Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 19:07

That will be great if it could also be made on the other servers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.   Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 20:30

Bon effort cheers
Je crois que ça c'est pour le tournoi officiel de MT car tu parles de l'autres serveurs scratch
Back to top Go down
ecolorenzo
ecolorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.   Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 21:34

oui, c'est pour les tournois officiel de MT et chaque serveur devrai en faire de meme
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.   Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 21:48

ecolorenzo wrote:
oui, c'est pour les tournois officiel de MT et chaque serveur devrai en faire de meme

cheers It would be great to do that for each server

from what i've seen FR is the most 'organized' in terms of daily tours and it will happen Very Happy

🎅
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.   Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 22:56

So a 300 brute could be up against a 349 brute, right? Is this T just for FR brutes?
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.   Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 23:37

The Dice Man wrote:
So a 300 brute could be up against a 349 brute, right? Is this T just for FR brutes?
COYABA wrote:
That will be great if it could also be made on the other servers. Very Happy

I hope it's on all servers, it would be fun to watch 🎅

On FR igoen will go on the 26 28 and 30 of December Very Happy (if she doesn't pass 149 by then Razz )
Back to top Go down
COYABA
COYABA

PostSubject: Re: Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.   Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 11:29

Indeed it is an official tournament MT which I organize on FR only but nothing prevent you from making it of meme on COM or ES.

En effet c'est un tournoi officiel MT que j'organise sur FR uniquement mais rien ne vous empêches d'en faire de meme sur COM ou ES.
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.   Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 17:09

COYABA wrote:
Indeed it is an official tournament MT which I organize on FR only but nothing prevent you from making it of meme on COM or ES.

En effet c'est un tournoi officiel MT que j'organise sur FR uniquement mais rien ne vous empêches d'en faire de meme sur COM ou ES.

On COM i guess it'll be hard to arrange this Rolling Eyes
I believe it's easier for it to happen on the other 2 servers though (ES and DE) and also that the FR players will respect it Wink
Back to top Go down
corp0

PostSubject: Re: Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.   Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 20:48

Bump !
Back to top Go down
http://4ffliction.forums-actifs.com/
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.   Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 13:56

Hope most of you will contribute for a nice week of tours 🎅
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.   Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 00:59

I entered my level 240.

http://diddy127.labrute.fr/cellule

My other .FR one is 252 .... so I think I have to wait a day? Sad (Damn ... she'd have a decent chance in a <250 tourney)

I checked all the top BL/Dentist/SB's over 250.

These ones have entered for tomorrow:

SB's

http://dams-matador.labrute.fr/cellule

Dentists:

http://66649646.labrute.fr/cellule

BL's

http://evgmydol.labrute.fr/cellule (level 500!!! Sad )
http://belzebrutess.labrute.fr/cellule (level 484 Sad )
http://tif-44.labrute.fr/cellule (level 318)
http://vive-lanarchie.labrute.fr/cellule (level 284)

And thats it!

Not bad at all really. You'd be lucky to keep the entry list down that low on .COM!!!

And you have NO idea how tempting it is to enter bobthebear059!!! She'd have a great chance. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.   Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament for the end of the year on labrute.fr.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: Fights :: Tournament & League-
Jump to: